violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I'm in love... with the seated side deltoid machine.

That machine works awesome. If your machine has one give it a try. It keeps a constant tension on your side delts and its a great way to isolate them.
    Short black leather skirts, stomach tattoo, glitter panties, sexy belt...had to have you...

VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Free weights are better than machines.

Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: I'm in love... with the seated side deltoid machine.

Originally posted by violinlifter
    That machine works awesome. If your machine has one give it a try. It keeps a constant tension on your side delts and its a great way to isolate them.
    that sounds good man, lately ive been looking for a good lateral deltoid exercise cuz nothing seems to work

and ive been growing to hate side dumbell raises (maybe because of the above)

2 bad my gym doesnt have one, sounds like a really good machine
    try to see if you can get me a pic maybe i can recommend it to them

Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by VENGEANCE_X
    Free weights are better than machines.
    cmon now

VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Liquid
    cmon now
    Its true my friend. Its damn true.

nateakabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: I'm in love... with the seated side deltoid machine.

I think the machine works well if your arms are the right length and stuff. I personally don't like it.

well in some cases maybe but i think they are 2 different things and shouldnt be really compared. Each has its advantage (but i still base my workouts around free weights though )

anyway i did a search and this is what i came up with http://www.changingshape.com/exercis...ulderraise.asp

looks good, is yours like this?

Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hammer Strength Side Delts kick ass bud. I do three tripple drop sets as the second or thrid exercise for almost all my shoulder workouts.

jsr20det has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsr20det has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dont mean to jack this thread but anybody know that website with all the excerizes and explanations? I know its vague, but its all I remember.

well in some cases maybe but i think they are 2 different things and shouldnt be really compared. Each has its advantage (but i still base my workouts around free weights though )

anyway i did a search and this is what i came up with http://www.changingshape.com/exercis...ulderraise.asp

I have that at my gym. Its good, but I much rather do standing side lateral raises with dumbells, but i guess to each his own.

fsblunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fsblunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fsblunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fsblunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fsblunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fsblunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fsblunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fsblunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fsblunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fsblunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) fsblunt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by jsr20det
    dont mean to jack this thread but anybody know that website with all the excerizes and explanations? I know its vague, but its all I remember.
    Is it this one? http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html

violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Yeah that's what it looks like. Imagine the possibilities of using it at the end of a superset or shoulder workout for burnouts... its amazing.

You do have to adjust the seat or pads--I had to lower the seat before the pads would feel right on my arms. At first it would slide and feel really unnatural.
    Short black leather skirts, stomach tattoo, glitter panties, sexy belt...had to have you...

MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000)
    looks like junk why would u use that over dumbells?
    My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5662511

Originally posted by MrSinister
    looks like junk why would u use that over dumbells?
    I've used dumbbells all my life.. I just think that machine's one of the better ones out there. I find with normal lateral raises it's hard to use strict form, and when you do it seems like you're using light weight. :-/ Incorporate all the different exercises/machines into your workout and you're undoubtedly gonna develop well!

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    it is true

Nish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've used dumbbells all my life.. I just think that machine's one of the better ones out there. I find with normal lateral raises it's hard to use strict form, and when you do it seems like you're using light weight. :-/ Incorporate all the different exercises/machines into your workout and you're undoubtedly gonna develop well!
    Lightweight, baby!
    sup