Closed Thread
    BODYBUILDER / WARRIOR The Conqueror's Avatar
    The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

1st prohormone cycle

What is a good 1st prohormone stack to take. I'm 28 and have had several years or lifting with good results...want to go to the next level. What would be a good first step. (Cat?) Nothing that's gonna f*ck me up though....I'm a husband and daddy!

Somebody with knowledge please respond!
    Before you achieve victory in the war without. . .you must first master the warrior within. . . (The Conqueror)

The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war (Asian Proverb)

Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What kind of gains are you looking for? Would you rather have smaller but very lean gains or huge gains with all the adipose that comes along with it?

little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I respect your concern for your family, when considering my stack I wanted the least side affects, also. and I put my trust with the Cat stack. As of today I have no negative effects expcept for positives. It is a strong stack, but I highly recommend it. The only concern I have is apply the transdermal (Anabol). I call it medicine to the kids, and they know they can't touch me after I put it on. I guess that is the only draw back I have, which is not a biggy.
    educated by blood sweat and my dad beating my a$$ until I got it.

The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I guess the smaller (more conservative) gains till I fully grasp what I'm doing.
    Before you achieve victory in the war without. . .you must first master the warrior within. . . (The Conqueror)

little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Maybe just start out with Megabol and if you want more you can always order the Anabol afterwards. Good luck
    educated by blood sweat and my dad beating my a$$ until I got it.

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The safest stack in my opinion is 1,4-andro and Nor-diol. very basic gains, some fat and water retention of course. 1,4-andro stimulates the appetite which can give you very good gains with very low doses (50 mg of the stuff in Megabol is enough to elicit that response). 3 doses of 200 mg evenly spread throughout the day, like breakfast, lunch and dinner for 6-8 weeks, stacked with a Nor-diol spray for the first 4 weeks. Using 300 mg after showering and another 300 roughly 12 hours later.

Of course there are other options, it would be nice if you gave me more of a suggestion to work with.

THANX CAT!

I'll probably start the first part of the year! I want to plan me me out a good nutrient dense, super high calorie diet. What specific brands would you recommend Cat? The one's from BB.com? JBN has a couple of PH kits. Are you or anybody else familier with JBN?

I Know that this is asking a lot but look at the following from JBN's web page...

.....I know, I know, I know that you guys are going to frown at me for this....but serious
    ly, I am looking a researching and just trying to learn about this kind of stuff....(that's part of what the boards are for right?)

The following is taken from JBN.com. I buy my Whey powder and thermogenics from them. This is their stack kits.

Big Cat and other guys....please take a look and tell me if this is a good buy or complete crap.

here we go....lok at next post....again sorry

JBN

Beginners
    JBN's new Andro Stack Kit heightens your testosterone levels, while boosting your overall energy, quickening your body's recovery from strenuous exercise and promoting lean muscle growth and strength. Exclusively ours, the Andro Stack Kit increases testosterone levels with a combination of five all natural JBN formulas. We have added Tribulus Terrestris, which will increase your body's natural production of testosterone, while stimulating an increase in luteinizing hormone. This will allow your body to secrete testosterone directly into the bloodstream. DHEA is a precursor to testosterone, which is very vital in the proper channels of testosterone secretion. With the proper dosages of DHEA your body may be subject to a decrease in body fat. Saw Palmetto works by blocking estrogen production and helps in the support of a healthy prostate. Advanced O2 Radicals aid in fighting off any bacteria stored in the body as well as aiding your muscles from fatigue.

Advanced
    19 Nor Androstenedione is the most important ingredient in the production of Deca-Durabolin. This product is known to naturally heighten testosterone levels up to 240% while boosting your body's overall energy, quicken your body's recovery from strenuous exercise and promote muscle growth and strength. 150mg of Chrysin has been added to help minimize the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, thus keeping your testosterone levels as high as possible. We have added Tribulus Terrestris, which will increase your body's natural production of testosterone, while stimulating an increase in luteinizing hormone. This will allow your body to secrete testosterone directly into the bloodstream. DHEA is a precursor to testosterone, which is very vital in the proper channels of testosterone secretion. With the proper dosages of DHEA your body may be subject to a decrease in body fat. Saw Palmetto works by blocking estrogen production and helps in the support of a healthy prostate. Advanced O2 Radicals aid in fighting off any bacteria stored in the body as well as aiding your muscles from fatigue

Super Advanced
    4-Androstenediol has been known to have 3 times the amount of effectiveness as androstenedione. This amazing testosterone enhancer, which lasts between 2-3 hours converts through your liver directly to testosterone, while increasing levels up to 95% and having peak levels lasting as long as 90 minutes - just the right amount for a complete workout! This product also contains 150mg of Chrysin which helps to minimize the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, while improving your training and recovery. We have added Tribulus Terrestis, which will increase your body's natural production of testosterone, while stimulating an increase in luteinizing hormone. This will allow your body to secrete testosterone directly into the bloodstream. Dhea is a precursor to testosterone, which is very vital in the proper channels of testosterone secretion. With the proper dosages of Dhea your body may be subject to a decrease in body fat. Saw Palmetto works in blocking estrogen from producing and helps support in the aid of healthy prostate. Advanced O2 Radicals aid in fighting off any bacteria stored in the body as well as aiding your muscles from fatigue

Advanced Andro Stack
    This is the most potent of all the "dione's"and "diol's" on the market today. This powerful prohormone consists of 100mg of 19 Nor-4Androstenediol. This proprietary blend will give your body the cutting edge of sports supplementation while keeping your testosterone level at its highest peak for up to 3 hours. This product is known to heighten your testosterone levels up to 340% and with 150mg of Chrysin it will minimize the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, thus allowing your body a quicker recovery time. We have added Tribulus Terrestris, which will increase your body's natural production of testosterone, while stimulating an increase in luteinizing hormone. This will allow your body to secrete testosterone directly into the bloodstream. Dhea is a precursor to testosterone, which is very vital in the proper channels of testosterone secretion. With the proper dosages of Dhea your body may be subject to a decrease in body fat. Saw Palmetto works in blocking estrogen from producing and helps support in the aid of healthy prostate. Advanced O2 Radicals aid in fighting off any bacteria stored in the body as well as aiding your muscles from fatigue.

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re: THANX CAT!

Originally posted by The Conqueror
    I'll probably start the first part of the year! I want to plan me me out a good nutrient dense, super high calorie diet. What specific brands would you recommend Cat? The one's from BB.com? JBN has a couple of PH kits. Are you or anybody else familier with JBN?
    Nope, as for brands check out Boldione by Molecular nutrition (100 mg caps) or Higher Power Ganabolin (50 mg caps) for 1,4-andro and as for a transdermal Nor-diol Ergoppharms Norandro spray or Avantlabs' Noraderm really are the only choices.

And that JBN stuff looks like total crap. First tribulus terrestris, of which tests have conclusively shown it has no effect on lean body mass or serum testosterone levels in healthy athletes. Secondly DHEA, which is not only highly prone to side-effects but also only delivers 0.35% of test (as opposed to 5.61% for andro and 15.76% for 4AD), chrysin which blocks up to 30-40% of the conversion enzymes needed to convert PH to their target hormones and then 19Nor, which has a weaker conversion than Nor-diol with higher side-effects. In fact, its the only one that has given me hair loss to date. Lets just say I don't want to put this crap in my mouth. If you read my article, you would already know this since chrysin, DHEA and 19Nor are discussed in detail in it.
    Last edited by Big Cat; 11-28-2001 at 02:31 PM.