Thread: No motivation

AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

No motivation

Most of my motivation is gone ... I just cant motivate myself to start eating right, start motivating myself to drink those shakes everyday ect. All this causes me to not grow anymore ... making me eaven less motivated.

Anyone got stuck in this situation like me ? :/

xdanisx is not very helpful. (-500) xdanisx is not very helpful. (-500) xdanisx is not very helpful. (-500) xdanisx is not very helpful. (-500) xdanisx is not very helpful. (-500) xdanisx is not very helpful. (-500) xdanisx is not very helpful. (-500) xdanisx is not very helpful. (-500) xdanisx is not very helpful. (-500) xdanisx is not very helpful. (-500) xdanisx is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by AWL View Post
    Most of my motivation is gone ... I just cant motivate myself to start eating right, start motivating myself to drink those shakes everyday ect. All this causes me to not grow anymore ... making me eaven less motivated.

No, I'm super motivated.

Look at pictures or ripped dues, and then look at yourself.

Make a goal list.

Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You can either cry about it or STFU and get your fuking sh!t together fix your damn diet and lift hard. Seriously the one who's going to lose is you, the world keeps going, ask your self are you going to catch up?
    I rep back +200✔

S: 465
    B: 325
    D: 545

Proud owner of a 1987 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am GTA 5.7L with T-Top, and digital dash.

spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No one gives a damn if you quit now but you. If YOU can't motivate yourself, no one else can.

cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Uri3LV8 View Post
    You can either cry about it or STFU and get your fuking sh!t together fix your damn diet and lift hard. Seriously the one who's going to lose is you, the world keeps going, ask your self are you going to catch up?
    I'm all for being nice but what he said
    ILS is a primal threat/mating display observed in the human male. The ILS display involves the male human holding out its arms away from its body at approximately a 20-40 degree angle and then walking with a slow deliberate gait inorder to look more imposing to other humans. The posture is used primarily as a form of non-verbal communication such as a mating display to attract or impress females or as a defense or dominance posture to appear larger to a threat or to intimidate rival males.

AlwaysRaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlwaysRaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlwaysRaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlwaysRaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlwaysRaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlwaysRaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlwaysRaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlwaysRaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlwaysRaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlwaysRaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlwaysRaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    shut up and keep lifting and eating.

xlBigLoulx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xlBigLoulx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xlBigLoulx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xlBigLoulx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xlBigLoulx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xlBigLoulx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xlBigLoulx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xlBigLoulx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xlBigLoulx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xlBigLoulx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xlBigLoulx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well if you dont do what you have to do you wont see no gains there for your only hurting your self. so do what you have to do and stfu. that is all

JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I had the same problem you had.

I had absolutely NO MOTIVATION to do anything. I opted for sleeves of Oreos instead of some fruit. I played Xbox over going to the Gym. I always reached for a soda instead of a water. I was down on myself and i thought my bodybuilding was over.

Then... Came the Turning Point. I saw a video, Yes a VIDEO on YOUTUBE! It hit me hard, made me feel like a waste of life, I couldn't stand the person i saw in the mirror. I knew I needed to make a change. With a nutritional diet, a sick gym playlist, and a ton of weightlifting knowledge... I hit the gym harder than ever. Nothing got me high but the stare of people as this 16 year old kid worked out until the point where he collapsed from working so hard. People began to come to me for advice on diet and workouts. College Coaches began to recruit me for Lacrosse. Girls began to drool all over me and now i have a steady relationship for the first time in my life.

You know what? Doing all of this watching what i eat, lifting weights until my arms fall off, and running until my legs fall off is a bitch. I think to myself why do i care about being so healthy? Why don't i just act like a normal human being and be average or even overweight? Theres a reason why people choose what they do. I choose to go through all this pain and suffering. All this tiring as hell work for just a single goal, To live a better life. I have options i would have never had. In the end it pays off and i will continue to push myself until i drop dead.

When I become 60 years old, People are going to ask me if it was a waste of time doing what I did, The constant maintaining of foods and discipline. Im going to respond with this...

"For 40 Years of my life I was living in Heaven, Happy as any man could be, now Im back here on Earth and I would never have done it differently"

"Let me tell you something you already know, the world aint all sunshine and rainbows, its a very mean and nasty place and I dont care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it."
    -Rocky Balboa

Heres the Video that Inspired Me and hopefully it can do the same for you

*Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *6'3" Master Race Crew*
    *6 Figs Crew*

"Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure. There’s no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just work. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to work, and some people … well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose.”

memojuentes is on a distinguished road. (+10) memojuentes is on a distinguished road. (+10) memojuentes is on a distinguished road. (+10) memojuentes is on a distinguished road. (+10) memojuentes is on a distinguished road. (+10) memojuentes is on a distinguished road. (+10) memojuentes is on a distinguished road. (+10) memojuentes is on a distinguished road. (+10) memojuentes is on a distinguished road. (+10) memojuentes is on a distinguished road. (+10) memojuentes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    go to youtube and search for a guy named zhasni...that guy makes the best bodybuilding motivation videos ever...im serious, if you need motivation those videos will do the job
    Boiler Up!

Losers make excuses, winners make commitments.

B1GRICHARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B1GRICHARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B1GRICHARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B1GRICHARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B1GRICHARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B1GRICHARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B1GRICHARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah I was kinda like you, then I decided to not be a bitch.

htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    this is how i felt today but then i thinked to myself if i quiet now all i have done this summer will be lost so i kept going

Braz989 is just really nice. (+1000) Braz989 is just really nice. (+1000) Braz989 is just really nice. (+1000) Braz989 is just really nice. (+1000) Braz989 is just really nice. (+1000) Braz989 is just really nice. (+1000) Braz989 is just really nice. (+1000) Braz989 is just really nice. (+1000) Braz989 is just really nice. (+1000) Braz989 is just really nice. (+1000) Braz989 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I watch lifting youtube videos, also what really helps is to get a pre-workout... even if im super tired or just not really in the mood to lift, I take a pre-workout and it mentally motivates me to go to the gym. Even if the PWO doesn't actually help much, I still get mentally motivated to lift. Give it a shot

AlwaysRaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlwaysRaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlwaysRaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlwaysRaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlwaysRaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlwaysRaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlwaysRaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlwaysRaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlwaysRaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlwaysRaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlwaysRaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by shoesUSA View Post
    tyhrrfsd
    wut.

B055 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B055 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B055 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B055 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B055 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B055 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B055 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B055 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B055 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B055 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B055 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I feel you bro lol. I lost a lot of my motivation recently too but i've been putting it back up by thinking about the rewards and my friends who are counting on me. Hang in there and try your hardest to find some motivation and KEEP PUSHING.

AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Thx to all of you, I know im a bitch right now I just cant be like **** THIS and just go all out and become huge. I DONT KNOW WHATS STOPING ME

sstslayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sstslayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sstslayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sstslayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sstslayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sstslayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sstslayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sstslayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sstslayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sstslayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sstslayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Go to your profile and change your Motivation level to 10/10

See if that works.

Adamisseyegh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamisseyegh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamisseyegh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamisseyegh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamisseyegh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamisseyegh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamisseyegh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamisseyegh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamisseyegh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamisseyegh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamisseyegh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JStrez View Post
    I had the same problem you had.

I had absolutely NO MOTIVATION to do anything. I opted for sleeves of Oreos instead of some fruit. I played Xbox over going to the Gym. I always reached for a soda instead of a water. I was down on myself and i thought my bodybuilding was over.

Then... Came the Turning Point. I saw a video, Yes a VIDEO on YOUTUBE! It hit me hard, made me feel like a waste of life, I couldn't stand the person i saw in the mirror. I knew I needed to make a change. With a nutritional diet, a sick gym playlist, and a ton of weightlifting knowledge... I hit the gym harder than ever. Nothing got me high but the stare of people as this 16 year old kid worked out until the point where he collapsed from working so hard. People began to come to me for advice on diet and workouts. College Coaches began to recruit me for Lacrosse. Girls began to drool all over me and now i have a steady relationship for the first time in my life.

You know what? Doing all of this watching what i eat, lifting weights until my arms fall off, and running until my legs fall off is a bitch. I think to myself why do i care about being so healthy? Why don't i just act like a normal human being and be average or even overweight? Theres a reason why people choose what they do. I choose to go through all this pain and suffering. All this tiring as hell work for just a single goal, To live a better life. I have options i would have never had. In the end it pays off and i will continue to push myself until i drop dead.

When I become 60 years old, People are going to ask me if it was a waste of time doing what I did, The constant maintaining of foods and discipline. Im going to respond with this...

"For 40 Years of my life I was living in Heaven, Happy as any man could be, now Im back here on Earth and I would never have done it differently"

"Let me tell you something you already know, the world aint all sunshine and rainbows, its a very mean and nasty place and I dont care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it."
    -Rocky Balboa

Heres the Video that Inspired Me and hopefully it can do the same for you

this

xdanisx is not very helpful. (-500) xdanisx is not very helpful. (-500) xdanisx is not very helpful. (-500) xdanisx is not very helpful. (-500) xdanisx is not very helpful. (-500) xdanisx is not very helpful. (-500) xdanisx is not very helpful. (-500) xdanisx is not very helpful. (-500) xdanisx is not very helpful. (-500) xdanisx is not very helpful. (-500) xdanisx is not very helpful. (-500)
    Do you go to a gym or do you lift at home? I've found that just making the effort to get to the gym is enough to get me goi'n.

Lee94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Take roids
    Steps:
    Get jacked
    Get ripped
    Get hot girl
    Get laid
    Get HIV
    Have unwanted kid
    Work at mcdonalds
    Live with parent
    Suicide

NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If your not motivated it's not a priority for you. If you were serious about bulking up, or slimming down whichever is the case, you'd get your ass to the gym. Get some friends to sign up with you, it will REALLY help. I didn't have motivation until I signed up with my close friends. Comparing and assisting really works wonders.

Originally Posted by NickShelters View Post
    If your not motivated it's not a priority for you. If you were serious about bulking up, or slimming down whichever is the case, you'd get your ass to the gym. Get some friends to sign up with you, it will REALLY help. I didn't have motivation until I signed up with my close friends. Comparing and assisting really works wonders.
    I totaly agree with you. I tried working out with some friends but they just gave up after like 3 weeks. Working out by myself is the most boring **** ever. No one to help me push my self beyond my limits, no one to help me with those last reps I really need.

Also I workout at the gym. Wish i had a gym at home.

N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JStrez View Post

Great video!

Also, my small contribution for this thread

Hope this helps!
    <<:::>> Founder, CMO, Researcher, & Writer at Spartan Supps. <<:::>>

www.********.com/spartansupps

http://spartansupplements.wordpress.com/

Registered User Allstarmovement's Avatar
    Allstarmovement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Allstarmovement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Allstarmovement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Allstarmovement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Allstarmovement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Allstarmovement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Allstarmovement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Allstarmovement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Allstarmovement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Allstarmovement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Allstarmovement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by spiderman997 View Post
    No one gives a damn if you quit now but you. If YOU can't motivate yourself, no one else can.
    ^ This

If you are so unmotivated quit , be a p*ssy b*tch

connorstanton will become famous soon enough. (+50) connorstanton will become famous soon enough. (+50) connorstanton will become famous soon enough. (+50) connorstanton will become famous soon enough. (+50) connorstanton will become famous soon enough. (+50) connorstanton will become famous soon enough. (+50) connorstanton will become famous soon enough. (+50) connorstanton will become famous soon enough. (+50) connorstanton will become famous soon enough. (+50) connorstanton will become famous soon enough. (+50) connorstanton will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Go on youtube, what a zhansi video

G4rry1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4rry1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4rry1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4rry1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4rry1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4rry1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4rry1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4rry1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4rry1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4rry1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4rry1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why are you unmotivated? It depends on this. If the answer is that you've never seen any gains and don't know how then you can be helped. If the answer is you don't want it enough then we can't help.

Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Florida Crew

Would just like to thank you all once again. It feels like im on track again. Did shoulders/traps today that I really used to hate. But with all the motivation in my body right now I loved the strugle and the pain. Also the gym was empty so i could scream all I wanted. I put the audio of that video in my mp3, the rocky speach gave me a really nice power up. Thx BB!

fluinenza is not very helpful. (-500) fluinenza is not very helpful. (-500) fluinenza is not very helpful. (-500) fluinenza is not very helpful. (-500) fluinenza is not very helpful. (-500) fluinenza is not very helpful. (-500) fluinenza is not very helpful. (-500) fluinenza is not very helpful. (-500) fluinenza is not very helpful. (-500) fluinenza is not very helpful. (-500) fluinenza is not very helpful. (-500)

Watch that video. Get a preworkout. Blast some good music. Go ****ing lift and stop bitching.

Kesher93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    @Imahorsymoo, So ****ing true. I first picked up weights at 13 or 14. I started for 2 months then quit. I'm now 18 and a skinny ****. Ive started again and dont plan on quiting. My advice to OP is dont put down the bar completely. Dont stop lifting completely. Even if your hearts not in it right now, even if it just means picking up some dumbells and doing that now and then. I'm sure even proffessionals have a lack of motivation now and then, but eventually I'm sure your heart will be in it again. But if you dont want to do it no more then as someone said above you cant be helped.