Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bodybob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Stagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stagger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http://www.nytimes.com/2004/06/24/science/24muscle.html

Dr. Schuelke cited one concern: Muscle cells are surrounded by immature satellite cells that lie dormant until the muscle is injured. Then they migrate into the muscle, replacing injured or dead cells. A recent paper indicated that myostatin might normally function to keep satellite cells quiescent. Without myostatin, he said, the satellite cells might be so active building muscle that they become depleted early in life.

nicesocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicesocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicesocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicesocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicesocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicesocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicesocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicesocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah i've read a couple articles on this today from different sources.

Really interesting stuff but I'd like to see the long term effects it has on this toddler. I hope hes okay.

footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question

what exactly is myostatin?
    there is no beast without cruelty.

pain for pleasure, torture for leisure

nicesocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicesocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicesocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicesocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicesocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicesocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicesocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicesocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A protein that inhibits muscle tissue growth

footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanx
    there is no beast without cruelty.

pain for pleasure, torture for leisure

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So guys we should be looking for something John Hopkins University and not Bio-test to have suitable myostatin product. Although the product will be sold to a bio/pharm company
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There are two viable myostatin blockers currently available. One human recombinant propeptide and one replicant of Piedmontese myostatin. The pricetag of each is roughly 1200 dollars per mg.

KARLMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Big Cat
    There are two viable myostatin blockers currently available. One human recombinant propeptide and one replicant of Piedmontese myostatin. The pricetag of each is roughly 1200 dollars per mg.
    whats your source on this and where can i get some?

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Most sources for recombinant products and research materials have it. The propeptide that is.

gregxy is a name known to all. (+5000) gregxy is a name known to all. (+5000) gregxy is a name known to all. (+5000) gregxy is a name known to all. (+5000) gregxy is a name known to all. (+5000) gregxy is a name known to all. (+5000) gregxy is a name known to all. (+5000) gregxy is a name known to all. (+5000) gregxy is a name known to all. (+5000) gregxy is a name known to all. (+5000) gregxy is a name known to all. (+5000)

Scientific American article

Scientific american has an article on gene doping in the latest
    issue. They talk some about myostantin. There is a picture
    of a really muscular cow with a similar defect in the myostantin
    gene.

Reasearchers are using a virus to introduce a new gene into
    cells to increase protien production in people who have
    muscular distrophy and similar illnesses.

Apparently gene doping to increase athletic preformance
    may not far off. Although I can't see supliment companies
    comming out with anything until years after the drug giants
    do.

codiejenkins is not very well liked. (-100) codiejenkins is not very well liked. (-100) codiejenkins is not very well liked. (-100) codiejenkins is not very well liked. (-100) codiejenkins is not very well liked. (-100) codiejenkins is not very well liked. (-100) codiejenkins is not very well liked. (-100) codiejenkins is not very well liked. (-100) codiejenkins is not very well liked. (-100) codiejenkins is not very well liked. (-100) codiejenkins is not very well liked. (-100)
    Most sources for recombinant products and research materials have it. The propeptide that is.
    How about a specific source?

cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cardsfall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Guys why spend ALL that money when you can just buy Pinnacle Juiced Protein with MYOZAP?

Zap myostatin with PINNACLE JUICED PROTEIN TODAY!

Stupid myostatin blocking 86 lbs of lean, mean, muscle?

PINNACLE JUICED PROTEIN with MYOZAP will turn you in a lean, mean MYOSTATIN BLOCKIN INSANE FREAK BITCH *******.

at least...that's what the ad would look like.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pin/juiced.html

Above average aas abuser. sikboy's Avatar
    sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally posted by cardsfall
    Guys why spend ALL that money when you can just buy Pinnacle Juiced Protein with MYOZAP?
    Some people do.

[i]Zap myostatin with PINNACLE JUICED PROTEIN TODAY!

PINNACLE JUICED PROTEIN with MYOZAP will turn you in a lean, mean MYOSTATIN BLOCKIN INSANE FREAK BITCH *******.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pin/juiced.html [/B]
    ^^ LOL!!!
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

If i cant be the best i can be, i dont want to be.

Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become.

IM THE NEGGERNAUT BITCH!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have inside me blood of kings
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal
    Take me to the future of new earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrXiaPVeHY

CaptainCode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaptainCode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaptainCode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaptainCode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaptainCode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaptainCode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by cardsfall

Zap myostatin with PINNACLE JUICED PROTEIN TODAY!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pin/juiced.html
    Most people have found that those supplements that state they block myostatin are a complete waste of money and do nothing.

The true myostatin blocking protein seems viable at least with what research has been done. There are some people that have one gene missing or inactive and aren't producing as much myostatin as a normal person and they are fine.

They have those big cows in Europe that are surviving fine as well. I don't know how long they keep them alive though so I guess you can't base the research on cows that are killed for meat

ccmhcky88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccmhcky88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccmhcky88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccmhcky88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccmhcky88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    So is that juiced protien with the "myozap" in is completley useless???

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by ccmhcky88
    So is that juiced protien with the "myozap" in is completley useless???
    **** yea!! every product with Myostatin in does not work. do you seriously think some supplement company would beat a pharm company to come out with such a product??? Myostatin blockers are still being researched.
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Hermanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hermanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hermanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hermanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hermanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hermanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hermanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hermanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hermanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hermanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hermanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by nicesocks
    Dr. Schuelke cited one concern: Muscle cells are surrounded by immature satellite cells that lie dormant until the muscle is injured. Then they migrate into the muscle, replacing injured or dead cells. A recent paper indicated that myostatin might normally function to keep satellite cells quiescent. Without myostatin, he said, the satellite cells might be so active building muscle that they become depleted early in life.

So what does that mean exactly?
    Does it mean that the body cannot make more satellite cells that become depleted? I can see someone taking a myostatin inhibitor and then depleting his satellite cells and then going off so the body can make new ones.

This needs a lot more research.

Hermanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hermanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hermanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hermanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hermanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hermanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hermanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hermanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hermanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hermanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hermanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I found an article about myostatin and big ass cows.

http://www.piedmontese-napa.com/webs...20brochure.pdf

Originally posted by Hermanito
    So what does that mean exactly?
    Does it mean that the body cannot make more satellite cells that become depleted? I can see someone taking a myostatin inhibitor and then depleting his satellite cells and then going off so the body can make new ones.

This needs a lot more research.
    The process of creating more sattelite cells is one of clonal expansion, which means there has to be at least one undifferentiated sattelite cell to divide in order to create a new one. If they are depleted there is nothing to replicate, hence the term "depleted".

Registered User Vinnie Bobarino's Avatar
    Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by zachattack43
    **** yea!! every product with Myostatin in does not work. do you seriously think some supplement company would beat a pharm company to come out with such a product??? Myostatin blockers are still being researched.
    Who knows anything is possible. It is possible that a supplement company can come out with a good myostatin blocker. I know it does not seem very probable, but it is possible.

There are things like M1T, Creatine, ECA, etc...

So why not Myostatin?

Above average aas abuser. sikboy's Avatar
    sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally posted by Vinnie Bobarino
    Who knows anything is possible. It is possible that a supplement company can come out with a good myostatin blocker. I know it does not seem very probable, but it is possible.

So why not Myostatin?
    Maybe, one day, when myostatin blockers are developed into drugs ,we may see a supplement company come out with a genuine myostatin blocker, but dont hold your breath waiting.
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

If i cant be the best i can be, i dont want to be.

Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become.

IM THE NEGGERNAUT BITCH!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have inside me blood of kings
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal
    Take me to the future of new earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrXiaPVeHY

RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Vinnie Bobarino

So why not Myostatin?

Supplement companies don't have 100+ million dollars too spend in a research attempt of finding an acute myostatin blocker. Hence why it will not happen until one is discovered they can go after.
    Kyle Hannah
    **SPONSORED BY CONTROLLED LABS**

Why settle for less than your absolute Best!

Olliviadoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Effetiveness of myostatin blockers

FYI: I have been diagnosed to have a myostatin excess. No matter how hard I exercise I cannot build muscles, I only injure myself. I have tried a couple of the supplements. (According to my massage therapist) my muscles have changed from hard and stringy to round & spongy.

Originally Posted by Olliviadoc View Post
    FYI: I have been diagnosed to have a myostatin excess. No matter how hard I exercise I cannot build muscles, I only injure myself. I have tried a couple of the supplements. (According to my massage therapist) my muscles have changed from hard and stringy to round & spongy.
    myostatin supps dont work, simple as that

GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by zachattack43 View Post
    myostatin supps dont work, simple as that
    actually there is an OTC coming out soon by a pharma company that may actually work

aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    a pharma company with an OTC? are you sure your not talking about the fertilized egg thing? I don't think thats legit to the extent people are talking about here if thats what you're thinking.

Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    interesting topic

entrepreneur8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine is a myostatin blocker

http :// www .ergo-log. com/creatinemyostatin .html

had to separate link to post

Originally Posted by entrepreneur8 View Post
    http :// www .ergo-log. com/creatinemyostatin .html

had to separate link to post
    That's an awesome site