cheekygrl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Losing weight and gettin back into shape

I am 28 and I'm 5'4 and weigh 184. I decided 3 weeks ago it's time to make a change. So I've been working out 4 times a week for 1 hour cardio mixed with a little strength training. I also have really been watching what I eat. Cut out soda, sweets, fast food, dark meet. Problems is I've only lost 2 pounds, that's insane! I have no health concerns or issues that prevent me from losing weight.

My question is I'm going to try a supplement and not sure what would be the best for me. I don't want to take anything other than pills and I don't want to have to take a bunch of different ones. Is there one pill that will help my metabolism and burn fat faster? Something that helped someone else like me? I saw Hydroxycut Hardcore and thought that might help? I want to lose weight not only to look better but feel better. I remember what it was like when I was 125 before having kids

Any advice on specific supplements that would help me would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You didn't get all that fat in one day, so you aren't gonna lose it in one day or 3 weeks. Do you know many calories are you eating per day? Do you know how many calories you need? Losing fat is all about calories burned - calories eaten. If this number is positive then you are on the right track. Also you need to watch out not too eat too little as eventually your metabolism will slow down.

nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Few things:

1) Make sure you're getting enough water. If your body is dehydrated, it'll hang onto whatever liquid you give it. If you're body is overhydrated, it will expel the excess water you've been storing. I aim for 3 liters a day. A lot of people on here drink a gallon or so.

2) Start logging your diet. Use a website like fitday.com or nutridiary.com to keep track of everything that passes your tongue. A lot of times, you don't realize how much little things can add up. But the only way to lose weight is if your calories burned are more than your calories consumed

3) You should focus on strength training more than cardio. Muscle eats fat and increases your metabolism. Up your weight training and there is no need for a fat burner. Plus, fat burners are really just to help shed those last few pounds - I'm not sure you'd see much of a difference with them now. Also, weight training burns calories long after you've left the gym - way moreso than just cardio. Get those weights in there.

4) Be patient. Like Marioana said - the weight didn't come on overnight. It's not going to come off overnight. But stick with it for at least 3 months. You'll be surprised what you can do.
    Hi, my name is Ellen, and I'm a peanut butter addict...

I do this because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said I couldn't.

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree with the above posters. You need to first and foremost make sure that your diet is completely in check. Tracking it is the best way to do that as I believe most people are completely unaware of what they are putting in their mouths until they do that. Fat burners only work when your diet is in check and you are working hard in your workouts, however even then you will not see the weight magically drop off. It takes time and really 3 weeks is not enough time to see big changes.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

happily married hottie! aznprincess's Avatar
    aznprincess is just really nice. (+1000) aznprincess is just really nice. (+1000) aznprincess is just really nice. (+1000) aznprincess is just really nice. (+1000) aznprincess is just really nice. (+1000) aznprincess is just really nice. (+1000) aznprincess is just really nice. (+1000) aznprincess is just really nice. (+1000) aznprincess is just really nice. (+1000) aznprincess is just really nice. (+1000) aznprincess is just really nice. (+1000)
    btw, losing 2 lbs in three weeks is still 1.5lb/wk... that's awesome. just keep doing what you're doing.

also, your goal has to be a life style change or you're just going to gain the weight back or not continue to lose at all. what happens if at the end of the month you've only lost 4lbs and the month after that you've only lost 4lbs... and after that?

if you want to lose weight and keep it off, you have to look at the trend and right now you're trending downwards. don't weigh yourself every day, keep up the changes with your diet and make sure you continue to choose more healthy foods and you'll lose the weight.

also, here's an article about how cardio (ULTIMATELY) doesn't get you the body that you want: http://figureathlete.tmuscle.com/art...dio_coffin&cr=

and here's one that explains the different types and how cardio IS useful, it's just not the holy grail: http://figureathlete.tmuscle.com/fre...h_about_cardio