Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What is this stuff?

Derek, have you ever heard of phosphatidylserine? It's supposedly helps with suppression of cortisol levels and promotes recovery?

Do you think it's BS or a supp worth investing in?

Sammich has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: What is this stuff?

*ahem*
    Originally posted by Beast
    What this section is not is a place to ask how to do a certain exercise, seek advice on your own personal program, or just ask me any random question. I do not have the time nor patience to answer all of them in the manner I see fit. So from here on out, I will only be answering questions dealing with my preparation. I'm not being mean or snobby, but I have other stuff to do.

adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    its in nitrojet.

im getting good results but its difficult to isolate that specific ingredient

check out these threads

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/search...der=descending

SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: Re: What is this stuff?

If i recall correctly, derek said that right after gibblets started his "how am i supposed to do benchpress" thread... *cough* just thought I'd bring that to your attention gibs

Reinventing the Steel anthonykent84's Avatar
    anthonykent84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: What is this stuff?

Originally posted by Sammich
    *ahem*
    oh good lord...i understand that in full but thats a total suck-up kiss ass remark...
    16 yrs old
    5'11 3/4''
    180lbs

Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks adonis....

and guys, with the amount of humor i provide to this section, i think derek would appreciate it, being able to laugh once in a while in his groggy carb depleted state.

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Phosphatidylserine is legit.

Do you only use it for cutting? Or whenever you may feel stressed? I read the posts in the link adonis gave me, but nothing really speaks of the side effects or perhaps dangers of use? I assume there would be none...the product description on BB.com says it's fine...

I remember you used NitroJet and ICE before...can't remember where you posted your reactions to it though...i assume they went well!?!

Sammich has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: Re: What is this stuff?

Originally posted by anthonykent84
    oh good lord...i understand that in full but thats a total suck-up kiss ass remark...
    Yeah, I realized it was a bad idea right after I it "Submit" but it was too late.

bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally posted by Gibblets
    Do you only use it for cutting? Or whenever you may feel stressed? I read the posts in the link adonis gave me, but nothing really speaks of the side effects or perhaps dangers of use? I assume there would be none...the product description on BB.com says it's fine...

I remember you used NitroJet and ICE before...can't remember where you posted your reactions to it though...i assume they went well!?!
    To check the side effects, which i would assume would be attributed to to low of cortisol levels just search for the effects of low cortisol levels.
    Cortisol is a hormone which is just as important as testosterone, estrogen etc. so don't go ape **** taking the stuff.

good idea bazzi

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz