Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Jose-RSX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you realize that she is over training and under eating. The more intensity and the harder you work the more food your body needs. All she's doing is going into starvation mode which cause fat gain and slow progress. She needs to take a better look at her diet and bring down the intensity.

Originally Posted by ultim8-one View Post
    Here we are one year after my last post in this thread ... my wife still does the same 45 - 60 minutes of cardio 4 - 5 times a week ... still lifts 3 times a week (although she is doing some free weights now .. not just the circuit trainning) and she still struggles with her weight and that stubborn belly fat. We are both now on a very low carb diet (less than 100 grams per day) and it is helping. I have lost 4 inches from my waist in 8 weeks .. her ??? not so much ...... but she sure does work hard in the gym !!

sporty_girl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sporty_girl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sporty_girl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sporty_girl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sporty_girl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sporty_girl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sporty_girl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sporty_girl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sporty_girl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Greek_Heracles View Post
    maybe its a hernia - but i doubt it lol
    hahaha oh u made my day!
    you never lose until you quit trying :)

boxerdima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxerdima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxerdima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxerdima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxerdima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxerdima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxerdima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxerdima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxerdima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxerdima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxerdima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    try using the ab-slide(the cheapy kind) and pull in with your legs as you crunch from the extended position. do multiple reps(100/day) for about 2 weeks, if you dont see results then it might not work for you cuz every-one's genetics are different. hope that helps
    drugs are for people who are afraid to do it the natural way

dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    and when you get older, they call it a "meno-pot" as in menopausal pot belly. cute. NOT cheer up it gets worse.
    A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her

my metabolic repair/bulking-training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134394501

Registered User DMBsAmricanBaby's Avatar
    DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sporty_girl View Post
    hahaha oh u made my day!
    I've had a hernia before..
    "Obsessed is the word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

**Outdo Yesterday!**

A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority

Although it's hard to get back to everyone, I love you all, you're my motivation! <3<3 Thank you! <3<3

HI MISC! RED'S MY FAVORITE COLOR! :D