Genuinevodka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My Diet... I'm losing weight when I want to Gain weight.

I just checked my weight for the first time in like 6 months... I am 140lbs. I am 6'2". I can't believe I am this light. I was about 155-160lbs the last time I checked. I didn't notice me physically losing the weight... I still look the same body wise but the only thing I changed was my diet. I completely STOP eating Fast Food, Trans Fat, any of that junk. So maybe thats why I lost the weight.. but is there anything you guys can help me add on to my diet so I can gain the weight back without eating Junk?? I pretty much just want to be around 170lbs and still looking lean. I don't do Cardio, I lift weights here and there (mostly working out my Back, Shoulders, Tris, Deltoids, Biceps) I don't do anything to want to lose weight but I eat carbs late at night just so I can pack on those extra pounds....I also have been called the "skinny-fat" type of person because even though my weight is low, especially for my height, I have a belly.

My Diet:
    1 gallon of Water a day (this is the only Liquid I take, no sodas or anything else)
    Oatmeal Morning & Night
    1 Potato, Microwaved. - Nothing on it. My family thinks I'm nuts for just eating the Potato plain with no sour cream, butter nothing on it.
    Cereal usually Mini Wheats, Frosted Flakes or Cheerios
    English Muffin - I usually have 2 of these a day Morning & Night
    Whole Wheat Bread with Turkey and Ham with Lettuce ONLY no other addons.
    I also take 500mg of Omega 3 Fatty Acids every day (1g Fish Oil, 300mg EPA and 200 mg DHA)
    For Dinner it's always random... like last night I had a lot of White Rice with Ground Beef/Chilli kinda thing over it. The other night I had Spaghetti (love spaghetti), New York Steak and Baked Potato (Nothing on it), Beef Stew, mostly Home made stuff.
    Sometimes for Lunch I'll have a Chicken or Turkey Hot Dog, but mostly every day I will eat the Turkey/ham/lettuce Sandwich.

Anything else I can add-on to help me out? or anything to take out of my diet or does it look good?
    Last edited by Genuinevodka; 05-29-2007 at 03:58 PM.

robby67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robby67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robby67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robby67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robby67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robby67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robby67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robby67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robby67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robby67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robby67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    we need caloric total, but to be honest gaining weight is easier than everyone makes it out to be.What u are eating now, just increase it slightly. Make sure you increase your protein intake though, so just add a can of tuna and maybe a turkey sandwich (WW bread, FF cheese)
    People who use E-stats piss me off, because some of us actually work to get where we are.

mikeyc1972 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeyc1972 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Genuinevodka View Post
    I just checked my weight for the first time in like 6 months... I am 140lbs. I am 6'2". I can't believe I am this light. I was about 155-160lbs the last time I checked. I didn't notice me physically losing the weight... I still look the same body wise but the only thing I changed was my diet. I completely STOP eating Fast Food, Trans Fat, any of that junk. So maybe thats why I lost the weight.. but is there anything you guys can help me add on to my diet so I can gain the weight back without eating Junk?? I pretty much just want to be around 170lbs and still looking lean. I don't do Cardio, I lift weights here and there (mostly working out my Back, Shoulders, Tris, Deltoids, Biceps) I don't do anything to want to lose weight but I eat carbs late at night just so I can pack on those extra pounds....I also have been called the "skinny-fat" type of person because even though my weight is low, especially for my height, I have a belly.

My Diet:
    1 gallon of Water a day (this is the only Liquid I take, no sodas or anything else)
    Oatmeal Morning & Night
    1 Potato, Microwaved. - Nothing on it. My family thinks I'm nuts for just eating the Potato plain with no sour cream, butter nothing on it.
    Cereal usually Mini Wheats, Frosted Flakes or Cheerios
    English Muffin - I usually have 2 of these a day Morning & Night
    Whole Wheat Bread with Turkey and Ham with Lettuce ONLY no other addons.
    I also take 500mg of Omega 3 Fatty Acids every day (1g Fish Oil, 300mg EPA and 200 mg DHA)
    For Dinner it's always random... like last night I had a lot of White Rice with Ground Beef/Chilli kinda thing over it. The other night I had Spaghetti (love spaghetti), New York Steak and Baked Potato (Nothing on it), Beef Stew, mostly Home made stuff.
    Sometimes for Lunch I'll have a Chicken or Turkey Hot Dog, but mostly every day I will eat the Turkey/ham/lettuce Sandwich.

Anything else I can add-on to help me out? or anything to take out of my diet or does it look good?
    I would add healthy fats- natty PB,nuts,avocado,olive oil
    I would lift based around power lifts.squats,deads,cleans,bench,dips,pull ups
    eat more calories than you burn
    supplement with protein
    eat protein fat and carbs at each meal..except for pre and post w/o
    then you want carbs and protin only
    I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
    Philippians 4:13
    MikeyC

Genuinevodka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good idea on the natty PB... need to go pick that up I can actually use that for some spread. What about Macadamia Nuts? I looked at the nutrition fact on that and it has like 12g monounsaturated or polyunsatured fat, seems like that could be a good snack. I also got some Boiled Nuts in the fridge.

I need to start looking at all the calories on the labels and adding them up, I need to do that so I can at least get a glimpse of how many calories I am intaking... I think I need to be getting in at least 4200 a day.