Registered User streetwiseguy16's Avatar
    streetwiseguy16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

GNC Fat Burning Products

Can anyone tell me what the best fat burning product is that you can buy at GNC. I need to loose about 15-20 pounds for wrestling and might as well start soon. My coach is making me run Cross Country as well before wrestling season starts so could that help weight loss as well. I also work out 5 times a week. If anyone could give a suggestion that would be great.

Thanks

Primal Concrete Sledge Ichi the Killer's Avatar
    Ichi the Killer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ichi the Killer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ichi the Killer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ichi the Killer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I, and probably 3/4 of the people here, wouldent step in a GNC if you paid us. So, gettin an answer may be tough. I would start off by just really looking at your diet. The old skool fat burners are dead and your're probably too young to be taking them anyhow.

Just get your diet in order first, then worry about supplementation. With as much as activity as you seem to be doing, you shouldent have a problem if your diet is straight.

Dicker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    seriously you over pay if you buy at gnc buy off here its a better deal
    Bricks

Registered User streetwiseguy16's Avatar
    streetwiseguy16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i was looking at Hydroxycut b/c its only 15$ but i have seen how many people do not like it. Thanks for your advice!

Primal Concrete Sledge Ichi the Killer's Avatar
    Ichi the Killer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ichi the Killer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ichi the Killer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ichi the Killer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's a waste. Was good before the banning, but just a waste of cash now. Anyone been happy with San Tight! ?

jfro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jfro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jfro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jfro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jfro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    look online...maybe nutrix .com...they might have something

anonymous
    mitotropin, recreate, oxy elite pro are all great fat burners. there is a buy one get one 0% off deal there now too

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DRR32890 View Post
    mitotropin, recreate, oxy elite pro are all great fat burners. there is a buy one get one 0% off deal there now too

Yah, if I had to get it from GNC I'd prob stick the gaspari burner, mitotropin. but if they actually have USPlabs OEP in stock that's def worth a try, it's brand new and getting a lot of great initial reviews.

But like others have said, you're young and very active... you really shouldn't be looking to supplements to lose weight. You should be doing lots of cardio, weights and refining your diet.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583