Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Registered User DMBsAmricanBaby's Avatar
    DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Angry Ugh..I am an idiot!...help me fix this!

Ok so me and my ex saw one another the other night and one thing lead to another and we ended up having sex.. the thing is the sex we had before we broke up SUCKED and he knew it, so I guess the other night he made up for it because it was pretty damn good...but the thing is I promised myself not to let him know he was all that good or his ego would grow..but tonight I opened my mouth too much!! this is what was said tonight about the other night :

HIM: that other night was crazy tho
    ME: yeah I've never sweat that much in my life haha
    HIM: that was def somethin i needed too
    ME: yeah, I didn't think you were that kinky...
    HIM: more then that
    ME: it was def better than the other times
    HIM: maybe the best u ever had lol
    ME: lol well you did a few things nobody has ever done but I didn't orgasm
    ME: I was close though..
    HIM: if i waited u would have
    HIM: have u ever durin sex
    ME: only twice
    ME: or more, I dont remember though

Why'd I have to be so honest and tell him I've only orgasmed TWICE before?! and now he knows that I was close to an orgasm... so he probably thinks he's the best at sex now! since it seems so rare that I orgasm! ......(notice how I tried covering it up with "or more, I don't remember though lol) I'm so pathedic, help me out!

I was going to tell him I've only orgasmed twice with sex, but with oral sex I usually always orgasm..but I didn't..
    Last edited by DMBsAmricanBaby; 05-28-2007 at 09:10 PM.
    "Obsessed is the word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

**Outdo Yesterday!**

A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority

Although it's hard to get back to everyone, I love you all, you're my motivation! <3<3 Thank you! <3<3

HI MISC! RED'S MY FAVORITE COLOR! :D

NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Maybe you should grow up and stop playing games? Who cares what your ex thinks?

xplosivsf will become famous soon enough. (+50) xplosivsf will become famous soon enough. (+50) xplosivsf will become famous soon enough. (+50) xplosivsf will become famous soon enough. (+50) xplosivsf will become famous soon enough. (+50) xplosivsf will become famous soon enough. (+50) xplosivsf will become famous soon enough. (+50) xplosivsf will become famous soon enough. (+50) xplosivsf will become famous soon enough. (+50) xplosivsf will become famous soon enough. (+50) xplosivsf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What grade do you give him?
    What grade does he beleive he earned?

Sounds to me like there is a big discrepancy between the two.
    Motivated, Dedicated, Lethal

"Your best? LOSERS always whine about their best, WINNERS go home and f**k the Prom Queen." Sean Connery - "The Rock"

Smooth is Quick....Quick is Deadly.

DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm thinking he thinks he did pretty well since he assumes it's the best I've ever had...but it was good but not the best, it's the best he's given me though.

**Outdo Yesterday!**

Although it's hard to get back to everyone, I love you all, you're my motivation! <3<3 Thank you! <3<3

Murphy1979 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Murphy1979 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Murphy1979 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Murphy1979 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Murphy1979 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Murphy1979 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Murphy1979 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Murphy1979 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Murphy1979 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Murphy1979 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Murphy1979 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you cant get an orgasim? even with skilled G spot stimulations... do all your lovers just suck??? or are your that tough to get off(serious)

xplosivsf will become famous soon enough. (+50) xplosivsf will become famous soon enough. (+50) xplosivsf will become famous soon enough. (+50) xplosivsf will become famous soon enough. (+50) xplosivsf will become famous soon enough. (+50) xplosivsf will become famous soon enough. (+50) xplosivsf will become famous soon enough. (+50) xplosivsf will become famous soon enough. (+50) xplosivsf will become famous soon enough. (+50) xplosivsf will become famous soon enough. (+50) xplosivsf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well was his best good enough to keep around or do you think it be better to have someone who was phenominal? It all depends on how important sex is to you in a relationship.

"Your best? LOSERS always whine about their best, WINNERS go home and f**k the Prom Queen." Sean Connery - "The Rock"

well I haven't been with too many guys (3), this was the first guy I've had sex with in about 2 years, the other guy and I dated since we were 16 so I'm guessing he wasn't that experienced. and no the guys I've been with never tried for the G spot...

**Outdo Yesterday!**

Originally Posted by DMBsAmricanBaby View Post
    well I haven't been with too many guys (3), this was the first guy I've had sex with in about 2 years, the other guy and I dated since we were 16 so I'm guessing he wasn't that experienced. and no the guys I've been with never tried for the G spot...
    I am simply amazed.

Magnus_9 is a complete loser! (-2000) Magnus_9 is a complete loser! (-2000) Magnus_9 is a complete loser! (-2000) Magnus_9 is a complete loser! (-2000) Magnus_9 is a complete loser! (-2000) Magnus_9 is a complete loser! (-2000) Magnus_9 is a complete loser! (-2000) Magnus_9 is a complete loser! (-2000) Magnus_9 is a complete loser! (-2000) Magnus_9 is a complete loser! (-2000) Magnus_9 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    man i hate when girls ask for Relationship Help

Murphy1979 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Murphy1979 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Murphy1979 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Murphy1979 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Murphy1979 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Murphy1979 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Murphy1979 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Murphy1979 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Murphy1979 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Murphy1979 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Murphy1979 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

find new boy friends who know how to **** or train him he would be thankful why **** around and not get off/

Originally Posted by xplosivsf View Post
    well was his best good enough to keep around or do you think it be better to have someone who was phenominal? It all depends on how important sex is to you in a relationship.
    well since we just broke up there's a part of me that wants him to stick around, and now I think I made his ego go up and he'll want to try his "fantastic sex" with all these other chicks (yes I'm insecure) but It's not easy for me to move on and have sex with a new guy, I would like to but I haven't been with too many guys and the relationships I had always lasted long.

**Outdo Yesterday!**

EyeCyoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EyeCyoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EyeCyoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EyeCyoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EyeCyoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EyeCyoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EyeCyoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EyeCyoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EyeCyoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EyeCyoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EyeCyoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NeloAngelo View Post
    Maybe you should grow up and stop playing games? Who cares what your ex thinks?
    rep'd. but seriously, she's female not a child. For some reason they thinks it's fine to beat around the bush (pun!) instead of just saying what they want and being direct.

Why do you care what he thinks? sounds like you have some hang up's.

Originally Posted by EyeCyoo View Post
    rep'd. but seriously, she's female not a child. For some reason they thinks it's fine to beat around the bush (pun!) instead of just saying what they want and being direct.

Why do you care what he thinks? sounds like you have some hang up's.
    lol, well I guess it would seem like I'm just beating around the bush, but I've got reasons..I stated why above ^^

**Outdo Yesterday!**

well since we just broke up there's a part of me that wants him to stick around, and now I think I made his ego go up and he'll want to try his "fantastic sex" with all these other chicks (yes I'm insecure) but It's not easy for me to move on and have sex with a new guy, I would like to but I haven't been with too many guys and the relationships I had always lasted long.
    I just think you might benefit from "expanding your horizons" when it comes to being a little more open. When you stated that you don't have many orgasms and that you can be insecure, you found the problem. You're insecure. When women are insecure they have alot more trouble getting off than girls that are completetly secure. It all stems from how you were raised and how you were taught which light to see sex in. The women that are told it is bad and shouldn't be done are going to have to break through those subconscouis barriers before they can have mind blowing sexual experiences.

Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What's the worry? He didn't actually get you off and you have 2 times before and they weren't by him.

----------------------------------------------------
    Ex: Check it out boys, I almost got my girl off!

Buddies: Hahhahahhah! Alright! You are the original mack. Picks or negs, your choice brah!

Ex: I'll get them, but now you know who the master is.
    -----------------------------------------------------

So what's there for him to brag about? Only if he's a true loser would he be all excited in everday life about that. You will be fine.

-30-

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Below 30 View Post
    What's the worry? He didn't actually get you off and you have 2 times before and they weren't by him.

----------------------------------------------------
    Ex: Check it out boys, I almost got my girl off!

Buddies: Hahhahahhah! Alright! You are the original mack. Picks or negs, your choice brah!

Ex: I'll get them, but now you know who the master is.
    -----------------------------------------------------

So what's there for him to brag about? Only if he's a true loser would he be all excited in everday life about that. You will be fine.

-30-
    LMAO....ok THAT seriously made me feel soo much better! good points

**Outdo Yesterday!**

EyeCyoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EyeCyoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EyeCyoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EyeCyoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EyeCyoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EyeCyoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EyeCyoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EyeCyoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EyeCyoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EyeCyoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EyeCyoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol, well I guess it would seem like I'm just beating around the bush, but I've got reasons..I stated why above ^^
    you are the definition of "hard work". I've been with girls like you before. You need to realise that you have some issues yourself (self esteem, insecurity etc) and try not to make other people's lives difficult because you feel the need to play games (inadvertantly).

Im sure you mean well and are a nice person at heart, but this kind of **** is some of the most frustrating crap men have to deal with.

Originally Posted by xplosivsf View Post
    I just think you might benefit from "expanding your horizons" when it comes to being a little more open. When you stated that you don't have many orgasms and that you can be insecure, you found the problem. You're insecure. When women are insecure they have alot more trouble getting off than girls that are completetly secure. It all stems from how you were raised and how you were taught which light to see sex in. The women that are told it is bad and shouldn't be done are going to have to break through those subconscouis barriers before they can have mind blowing sexual experiences.
    well you're right, sex is definitely something taken seriously in my family...
    I just started talking to this other guy too but then when my ex and I had sex the other night my feelings for him came back...they'll probably fade when this new guy and I start going out though. It just seems wrong to go from one guy to another so fast.. but I'm only 21 I should open my horizens, thanks for the advice

**Outdo Yesterday!**

you are the definition of "hard work". I've been with girls like you before. You need to realise that you have some issues yourself (self esteem, insecurity etc) and try not to make other people's lives difficult because you feel the need to play games (inadvertantly).

Im sure you mean well and are a nice person at heart, but this kind of **** is some of the most frustrating crap men have to deal with.
    true...I guess I should just leave what I said be, I was being honest after all, if he asks me anymore questions I'll think before I open my mouth and say what I really want to .

**Outdo Yesterday!**

Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Two points you have to consider:
    1. She's smoking hot
    2. Females are naturally more selective

Those are facts I'm stating (no matching making) so alot of guys be eyeing her and she has to dodge alot of riff-raff, hence the "hard work" for men who want to get with her. Mating is a big game and it's part of the natural order of selection. So guys who have the skills don't complain, they play the game to win.

The guys who lack skills, are usually the ones who complain. Bottom line is, the game will never go away, so men better get used to it.

-30-

Originally Posted by Below 30 View Post
    Two points you have to consider:
    1. She's smoking hot
    2. Females are naturally more selective

Those are facts I'm stating (no matching making) so alot of guys be eyeing her and she has to dodge alot of riff-raff, hence the "hard work" for men who want to get with her. Mating is a big game and it's part of the natural order of selection. So guys who have the skills don't complain, they play the game to win.

The guys who lack skills, are usually the ones who complain. Bottom line is, the game will never go away, so men better get used to it.

-30-
    1 star - will not read again.

Personality flaws are not "sh*t tests" for men to overcome when playing the "game".

Keep playing "the game" mate, I'm sure you will find a nice girl to put your cock in and get your end off. I just hope you dont mind the void created when you realise you have no female relationships in your life because you dont care about thier personalities.

anyone else?

**Outdo Yesterday!**

MMA_Dreamer is not very helpful. (-500) MMA_Dreamer is not very helpful. (-500) MMA_Dreamer is not very helpful. (-500) MMA_Dreamer is not very helpful. (-500) MMA_Dreamer is not very helpful. (-500) MMA_Dreamer is not very helpful. (-500) MMA_Dreamer is not very helpful. (-500) MMA_Dreamer is not very helpful. (-500) MMA_Dreamer is not very helpful. (-500) MMA_Dreamer is not very helpful. (-500) MMA_Dreamer is not very helpful. (-500)
    Yea, you're lame as hell. Grow up.

laninos will become famous soon enough. (+50) laninos will become famous soon enough. (+50) laninos will become famous soon enough. (+50) laninos will become famous soon enough. (+50) laninos will become famous soon enough. (+50) laninos will become famous soon enough. (+50) laninos will become famous soon enough. (+50) laninos will become famous soon enough. (+50) laninos will become famous soon enough. (+50) laninos will become famous soon enough. (+50) laninos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if he's bragging to all his friends to boost his ego..you dont wanna be with someone like that..move on

the only bragging that should be done is by the girl
    ie "i just had the best sex with my boyfriend (insert name) last night..it was so amazing"
    other than that..the guy shouldnt talk about the sex unless the girl is comfortable with it..otherwise it will defo turn the girl off to further sexual encounters

Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    easy 3 step process to solve this prob.

1. invent time machine
    2. use time machine to go back to the day you told him he was good
    3. bitchslap yourself before you tell him he was good (cuz he was, really, why would you tell him?!)
    Still workin'

Vidi, Vici, Veni SaberT00FRawr!'s Avatar
    SaberT00FRawr! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaberT00FRawr! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaberT00FRawr! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaberT00FRawr! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaberT00FRawr! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaberT00FRawr! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaberT00FRawr! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaberT00FRawr! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaberT00FRawr! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaberT00FRawr! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaberT00FRawr! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do you know where your G spot is?

Figure it out! Masturbate more. Educate yourself.

http://www.sexinfo101.com/index.shtml

user321655 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user321655 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user321655 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user321655 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user321655 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user321655 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user321655 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user321655 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user321655 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user321655 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user321655 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok so me and my ex saw one another the other night and one thing lead to another and we ended up having sex.. the thing is the sex we had before we broke up SUCKED and he knew it, so I guess the other night he made up for it because it was pretty damn good...but the thing is I promised myself not to let him know he was all that good or his ego would grow..but tonight I opened my mouth too much!! this is what was said tonight about the other night :

HIM: that other night was crazy tho
    ME: yeah I've never sweat that much in my life haha
    HIM: that was def somethin i needed too
    ME: yeah, I didn't think you were that kinky...
    HIM: more then that
    ME: it was def better than the other times
    HIM: maybe the best u ever had lol
    ME: lol well you did a few things nobody has ever done but I didn't orgasm
    ME: I was close though..
    HIM: if i waited u would have
    HIM: have u ever durin sex
    ME: only twice
    ME: or more, I dont remember though

Why'd I have to be so honest and tell him I've only orgasmed TWICE before?! and now he knows that I was close to an orgasm... so he probably thinks he's the best at sex now! since it seems so rare that I orgasm! ......(notice how I tried covering it up with "or more, I don't remember though lol) I'm so pathedic, help me out!

I was going to tell him I've only orgasmed twice with sex, but with oral sex I usually always orgasm..but I didn't..
    Youre like a comet, you only cum once every 80 years.

Seriously though howcome girls never orgasm? Whats up with that?

laninos will become famous soon enough. (+50) laninos will become famous soon enough. (+50) laninos will become famous soon enough. (+50) laninos will become famous soon enough. (+50) laninos will become famous soon enough. (+50) laninos will become famous soon enough. (+50) laninos will become famous soon enough. (+50) laninos will become famous soon enough. (+50) laninos will become famous soon enough. (+50) laninos will become famous soon enough. (+50) laninos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    mine never has had any problem

she comes usually twice before i do

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Alex92 View Post

Seriously though howcome girls never orgasm? Whats up with that?
    You're 15...

Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That is exactly why my ex & I refuse to see eachother since our breakup. My ex told me she's had her fair share of sexual partners before me.. and that I was the best. (the only one to ever make her orgasm)

Our breakup was horrible... she avoided seeing me & I wasn't fond of seeing her.

...we've spoken once since the breakup. It was via ******** lol - neither of us want to see one another. Lots of sexual tension/frustration... because we both know what would happen and neither of us want it.

Weird?

I'm sorry hun - I wish there were something I could say/do, but there isn't. You may have added to his ego just a bit - you don't want anything with him as far as a relationship, right?

...people have needs/desires/urges that they need to satisfy. If he's good & you love it and trust him (considering you've slept with him outside a relationship) ... what's to stop it from happening again because you WANT it. at least it appears that way to me?
    Enter.at.your.own.Pleasure