easyboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

drinking while doing cardio

Hi,

Is it a good idea if you drink some water while doing cardio to give you some energy boost?

lanif has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lanif has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lanif has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lanif has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lanif has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lanif has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Water is definitely good, but it doesn't contain any calories let alone energy, it washes out the bad stuff in your body and delivers nutrients to your muscle cells.
    If you want to increase your energy and burn fat at the same time, opt for some green tea with splenda as a sugar alternative.

Salford Reds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Put some vodka in the water for added energy and to speed up your metabolism

Vendain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Salford Reds
    Put some vodka in the water for added energy and to speed up your metabolism
    Haha, don't fall face first on the treadmill. That'll leave a mark.

And have a great time in your AA meetings!
    24 years old - 5'9"

Tuesday 7/26/05 - 253lbs

....and putting down the god damn cookie, Cartman. -habib

easyboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by lanif
    Water is definitely good, but it doesn't contain any calories let alone energy, it washes out the bad stuff in your body and delivers nutrients to your muscle cells.
    If you want to increase your energy and burn fat at the same time, opt for some green tea with splenda as a sugar alternative.
    But the strange thing happend today. I was doing morning cardio on empty stomach so halfway through I drank some water and before I knew it, I felt the energy and could finish it up till 60 min.

MrSchmelz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    But the strange thing happend today. I was doing morning cardio on empty stomach so halfway through I drank some water and before I knew it, I felt the energy and could finish it up till 60 min.
    Your body will not operate at its best if you are dehydrated. Therefore the water will help up to a point when you are fully hydrated. Most people operate on a daily basis dehydrated because they assume if they are not thirsty then they do not need to drink water. If you get thirsty, you have already been dehydrafted for some time.