alienbrayn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alienbrayn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alienbrayn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alienbrayn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alienbrayn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alienbrayn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alienbrayn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alienbrayn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alienbrayn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alienbrayn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alienbrayn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need help with my workout program PLEASE

This is my current workout program:

Monday: Chest, triceps
    Tuesday: Sholders, traps, abs
    Wednesday: off
    Thursday: Back, Biceps
    Fri: Legs, abs

Is this program OK?

I wanted to workout the same muscles at least twice a week, but i just can't think of a routine that will allow that.. so, what im trying to ask here is if anyone can please help me come up with a routine that allows me to worjout the same muscle, twice a week.. maybe a split workout, consisting of Day A:upper and Day B:lower, but im confused as to which exersices i should do for a split routine..

thanks guys!

Registered User BillabongVolcom's Avatar
    BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What do you mean you couldn't find a routine that works each muscles at least twice a week? Full body workouts, upper/lower split...Pick compound exercises hitting the entire body (squats, bench, rows, deadlifts) and lift heavy.

Chris440 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris440 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris440 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris440 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris440 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris440 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris440 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris440 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You need to be more specific, what are your goals and how many sets, reps, etc. Then We can give you an opinion