RotatorCuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) RotatorCuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) RotatorCuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) RotatorCuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) RotatorCuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) RotatorCuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) RotatorCuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) RotatorCuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) RotatorCuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) RotatorCuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) RotatorCuff is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Height: How does it affect muscle growth?

Well, I see tall people I mostly see the extra height in their head and in the lower leg. And the skeletal structure seems to be longer but less wide. So, does height really limit muscle growth that much?

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    I would have to say, as a 6'4"+ guy, that you do progress slower than a smaller man. And it does take a little while longer for the progress of muscle growth to show up...

But for every advantage there is an equal disadvantage... At 6'4" my Top End/Genetic Max, that I'll get to one day; Is much bigger than a guy who's 5'6".

I mean I look at pics of my grandfather, who grew up on a farm, helped build a rail road, the built houses, and retired as a house painter... God when he died he was 6'6" 285 pounds, and with a good flex you could still see his 6 pack.

And his waneing years he complained about how he hated getting old and loseing strength.

I can only hope I can end up with Granpa's physique!

Nainoa
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't think that being tall affects muscle growth. But it has to do with proportions, and a tall, long limbed guy will need much more muscle to look as big, thick as a shorter guy with muscle.