Closed Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    NEVERQUIT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have always found it funny that people who have no desire whatsoever to be in the IFBB "seem" to "know it all" about the sport. They spend all their energy trying to proove that pros do drugs etc etc.

btw M1T is natural. Its sold on this website.

natron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Any supplement sold on this site is natural!? WTF? Man you are hilarious.

People dying from smoking weed! Thats even funnier. I've indulged in my fair share and I would say I'm still living, of course that is just my opinion.

Bodybuilders are notorious for their drug use you moron. The majority of us understand pharmakinetics and thus how to use drugs/compounds in a positive manner in order to reach our goals. That comment cannot be said for you.

Quit saying hater

Eating 8-10,000 calories per day, it's that easy eh? What the **** do you eat, pure lard 8 times per day.

You have been sick for 18 months and you just now about to see a physician? You truley are retarded.

Get a damned clue.
    "I'll Stay One Step Above You Like A Pharmacist"

"You say potato, I say **** you!" Dante

"Vomitting psycho babble continously"

Cutting Edge Muscle - Supplement Forum MOD/Overall Jester...WURD

u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if you guys havent figured it out, this is just some kid who made this name to stir things up. look at the big picture.
    "Like those in the valley behind us, most people stand in sight of the spiritual mountains all their lives and never enter them, being content to listen to others who have been there and thus avoid the hardships."

i havent gone to the doctor cause i have not had money to get the tests done that i need to do, plus u dont understand my circumstances. youll make a mockery out of the sport of BodyBuilding. youll are not embassadors for our great sport. youll truly must hate bb cause youll cant stop insulting pros. period.

pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by NEVERQUIT
    youll cant stop insulting pros. period.

Insulting pros? Have you ever picked up a BB magazine?
    They all insult each other.

Paul Dillett"
    "Shawn Ray is coming back to do it naturally at the GNC show! He's doing it drug free? HA! If this is really true, then Shawn must be naturally stupid. That's reality......
    Shawn has an incredible physique and against natural guys, he'll beat the crap out of them. But go to the GNC show natural, where are you going to place, Shawn? Dead Last!"

This proves IFBB pros use steroids when they admit you can't compete when they are natural.

the only reason you come and say these comments is so u have an excuse to not work to your full potential. and u know it too. u believe everything u read in a magazine? come on dont be naive.

natron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pot calling the kettle black, hey.

Stop insulting pro's, seriously shut up.

You must hate BB'ing, because your moronic.

You should seriously think about deleting the first 5 letters of your screen name, then follow suite.

Rick
    "I'll Stay One Step Above You Like A Pharmacist"

"You say potato, I say **** you!" Dante

"Vomitting psycho babble continously"

Cutting Edge Muscle - Supplement Forum MOD/Overall Jester...WURD

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the only reason you come and say these comments is so u have an excuse to not work to your full potential. and u know it too. u believe everything u read in a magazine? come on dont be naive.
    Shorten your signature. Not only is it retarded, its annoying.

Well i guess ones signature is a representation of themself, so maybe you should probably leave it as is.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    co-q 10 has only been proven to lower systolic bp and has been proven to e detrimental to working out - Co Q10 AIDS in ATP Production at high dosages and is a good overall anti-oxidant. At what point did I say all these are taken for "bodybuilding purposes only"?
    cla imo is a waste - Newflash: New England Journal of Medicine, 2002, CLA, taken at a dosage of at least 3.4 grams per day, has shown a substantial effect in helping to free up brown adipose tissue more readily for mobilization across the mitochondria.

arginine is a total waste several studies support this, not just friends and ads saying it works - It aids in Nitric Oxide production. The straight powder works better than anything I've ever used, and anyone who doesn't get some sort of noticable workouit enhancement from it is bullheaded and stubborn (i.e. determined to convince themselves it doesn't work to sooth their own blind, know-it-all ego)

i could make a strong arguement against glutamine, but the glutamine supporters will just argue non scientific facts and i dont feel like an exercise in nonsense is necessary - This is laughable. No comment neccessary. Chemotherapy recipients take it for NOTHING, right? LOL!!

epa and dha levels are too low - Those are the minimum dosages required on top of my food intake. That's a dosage from 5 grams of fish oil. Up to 10 is taken by some people but is not neccesary if you know how much you are getting (on average, obviously, per serving and per day) from your food.

I know some know-it-all smartass would chime in on this thread. To each his/her own. Come with university backed research or come with nothing. Don't just get on here and cite some sentences you've read in another threads over time on boards. It makes you look like a dumbass.
    The Complacency Of Fools Shall Destroy Them

DerekB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whey
    Creatine
    Glucose
    Multi-Vitamin
    Fish oil + flax oil all in one tabs
    MRP's - one post workout, one 2 hrs after breakfast.

Thats it.

natedoggforever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great thread. I'm glad to see someone else thinks pros don't use steroids. Yeah, and "professional" wrestling is real too.
    How about a little less talking and a little more shut the hell up!

Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yea, NEVERQUIT your signature has got to go, especially number 6, you talk about training for 20 years...YOU ARE 17 YEARS OLD (as stated by you in another thread), talk s**t in ten years, and then tell us your plans for the next ten, if you wanna be an IFBB pro, you'll realize in 10 years, that you aint gonna do it naturally.

Why do you feel this need to defend these guys from AAS use, when they freely admit to it? there is a mental issue at play here.

-Ski
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In a twisted way, I think he really reminds us all of how naive we used to be before our perfect bubble was burst. He has yet to completely see the full picture of "the Dark Side."

NEVERQUIT,

Seriously. Rather than be so defensive, take a constructive look at all the evidence provided to you.

What you still don't realize (and this has been brought up many times already) is that even though the pro's do take steroids (accept it), it doesn't take away from the fact that they still have to bust their asses just as hard to achieve their goals.

Saying that we've been brainwashed by the media when the evidence is staring back at you is just absurb. But to come around and use select media sources to support your fantasy is beyond naivety. You can't have it both ways, man.

Realize that it is coming straight from the mouths of your heros. You're welcome to search these boards for those that write for your favorite bodybuilding magazines, and see what they say about the kind of things that go on behind the scenes. There are things that you may discover that would make a Purist feel like he/she is in hell. Do your research and you'll be surprised. Very surprised!

We all would like to think that our heros lead clean, fulfilling lives that can inspire generations to follow. But everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) has their dark secrets. The difference is, some are just publically accessible.
    The journey of 10,000 miles begins with the first step.

Learn to walk before you run.

the bottom line is that u are not going to train for 20 years and eat 500 grams of protein a day so u can not comprehend how someone can get a body like ronnie. yes i might be young but i understand because u train for 20 years and eat 500 grams of protein a day as well as take pro-hormones and pro-steroids as well as other supplements, but the people who insult the pros probably only eat 2000 calories a day and dont plan on making bodybuilding their career, so they just dont get it. and btw, those things u read online are 100 percent fake. 100 PERCENT FAKE. people like u are very jealous and will do anything to run somone else down. your the kind of person that inspires us to go into this great sport because you probably made fun of a bodybuilder when u were in high school, so dont go around insulting someone for being in the IFBB, because your the reason he is there. out..........

Ain't nuttin but a peanut bigredlemon's Avatar
    bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: Who on here takes the most supps. per day?

Originally posted by CuttingEdge
    At present I take the following per day:

-4 mgs. Biotin
    -1,500 mg Ester C
    -900 mg DHA
    -600 mg EPA
    -5 grams of Glutamine, 3 times per day
    -4 grams of arginine, twice per day
    -150-200 grams of whey, spread over 4 meals
    -10 mg Octacosonal
    -30 mg vanadium
    -1,500 mg Glucosamine Sulfate, 1,200 Chondoitin Sulfate, spread over 2 servings
    -Super Strength Digestive Enzyme with at least 200 mg of lipase, amylase and protease, twice per day (sometimes 3)
    - Xantham Gum with each protein shake
    - 4 grams of CLA, 2 grams twice per day
    - Mega Multi-Mineral, 2 per day (Vitamin World Brand...they've got everyone else smashed on prices on stuff like that)
    - 150 mg Co-Enzyme Q10
    - 400 I.U. Isomer E with 200 mg selenium

I know a couple people who are around 40 different supplements per day.
    supps= supplements. they SUPPLEMENT what you are already eating. they aren't supposed to be your main source.

pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the bottom line is that u are not going to train for 20 years and eat 500 grams of protein a day so u can not comprehend how someone can get a body like ronnie. yes i might be young but i understand because u train for 20 years and eat 500 grams of protein a day as well as take pro-hormones and pro-steroids as well as other supplements, but the people who insult the pros probably only eat 2000 calories a day and dont plan on making bodybuilding their career, so they just dont get it. and btw, those things u read online are 100 percent fake. 100 PERCENT FAKE. people like u are very jealous and will do anything to run somone else down. your the kind of person that inspires us to go into this great sport because you probably made fun of a bodybuilder when u were in high school, so dont go around insulting someone for being in the IFBB, because your the reason he is there. out..........
    It's like talking to a broken record and a brick wall.........

And bodybuilding is going to be your career? Good luck making it to the IFBB all natural and making any money.

Pros insult other pros.

"the things you read on-line are 100 percent fake...."
    like everything you write on-line.

Please post your diet of 8000-10,000 calories you eat in the off season. What competitions have you participated in?

The 2004 Green Acres Mental Health Institutuion - schizophrenic and delusional class doesn't count.

im young but once i get healthy, YES i will be competing heres THE OFFICIAL jay cutler diet, as this is his official website. not some punk made up interview.

try eating this for awhile. bet u couldnt do it cause your too busy insulting pros.

New, Improved & Beyond Nutritional Strategy

New, Improved & Beyond: Off Season Diet
    This is my current off season diet. I began this on March 24, 2004 at a weight of 287 lbs. I'll keep everyone posted on how I progress.

Meal 1: 12 eggs (2 whole), 1 bagel, 1 cup oats, 1 cup of black coffee, 1 serving NITRO-TECH plus supplements.

Meal 2: 10 ounces of beef, 2 cups of rice & 1 cup of asparagus.

Train: In the off season I workout 4 times a week, devoting 1 1/2 - 2 hours to weights plus 30 minutes to cardio.

Meal 3: NITRO-TECH & CELL-TECH immediately after training!!

Meal 4: 10 ounces of beef, 2 cups of rice & 1 cup of asparagus.

Sleep: 1 hour.

Meal 5: 15 egg whites, 1 cup of oats & 3 rice cakes (15 carbs each).

Meal 6: MESO-TECH shake with 1 scoop of NITRO-TECH added.

Sleep: 1 1/2 to 3 hours.

Meal 7: 10 ounces of beef & 1 cup of asparagus.

Meal 8: Sushi (3-4 rolls: Yellowtail / Crab / Tuna / Shrimp)

Meal 9: 12 eggs (2 whole) & 1 cup oats.

Sleep: 2 hours.

Meal 10: NITRO-TECH with Kerry's special fat free oatmeal cookie recipe (5-6 cookies).

Sleep: 2 1/2 hours.

Meal 11: 10 ounces of beef, 1 cup oats plus supplements.

Note: I drink 1/3 to 1/2 gallon of water or sugar free Tang (orange flavor) with each meal.

New, Improved & Beyond: Contest Diet
    This was my past contest diet as I preppred for the 2004 Arnold Classic. Please note that I eat every 2 1/2 hours unless otherwise noted.

Wake Up: One cup of black coffee (Starbuck's) with 3 Hydroxycut.

Cardio: One hour (Stairmill)

Meal 1: 10 egg whites with 2 whole eggs, one cup oatmeal, one cup black coffee and one serving of Nitro-Tech.

Meal 2: 8 oz. fish (sole), broccoli, asparagus and 1/2 cup cooked brown rice.

Train: Weight Training

Meal 3: Two servings of Nitro-Tech with one serving of Cell-Tech.

Meal 4: One hour later: 10 oz. turkey breast, one cup cooked oats.

Meal 5: 10 oz. fish (sole), brocoolia, asparagus, 3 Hydroxycut and one serving of Nitro-Tech.

Meal 6: 12 oz. fish (sole) and one cup cooked brown rice.

Cardio: One hour

Meal 7: 12 oz. fish (sole) and a large salad with Balsamic vinegar.

heres a pic of me below, just thought i would post a pic
    Attached Images

sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    im young but once i get healthy, YES i will be competing heres THE OFFICIAL jay cutler diet, as this is his official website. not some punk made up interview.

try eating this for awhile. bet u couldnt do it cause your too busy insulting pros.

New, Improved & Beyond Nutritional Strategy

New, Improved & Beyond: Off Season Diet
    This is my current off season diet. I began this on March 24, 2004 at a weight of 287 lbs. I'll keep everyone posted on how I progress.

Meal 1: 12 eggs (2 whole), 1 bagel, 1 cup oats, 1 cup of black coffee, 1 serving NITRO-TECH plus supplements.

Meal 2: 10 ounces of beef, 2 cups of rice & 1 cup of asparagus.

Train: In the off season I workout 4 times a week, devoting 1 1/2 - 2 hours to weights plus 30 minutes to cardio.

Meal 3: NITRO-TECH & CELL-TECH immediately after training!!

Meal 4: 10 ounces of beef, 2 cups of rice & 1 cup of asparagus.

Sleep: 1 hour.

Meal 5: 15 egg whites, 1 cup of oats & 3 rice cakes (15 carbs each).

Meal 6: MESO-TECH shake with 1 scoop of NITRO-TECH added.

Sleep: 1 1/2 to 3 hours.

Meal 7: 10 ounces of beef & 1 cup of asparagus.

Meal 8: Sushi (3-4 rolls: Yellowtail / Crab / Tuna / Shrimp)

Meal 9: 12 eggs (2 whole) & 1 cup oats.

Sleep: 2 hours.

Meal 10: NITRO-TECH with Kerry's special fat free oatmeal cookie recipe (5-6 cookies).

Sleep: 2 1/2 hours.

Meal 11: 10 ounces of beef, 1 cup oats plus supplements.

Note: I drink 1/3 to 1/2 gallon of water or sugar free Tang (orange flavor) with each meal.

New, Improved & Beyond: Contest Diet
    This was my past contest diet as I preppred for the 2004 Arnold Classic. Please note that I eat every 2 1/2 hours unless otherwise noted.

Wake Up: One cup of black coffee (Starbuck's) with 3 Hydroxycut.

Cardio: One hour (Stairmill)

Meal 1: 10 egg whites with 2 whole eggs, one cup oatmeal, one cup black coffee and one serving of Nitro-Tech.

Meal 2: 8 oz. fish (sole), broccoli, asparagus and 1/2 cup cooked brown rice.

Train: Weight Training

Meal 3: Two servings of Nitro-Tech with one serving of Cell-Tech.

Meal 4: One hour later: 10 oz. turkey breast, one cup cooked oats.

Meal 5: 10 oz. fish (sole), brocoolia, asparagus, 3 Hydroxycut and one serving of Nitro-Tech.

Meal 6: 12 oz. fish (sole) and one cup cooked brown rice.

Cardio: One hour

Meal 7: 12 oz. fish (sole) and a large salad with Balsamic vinegar.

heres a pic of me below, just thought i would post a pic
    Oh yeah jay cutlers diet, lol!!!!!!

Oh and remember to buy yourself 20 tubs of muscle tech Nitro-Tech & Cell-Tech to be as big as jay. lol

Dude from the picture you are small and young, so untill you become the size of these huge pros natural, then come and talk

Gabru Putt Punjab Da 1-Testosterone's Avatar
    1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Q: Who on here takes the most supps. per day?
    A: All Muscletech Pros

Nitrotech
    Meso-Tech MRP's
    Nitrotech Bars
    Meso-Tech Meal Replacement Bars
    Hydroxycut
    Caffeine Free Hydroxycut
    Diet-Tech
    Pump-Tech
    Nitrotech RTD's
    Acetabolan III

Since they are natural, they replace steroids with Americas # 1 Musclebuilder Cell-Tech
    ".....Enjoying my life to fullest extent possible; you should too"

Hundreds of whey protein products reviewed.....the process is on!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1829601

and my back
    Attached Images

nothingsacred is on a distinguished road. (+10) nothingsacred is on a distinguished road. (+10) nothingsacred is on a distinguished road. (+10) nothingsacred is on a distinguished road. (+10) nothingsacred is on a distinguished road. (+10) nothingsacred is on a distinguished road. (+10) nothingsacred is on a distinguished road. (+10) nothingsacred is on a distinguished road. (+10) nothingsacred is on a distinguished road. (+10) nothingsacred is on a distinguished road. (+10) nothingsacred is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    and my back
    Why do you have a picture of some dude on your wall?

EDIT:

Seriously, do you think that people just keep growing if they work out an eat? You don't think you there's a limit for each person?

I suppose pros don't use T3 or clen when they cut either.
    Last edited by nothingsacred; 07-04-2004 at 02:27 PM.

covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Obviously, everything on the Internet is 100% fake, so don't bother reading anything off of it. It only feeds lies.

I have to ask if your friends help feed your stubborness. Actually, can anyone put up with you?

that dude is clay aiken cause the pic was taken in my sisters room. yes people like me. i dont go around insulting proffessionals.

that dude is clay aiken cause the pic was taken in my sisters room. yes people like me. i dont go around insulting proffessionals.
    LMFAO!!!!

Seriously, you are good for a laugh here and there!

mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000)
    bro, even the MOD laughed at you. do you still think youre right and everybody is wrong and hates the pros?
    man you are dumb!!!
    if everything in the internet is fake, why do you come to these boards?
    feel free to email or PM any major steroid or supplement guru in the industry and youll find the truth,
    just PM Patrick Arnold or Par Deuxxx or Bruce *******,etc...

i just hope you are following jays diet and 3-4v years from now ill laugh at you when you realize you were sooooooo wrong
    Joao Mimoso, Exercise physiologist, writter, consultant and Personal trainer

******** page "Body by Mimo"

http://www.********.com/#!/bodybymimo

lol funny how u didnt name the #1 guru of bb, CAUSE U KNOW NOTHING SON, obviously u hate on the pros, otherwise u wouldnt go around saying stuff u know nothing about.

nothingsacred is on a distinguished road. (+10) nothingsacred is on a distinguished road. (+10) nothingsacred is on a distinguished road. (+10) nothingsacred is on a distinguished road. (+10) nothingsacred is on a distinguished road. (+10) nothingsacred is on a distinguished road. (+10) nothingsacred is on a distinguished road. (+10) nothingsacred is on a distinguished road. (+10) nothingsacred is on a distinguished road. (+10) nothingsacred is on a distinguished road. (+10) nothingsacred is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol funny how u didnt name the #1 guru of bb, CAUSE U KNOW NOTHING SON, obviously u hate on the pros, otherwise u wouldnt go around saying stuff u know nothing about.
    I'm almost positive you're just trolling, but I'm very afraid that you may actually be as stupid as you sound.

CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    "Word. People waste a significant money on all these supplements that make an insignificant difference. Its pointless.

EAT LIKE A BEAR, GET SOME WHEY, GET SOME CREATINE.
    TRAIN, TRAIN, TRAIN!"

"Difference" is a realative term. I use things for life in general, not just to "bodybuild." The way you people look at things is interesting.
    The Complacency Of Fools Shall Destroy Them

edplayer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) edplayer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    this thread is fukcn comedy gold
    www.onelook.com

edplayer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) edplayer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I take these daily (usually):

Vitamin C

B Complex

Vitamin E Complex

Opti-L-Zinc

Acetyl-L-Carnitine

MSM

CoQ10

Beta Carotene (gonna switch to a mixed carotenoid product)

R Lipoic Acid

NAC

Greens (currently using Green Magma but have also used Greener Grasses)

These are the things that I take on occasion:

Vitamin A

Vitamin D

Flax Oil/Borage Oil (used to do these a lot but switched over to hemp seeds)

Cordyceps

Turmeric Force

SOD

NeoChrome

L-Carnosine

BioSil
    www.onelook.com