HDSpeedwild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do you track protien and calories?

If you don't measure and dont weigh your food, how do you know? Do most of you count stuff like honey or sugar that you may add to a shake or sandwhich?
    How do you estimate how many calories your sandwhich is worth, especially since Peanut Butter has so many calories per serving.

Dylan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Read the label and yes count everything

Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I track it on fitday.com. The site has tons of food already listed as well as giving you the ability to enter in your own custom foods. I take the values right off of the box/wrapper for that. If I make a sandwich I add up the value for the 2 slices of bread, tablespoon of mayo, 5 or so pieces of ham and then just customize it and call it a ham sandwich (or whatever you eat). As far as say meat is concerned. I do use a scale to measure it out. A handfull size portion of chicken (what I usually eat) is 6-8 ounces for me.

pwdbyhrses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm with Fudog..fitday.com works really well and has pie graphs of all your calories, cals burned, etc etc

furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if you can't count calories, at least learn to count portions.

portion of protein=serving equal to about the size of your palm

portion of carbs=size of your clenched fist