Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Defense69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

prude or slut: how to tell

what are some signs that indicate a smore slutty type?

what are some things that tell a more prude type?
    Last edited by Defense69; 06-28-2004 at 08:27 PM.

PaulP is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit PaulP's BodySpace
    If she offers to suck your dick shes a slut, if she doesn't, shes a prude

bgzee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bgzee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bgzee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bgzee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bgzee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bgzee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bgzee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bgzee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bgzee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bgzee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bgzee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by PaulP
    If she offers to suck your dick shes a slut, if she doesn't, shes a prude
    oh how i love sluts.

whazzzup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whazzzup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whazzzup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whazzzup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whazzzup has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Visit whazzzup's BodySpace
    i would say, if a girl flirts with pretty much every guys. she is a ****ing slut
    life short, lift hard

P_Babycake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P_Babycake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P_Babycake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P_Babycake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P_Babycake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P_Babycake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P_Babycake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P_Babycake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P_Babycake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P_Babycake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P_Babycake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OK PaulP that is the gayest thing thing ive ever heard and is not true if shes a slut she willl sleep w/ u the ery first time you meet her!!! And u know shes a prude if she doesnt kiss you w/ in the first week and doesnt sleep w/ u in th efirst mont that is how u know shes a prude or slut!!!!

desiree is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by P_Babycake
    OK PaulP that is the gayest thing thing ive ever heard and is not true if shes a slut she willl sleep w/ u the ery first time you meet her!!! And u know shes a prude if she doesnt kiss you w/ in the first week and doesnt sleep w/ u in th efirst mont that is how u know shes a prude or slut!!!!
    not necessarily true either, I didn't sleep with my husband within the first month of knowing him, and I am the farthest you can get from a prude

BodyPoints: 1858
    NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NosLliWhsoj's BodySpace
    Originally posted by desiree
    not necessarily true either, I didn't sleep with my husband within the first month of knowing him, and I am the farthest you can get from a prude
    they do exist.
    Why the sex forum has an age requirement: NoName5: "hello sir. i am wanting to touch girl butt. any of dis people hur dun touching girl butt when u no know them? if u dun go and just touch dis girl butt what she do?"

Location: Throw it up, hold it up, gun bust, 4 fingers up, two twisted in the middle with the thumb tuck
    Rodity is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Rodity's BodySpace
    j00's a 5lut, b1tch.

Originally posted by Rodity
    j00's a 5lut, b1tch.

I am definately NOT a slut!

Location: Throw it up, hold it up, gun bust, 4 fingers up, two twisted in the middle with the thumb tuck
    Visit Rodity's BodySpace
    You're boring.
    Last edited by Rodity; 06-28-2004 at 09:49 PM.

Visit Rodity's BodySpace
    If you adjust your game for the type of girl you can turn a prude into a slut in no time.

ShortStack is not very well liked. (-100)
    NO girl ever admits they are a slut. Or even thinks they are. I knew a girl that was 14 and had been with 15 diffrent guys, she didnt think she was a slut either.
    Use to be known as bgb7269
    Old post count 398
    banned for a FUBAR reason

mystikal_d is a name known to all. (+5000) mystikal_d is a name known to all. (+5000) mystikal_d is a name known to all. (+5000) mystikal_d is a name known to all. (+5000) mystikal_d is a name known to all. (+5000) mystikal_d is a name known to all. (+5000) mystikal_d is a name known to all. (+5000) mystikal_d is a name known to all. (+5000) mystikal_d is a name known to all. (+5000) mystikal_d is a name known to all. (+5000) mystikal_d is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit mystikal_d's BodySpace

Wink

You can just tell by the way they dress...trust me
    I'd hit it..

BigZeke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigZeke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigZeke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigZeke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigZeke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigZeke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigZeke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigZeke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigZeke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigZeke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigZeke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit BigZeke's BodySpace
    Originally posted by Rodity
    You're boring.
    She's a slude

Originally posted by ShortStack
    NO girl ever admits they are a slut. Or even thinks they are. I knew a girl that was 14 and had been with 15 diffrent guys, she didnt think she was a slut either.
    not that it really matters but i can assure you that i am neither a slut nor a prude, or boring, i am 27 years old and have been with 6 partners, i hardly call that a slut, and as far as boring or prude..... hell no, i'm into anything, spanking, biting, hairpulling, threesomes, and any position in the kama sutra, so piss off to all you haters
    Last edited by desiree; 06-29-2004 at 10:02 PM.

BodyPoints: 6624
    violinlifter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) violinlifter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) violinlifter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) violinlifter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) violinlifter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) violinlifter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) violinlifter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) violinlifter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) violinlifter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) violinlifter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) violinlifter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit violinlifter's BodySpace
    Originally posted by BigZeke
    She's a slude
    LOL.

That reminds me of like... Slimer.
    Short black leather skirts, stomach tattoo, glitter panties, sexy belt...had to have you...

BiGnStRoNg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by violinlifter
    LOL.

That reminds me of like... Slimer.
    What are you having for dinner?

Visit Rodity's BodySpace
    i'm into anything, spanking, biting, hairpulling, threesomes, and any position in the kama sutra, so piss off to all you haters
    You're definitely a slut.

mp906 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Desiree,

into threesomes eh? Ever been w/ two guys?

Originally posted by mp906
    Desiree,

into threesomes eh? Ever been w/ two guys?
    no, just the other way around.

cRaCkBaBy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    no, just the other way around.
    Oh, please do tell...

As to the topic at hand:

Kinda easy sluts put out with little, or no resistance. Prudes you have to use chloroform.
    6'1" from 231 down to 223lbs Cutting phase...well trying to anyway...can't stop eating Italian food.

There is no finish line. Jimmy_magix's Avatar
    Stats: 5'7", 187 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3226
    Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmy_magix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit Jimmy_magix's BodySpace
    If she puts out regularly, shes a slut

If she hardly ever puts out, she's a prude, are you listening Nicola?

BodyPoints: 677
    timelinex has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) timelinex has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) timelinex has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) timelinex has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) timelinex has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) timelinex has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) timelinex has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) timelinex has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) timelinex has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) timelinex has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) timelinex has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit timelinex's BodySpace
    well actually unless ure at a party where u can see if the girls a slut or not. alot of times its hard to tell. let me jsut say that about 95% of girls act like sluts but are really just cock teasers or attention whores and dont put out at all. like maybe 90% of prude girls dont actually act prude and thety flirt.

trust me i know a girl that is like biggest prude ever,no sex till marriage., and all that BS but flirts like hell even says **** like come over right now and lets ****. and **** like that but u woudlnt get ANYTHING from her.

but again theres always those quite girls that dont act slutty,look very conservative. but as soon as they are attracted to u they will be as slutty as the next girl to you.

Originally posted by kyle0k

but again theres always those quite girls that dont act slutty,look very conservative. but as soon as they are attracted to u they will be as slutty as the next girl to you.
    this reminds me of the librarian in the movie " Tomcats"

westerner will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A slut sleeps with everyone.
    A bitch sleeps with everyone but you.

Stats: 6'2"
    BodyPoints: 313
    Mad Dog162 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mad Dog162 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mad Dog162 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mad Dog162 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mad Dog162 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mad Dog162 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mad Dog162 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mad Dog162 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mad Dog162 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mad Dog162 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mad Dog162 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Mad Dog162's BodySpace
    Originally posted by westerner
    A slut sleeps with everyone.
    A bitch sleeps with everyone but you.
    LMAO! So true...

Yeah, I know one girl who is a complete prude but is always flirting with me about wearing mini-skirts and pleasing me and ****. She's damn fine though so I put up with it!
    Molon Labe

Once a KA, always a KA.

rz65 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well actually unless ure at a party where u can see if the girls a slut or not. alot of times its hard to tell. let me jsut say that about 95% of girls act like sluts but are really just cock teasers or attention whores and dont put out at all. like maybe 90% of prude girls dont actually act prude and thety flirt.

trust me i know a girl that is like biggest prude ever,no sex till marriage., and all that BS but flirts like hell even says **** like come over right now and lets ****. and **** like that but u woudlnt get ANYTHING from her.

Bump. This is true, unless its a hooker.

super shocker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) super shocker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) super shocker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) super shocker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) super shocker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) super shocker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) super shocker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) super shocker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) super shocker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) super shocker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) super shocker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    all girls are sluts, there are 2 types

if you whip it out and she starts sucking away she's slut type number 1

if you whip it out and she looks at you weird, then she's slut type number 2: aka a hooker

both are sluts, just one is smart and gets paid and one is a tiny bit more willing

BigZeke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigZeke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigZeke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigZeke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigZeke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigZeke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigZeke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigZeke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigZeke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigZeke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigZeke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit BigZeke's BodySpace
    I know girls like that, act all nice and innocent but are FREAKS in bed!