Reinventing the Steel anthonykent84's Avatar
    anthonykent84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Beast's early diet and routine...

Hey Derek...I've been reading some of your old articles = http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/derekcomp.htm

for your 10 week countdown...would you reccomend these knowing your knowledge now..? they seem very reasonable and I'm about the size you were then, except maybe legs...what would you change if anything knowing your knowledge now, because I'm planning to start your diet in after the 4th of july and follow your diet from 8 weeks out...I'm on a cutting diet now but I was wondering if this would be okay considering I'm about the same size now as you were then....

Thanks,

Anthony
    Last edited by anthonykent84; 06-28-2004 at 09:29 PM.
    16 yrs old
    5'11 3/4''
    180lbs

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Oh the memories. I haven't looked at that in ages. I think that old plan has some merit. My suggestion would be to go over that material and this material and see what you like/dislike and build a plan according to that. I personally think the diet I starting at the beginning of this contest prep will work better than my old one.