Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    aK06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Celeb Body Measurements

Hi Guys,

I'm a relatively new starter to the world of body building. I was wondering if anyone knew body measurements of celebs such as 50cent or Tyrese....just so I know what I'm sort of aiming for.

My current stats are:
    Arms: 14 inces
    Chest: 39 inches
    Waist: 32 inches
    Quads: 18 inches
    Calves: 13 inches

Thanks
    Never Say Die

D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It doesn't matter. And I'll tell you why....

F-CKING CHRIST DUDE WORK THEM LEGS!

D.I.

Genom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    STOP WITH THE FVUCKING STUPID POSTS!!!
    aK06
    dont even think they are role models to aim for!! stupid noobassbuilder

no need to be a ****in jerk genom...jesus christ...im just ****in starting out and needed a bit of guidance...if u cant ****in contribute appropriately...dont bother replyin to the post...
    Never Say Die

D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well I guess you had no way to know about all these post we see everyday about rather unimpressive celebs. First rule of bodybuilding: Celebs aren't body builders.

Everything you need to know is up top in the stickeys. If you have questions after reading through them all, then ask away.

D.I.

ak06 IO replied to you this way BECAUSE I am tired of dickhead ppl like you
    that think celebs are what to aim for, pathetic ppl
    you want some targets to aim for if you will ever juice ofcourse and have the right genetics and dedication and etc:
    Lee Priest, Dexter Jackson, Chris Cormier and some more that are good bbers
    but NOT Eminem or 50cent or other ****s that arent even bodybuilders

if you want to aim for their physique then BB.com forums isnt your place to be in
    go to eminem and the other celebs site and ask them how did they get their "physique" but dont talk about THAT **** HERE FFS
    everyday I see stupid ppl like you in every forum
    cant you just stop with that **** you stupid noob asses
    go to the gym and hit HARD the weights thats the only thing I can tell you!
    hope not to see anymore stupid posts from you here!

thanks for the tips D_I...i appreciate it. Unlike that jerk genom.

And as for you genom...body building is not all about building 22 inch biceps and a 55 inch chest...its about building how YOU want your body to be....im not here to aspire to your dreams...but to try and get to wat i want. Don't take out your frustration at not being able to achieve your goals on me...and dont discount how hard i go at the gym...im no ****in jay cutler or ronnie coleman...but i still give my 110% when im at the gym. I only asked if anyone knew the 'celeb' sizes cos thats the sort of size i want to get to. I dont want massive arms like coleman! So as i mentioned earlier...no need to be a ****in jerk about this whole thing.
    Never Say Die

I still think that because your attitude you arent belong to here!
    but do what you want anyway this forum get worse from day to day

rip to shreds in progress raymondh's Avatar
    raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hey give him sometime! he's new to body building and i'm sure that when we all started out, we all want bigger biceps, he's just at the beginning of the journey, some of the things you explain to him (such as not idol a celeb), he will pick up after a couple months, walk on the path first and find out for yourself, no need to yell and discourage him like that.

I don't know the measurements of 50cent but 50cent is a serious bodybuilder, he does his time in the gym and he trains hard with 8 body guards around him! lol, he has his own peronal trainer and nutritionist counting every calorie for him.

don't let these guys discourage him

to the guys that flamed him, come on, help him out, we don't have our own perosnal trainers but every advice rom each of us is just like everyone is everyone's personal trainer.

good luck
    Interested in making an extra $3000+/month from home by working for a publically listed NYSE company? PM your e-mail or AIM address and we'll talk. U.S. Only.

[url]www.futureworks.xs3.com[/url] Professional websites $200-$300 per project. No hourly rates.

raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hey give him sometime! he's new to body building and i'm sure that when we all started out, we all want bigger biceps, he's just at the beginning of the journey, some of the things you explain to him (such as not idol a celeb), he will pick up after a couple months, walk on the path first and find out for yourself, no need to yell and discourage him like that.

I don't know the measurements of 50cent but 50cent is a serious bodybuilder, he does his time in the gym and he trains hard with 8 body guards around him! lol, he has his own peronal trainer and nutritionist counting every calorie for him.

to the guys that flamed him, come on, help him out, we don't have our own perosnal trainers but every advice rom each of us is just like everyone is everyone's personal trainer.

good luck
    Interested in making an extra $3000+/month from home by working for a publically listed NYSE company? PM your e-mail or AIM address and we'll talk. U.S. Only.

[url]www.futureworks.xs3.com[/url] Professional websites $200-$300 per project. No hourly rates.

good luck

well I have my own personal trainer a quality one
    15 years of bb and now competing in competitions around the world
    he is training me for competition, he is one of the best trainers in my country
    anyway sorry for all the ignorants but I think Celebs arent what kids need to aim for(I didnt say they need to aim for ronnie's physique-but if they are training at least go to something heavy, or you are just wasting your time in the gym and your parents money)

Everyones fav redneck bmallory189's Avatar
    bmallory189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmallory189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmallory189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmallory189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmallory189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmallory189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmallory189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmallory189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmallory189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmallory189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmallory189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    dude Genom your a flippin jerk man the kid was just askin for some advice and u flame him juss chill out hes a beginner dang, its jerks like you that make us look bad
    Max Bench 380........ Goal is to hit 400 by June...... POW! son

stfu
    I am having a bad day today (not that its a good excuse)
    but its pissing me off that ppl think that celebs are what they need to aim for!
    so in the last time sorry and STFU so I was a jerk and I admit it
    now everybody else will start to flame? because its funny to flame one guy!
    now that we've made the point goodbye

btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    umm get off his nuts. The guy asked a fair question and if you honestly think wanting to look like tyrese or 50 cent is stupid and "noob", then you need to get a dose of reality. They both have good physiques and I'm pretty sure most of the flamers aren't even up to par with them. Celebs are famous so when searching for a physique of your dream, how is using a celeb as a role model unusual and dumb? Not everyone wants to be huge and if you think those type of people don't belong in this forum then go recheck the definition of bodybuilding.

Has Muscle Dysmorphia!!!! jonnyb's Avatar
    jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    People actually want to look like 50cent of "tyrese"? those guys are pussies

Robbysojack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Some people are just immature losers on these forums....wtf is the point of swearing and fighting over a question about Celebs!

lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by bmallory189
    dude Genom your a flippin jerk man the kid was just askin for some advice and u flame him juss chill out hes a beginner dang, its jerks like you that make us look bad
    BUMP
    NEW*b.w=200
    bodyfat= 17%
    bicep=15in
    quad=25
    height=6'1

GOT MUSCLE?
    "determination is the one and only key that will lead you to own and personal happyness"

Diesel likes my sausage EmperialChina's Avatar
    EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Genom
    I still think that because your attitude you arent belong to here!
    but do what you want anyway this forum get worse from day to day
    Dude................are you on the rag?

Diesel likes my sausage EmperialChina's Avatar
    EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000)
    stfu
    I am having a bad day today (not that its a good excuse)
    You're right its not, if you are having a bad day, why give others a bad day?

If you are having a bad day go pout in the corner, alone. Misery loves company. ROFLMAO.

lifting hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifting hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifting hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifting hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifting hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifting hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    not everyone wants to look like Cutler, Coleman, etc.

I personally would rather look like a well defined actor than a ifbb pro

lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by lifting hard
    not everyone wants to look like Cutler, Coleman, etc.

I personally would rather look like a well defined actor than a ifbb pro
    thats allways true!!
    NEW*b.w=200
    bodyfat= 17%
    bicep=15in
    quad=25
    height=6'1

GOT MUSCLE?
    "determination is the one and only key that will lead you to own and personal happyness"

TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Some celebs with outstanding physiques that I would like to acheive one day are, Michael Jai White, Stallone, Carl Weathers, and Dolph Lundgren. Those are some of the more impressive physiques in the entertainment industry.

Everyones fav redneck bmallory189's Avatar
    bmallory189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmallory189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmallory189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmallory189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmallory189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmallory189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmallory189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmallory189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmallory189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmallory189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmallory189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by jonnyb
    People actually want to look like 50cent of "tyrese"? those guys are pussies
    ha id like to see you say that to theyre face 50 cent especially....i dont see how hes a puss hes been shot what like 5 times and hes stacked man
    Max Bench 380........ Goal is to hit 400 by June...... POW! son

TripleXJR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well I have my own personal trainer a quality one
    15 years of bb and now competing in competitions around the world
    he is training me for competition, he is one of the best trainers in my country
    anyway sorry for all the ignorants but I think Celebs arent what kids need to aim for(I didnt say they need to aim for ronnie's physique-but if they are training at least go to something heavy, or you are just wasting your time in the gym and your parents money)
    what a puss you need a trainer to help build muscle for you cause you have no knowledge in bbing or in nutrition....LOL!!!! your damn newb kido LMAO!
    Building muscle is just and adaptation to life,adapt and youll be one buff mofo!

CoolAussie47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolAussie47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolAussie47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolAussie47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolAussie47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolAussie47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    50 cents has been marked as havin 14.5 inch biceps..which is pretty beastly considering its no fat (pure protein)

Tyrese looks prety big..in baby boy ving rhames raped him tho

Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nothing wrong with wanting to be built like 50c or any other celeb, does it make you feel insecure or something genome?

Reinventing the Steel anthonykent84's Avatar
    anthonykent84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ya tyrese and 50 cent have good builds...and no, not everyone wants to look HUGE...i respect pro's like i do everyone else, but that doesn't mean we all want to be enormous...who the hell are you to tell him what he needs to aim for? its his life, live yours...
    16 yrs old
    5'11 3/4''
    180lbs

doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The general feel on bb.com boards is most celebs don't have good legs. There are plenty they have stick legs with a huge upperbody.

If all you want is to look huge for the girls, then that's really all you should do, but most of us work the whole body

note: my CALVES are almost as big as your quads! 17in calves and your quads are only 18in!! that's very tiny

iceking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why are u guys discriminating against people who want to look like their favourite celebs. Celebs such as 50 cent have probably inspired more people into bodybuilding than the actual pros. How often do you see Ronnie Coleman on TV. Remember the most famous bodybuilder was also a celebrity to, Arnold.

"People actually want to look like 50cent of "tyrese"? those guys are pussies"

The only similarties with pussies and these actors that I could see is that they would get more than people making such comments. You also do relise that these guys are limiting how big they get because they don't want people to see them as freaks.

One Questions I want to know is why do so many of you guys really want to get big?? The only reason I could figure I would want to is for sport or fighting.

I also really hate how so many people on here are talking **** about Brad Pitt, he is a "pretty boy" actor thats he's style of course he doesn't wanna get some freak body. He is also extremely successful so maybe you guys should be copying his style instead of trying to change his.

I for sure would rather be Brad Pitt than Ronnie Coleman and I am a young black man so it's nothing to do with race. Brad Pitt has a beautiful wife, millions (I don't believe material possesions is the aim of life), a huge fan base and really popular. Ronnie Coleman I don't even know much bout him except he's 23 inch arms, I don't know if he has a wife and the only fan base I have seen of his is males.

Anyway the main point I wanted to say is that muscles don't make a man.

I know this is a bodybuilding site but that doesn't mean people who don't want to become bodybuilders can't have access to it. Did you ever play sports as a little kid and not want to have it as a career, this is the exact same situation. The guy wants to build his body but not to the degree that you others want to. I not trying to say that it is bad, but you should be welcoming him to the bodybuilding community and appreaciating that celebrity's such as 50 Cent are getiing people to care about there body and not hate on him because he ain't a true bodybuilder.