Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: the real world

mroc888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

the real world

i thought this season sucked....anyone else?
    Last edited by mroc888; 06-30-2004 at 05:04 AM.

TrycoAntichrist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im watching the finale tonight

nateakabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All I see when I watch the show is the punk chick getting mad about something stupid or the big boobed girl getting mad about something stupid.

PaulP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the big boob chic is awesome and I hated that punk girl. Her boyfriend was lightweight and she was so godamn annoying

Red face

Originally posted by nateakabear
    All I see when I watch the show is the punk chick getting mad about something stupid or the big boobed girl getting mad about something stupid.
    the punk chick aka frankie left and they replaced her with a 18 year guy with a huge red zit on his face

anyone watching it now? robin in that blue shirt? her tits are f'n HUGE!!!

BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Reality shows suck!

Talking

Originally posted by mroc888
    anyone watching it now? robin in that blue shirt? her tits are f'n HUGE!!!
    the boobs are fake as hell

Wink

Originally posted by TrycoAntichrist
    the boobs are fake as hell
    nobodys complaining

The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by PaulP
    the big boob chic is awesome and I hated that punk girl. Her boyfriend was lightweight and she was so godamn annoying
    yeah, her boyfriend was sickly.........

The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    and as a whole, I would say the season has been average........

Originally posted by The_Pain_Train
    and as a whole, I would say the season has been average........
    vegas is the only recent season that has been good

san diego, chicago, paris, new york, new orleans were all average

Angry

I hated vegas because of that annoying bitch trishelle

Thumbs up

I hated vegas because of that annoying bitch trishelle
    trishelle was a super slut.... my friend hooked up with her in cancun

vegas had the most sex

Thumbs down

cameran is just annoying

cameran is just annoying
    I'd bang her.

Originally posted by TrycoAntichrist
    I'd bang her.
    me too........but she's still wicked annoying

Was Chicago the one with the lesbian that always walked around naked, the football guy from princeton, the two girls with almost the same name, etc?

if so that was probbaly my favorite all time season......

Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Brad is a pimp

Originally posted by The_Pain_Train
    Was Chicago the one with the lesbian that always walked around naked, the football guy from princeton, the two girls with almost the same name, etc?

if so that was probbaly my favorite all time season......
    yea that was the one.....hot girls on that show....tonya was a bitch but oh so hot......

BiGnStRoNg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There is a real world outside of BB.COM?

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I thought this season was ok. I liked Paris and Las Vegas better. Nothing comares to the old school Back to NY and New Orleans seasons though. Some thoughts about San Diego...

Cameron- This girl is bangin! Too naive and annoying at times for me though. Was a cocktease with Brad at times.

Brad- Looked like a cool dude to hang out with. Dumbass at times though.

Randy- A good guy. Someone that is a good listener and a ladies man as well.

Jamie- DAMN! This is the perfect girl (besides Kendal from Inferno ) Jamie has it all, good looks, great personality, intelligence. Too bad she didn't hook up with anyone on the show. Actually a few months before RW was taped she was arrested for DUI, hence she never drove.

Robyn- Seems like a nice girl. Watch out when she's drunk though! Glad she found Mike. That marine that charged her with battery was a pussy.

Charlie- Didn't get to see too much of him despite that he was there about half the time. Seemed like an ok guy though.

Frankie- This girl has too many issues. There are other people in the world besides your boyfriend. Glad that she left the house since she was annoying as anything. How can you bitch about receiving a free trip to Greece?

I guess they decided to never air anything that went down with the rape incident.

Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I only watched because of Cameran. Plus the multiple arrests were quite entertaining.
    PWA

It's an ostrich face (o)./^\.(o)'s Avatar
    (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Bignbuff
    I thought this season was ok. I liked Paris and Las Vegas better. Nothing comares to the old school Back to NY and New Orleans seasons though. Some thoughts about San Diego...

Cameron- This girl is bangin! Too naive and annoying at times for me though. Was a cocktease with Brad at times.

Brad- Looked like a cool dude to hang out with. Dumbass at times though.

Randy- A good guy. Someone that is a good listener and a ladies man as well.

Jamie- DAMN! This is the perfect girl (besides Kendal from Inferno ) Jamie has it all, good looks, great personality, intelligence. Too bad she didn't hook up with anyone on the show. Actually a few months before RW was taped she was arrested for DUI, hence she never drove.

Robyn- Seems like a nice girl. Watch out when she's drunk though! Glad she found Mike. That marine that charged her with battery was a pussy.

Charlie- Didn't get to see too much of him despite that he was there about half the time. Seemed like an ok guy though.

Frankie- This girl has too many issues. There are other people in the world besides your boyfriend. Glad that she left the house since she was annoying as anything. How can you bitch about receiving a free trip to Greece?

I guess they decided to never air anything that went down with the rape incident.
    you forgot jacquese! He was definitley the coolest on the show, next brad, then randy. All the guys were pretty cool, but the asian chick was the only one of the girls that i would be able to put up with on a regular basis.

Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I liked this season a lot actually.
    Live to surf.

Thumbs up

Forget this season of real world have you seen the new road rules. That girl Ibis is so hot

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by (o)./^\.(o)
    you forgot jacquese! He was definitley the coolest on the show, next brad, then randy. All the guys were pretty cool, but the asian chick was the only one of the girls that i would be able to put up with on a regular basis.
    How did I forget Ja, the bootyologist.

Jaquese was awesome. Funny as hell and a good person. I was really glad he was here this season.

Underage Thinking user4165146510's Avatar
    user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by BiGnStRoNg
    There is a real world outside of BB.COM?
    Hahahaha

new Sig!
    "I find this thread allows me to be a more positive person" - TheDukeUSMC -- commenting on the sexy gif thread.

Forget this season of real world have you seen the new road rules. That girl Ibis is so hot
    I think Ibis is decent looking.

Jodi and Kina are absolute knockouts though.