Thread: Force feeding

alienbrayn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alienbrayn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alienbrayn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alienbrayn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alienbrayn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alienbrayn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alienbrayn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alienbrayn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alienbrayn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alienbrayn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alienbrayn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Force feeding

It's come to me that lately im forcing my self to eat.. Ive been eating none stop for the past 2 weeks, (about 6-7 meals a day) and I love it... but theres a line for eating to much food, and i crossed it.. several times... I was wondering if force feeding is harmful to my body? i mean.. it can't be good.. your literally filling your stomach all day long.. it can't be good.. but im determined to gain muscle mass... and if this is the only way to do it... then so be it...

and by the way.. i eat every 2-2.5 hours from 8am-9pm

thanks guyses

shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by alienbrayn View Post
    It's come to me that lately im forcing my self to eat.. Ive been eating none stop for the past 2 weeks, (about 6-7 meals a day) and I love it... but theres a line for eating to much food, and i crossed it.. several times... I was wondering if force feeding is harmful to my body? i mean.. it can't be good.. your literally filling your stomach all day long.. it can't be good.. but im determined to gain muscle mass... and if this is the only way to do it... then so be it...

thanks guyses
    same here man, like before bed, im gonna eat some oatmeal, cheese and yoghurt, i don't want to eat it at all, but im tired of being skinny, so i will do it

Registered User freakystyleysta's Avatar
    freakystyleysta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakystyleysta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakystyleysta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakystyleysta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakystyleysta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakystyleysta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakystyleysta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakystyleysta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

yeah

this WILL help you bulk up noticeably....just make sure the meals arent too big, its not about how huge the meals are but how many calories you can get in
    tryin to make some steady progressive gains...seems to be workin.

"right leg hospital, left leg cemetary"
    -mirko "cro cop" filipovic

"i must break you"
    -ivan drago from rocky 4

"Spooning leads to forking"

Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yeeppp....i think thats just what you got to do to gain muscle. i found that by subbing out 1-2 meals for shakes, i could get the cals in without stressing out too much, and i didnt feel as full

alienbrayn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alienbrayn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alienbrayn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alienbrayn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alienbrayn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alienbrayn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alienbrayn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alienbrayn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alienbrayn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alienbrayn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alienbrayn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks guys. any more advise?

iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You could try eating 5-6 meals instead of 6-7, and then have another meal in the middle of the night. I don't know if you're schedule can work around that, but that's what most people who are hardcore into their meals do.

4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks guys. any more advise?
    Keep the feedings rolling. Muscle building requires calories above a maintenance level. You are 16 and for the next few years will be in an incredible growth phase with the best testosterone levels of your life. Work the big compound lifts and train consistently with intensity.

magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    as 4est said, take advantage of the growth your body will experience on it's own and make it work for you.

in short: eat and lift

ShanBB92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShanBB92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShanBB92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShanBB92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShanBB92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile

thanks guyses
    Yea man, i just started lifting 3 weeks ago (just got back from a 2 hour leg/bicep session. im 6ft 5 and need around 4200cal a day so far (87kg atm) im eating 8-9 times a day meals from 400cal-800cal, some days i find it really easy to go over this amount but then theres days like today where i literally force feed myself chicken and rice just to get the cals in on time. and yep eating from 15 minutes after waking to 10 minutes before bed. just do what you gotta do to get those cals in haha
    Lift, Eat, Sleep. Rinse and Repeat.