Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by MartialArtist
    Shooting is more touch, and many basketball players found that if you train your shoulders and gain too quickly, it is difficult to adjust a little bit. Training too big makes your shooting lange less because of lack of motion and speed and stuff. All in the wrist.
    Unfortunately I found this out recently. Although I'm now amazingly good from NBA-3 point distance (it feels like I'm shooting a foul shot), I miss like 8-12 foot shots constantly because it's so low in my strength range that I can't tell how hard I'm actually shooting the ball - basically, the stronger you get, the less sensitive you are.
    Kramer: Don't worry, it's a write-off for them.
    Jerry: How is it a write-off?
    Kramer: They just...write it off.
    Jerry: "Write it off" what?
    Kramer: Jerry....all these big companies - they write-off everything!
    Jerry: You don't even know what a write-off is!
    Kramer: Do you?
    Jerry (high, fed-up voice): No! I don't!
    Kramer (consoling): But they do...and they're the ones.........writing it off.

Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by cramron
    so u join the ranks of brent barry vince dr. J and micheal J???? i severly doubt that
    I'm sure he could - it's not that hard to jump that high (especially since he's got 3 inches on me), it's really just a matter of how fast you can run. If you're at an all out sprint, you pretty much HAVE to dunk from that far back or your trajectory will make your head hit the backboard...
    Kramer: Don't worry, it's a write-off for them.
    Jerry: How is it a write-off?
    Kramer: They just...write it off.
    Jerry: "Write it off" what?
    Kramer: Jerry....all these big companies - they write-off everything!
    Jerry: You don't even know what a write-off is!
    Kramer: Do you?
    Jerry (high, fed-up voice): No! I don't!
    Kramer (consoling): But they do...and they're the ones.........writing it off.

stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000)
    I read the title to the post, and I thought it was a joke. Yeah, basketball players are 'ripped' but they do a lot of running around, and worry about their skills which is more important than their size. Now, they do lift weights, its gotta be common knowledge pro sports lift weights I mean come on. Like a few said though, it's not their main focal point.

Football players are 'bigger' b/c look at their offseason, much longer than bb players, and you need size. It's harder to practice your skills in the offseason as well.

peace

ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Seanner

Unfortunately I found this out recently. Although I'm now amazingly good from NBA-3 point distance (it feels like I'm shooting a foul shot), I miss like 8-12 foot shots constantly because it's so low in my strength range that I can't tell how hard I'm actually shooting the ball - basically, the stronger you get, the less sensitive you are.
    i play semi-pro basketball and i agree with you totally, i am learning this the hard way, knocking down the outside shot with ease but cant hit the easy close jumpers anymore

also the best built Basketball is now TERRELL OWENS seeing as of today he know plays in the USBL !!! GO TO !!!

urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Sobolic

I would say that they've got good muscle tone, and are in great shape, but I would not go as far to call most anyone in the NBA "built".
    Not karl malone (ass that he is), Glenn Robinson, David Robinson, ect, there are many more that i would say are pretty freakin big

Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Seanner

I'm sure he could - it's not that hard to jump that high (especially since he's got 3 inches on me), it's really just a matter of how fast you can run. If you're at an all out sprint, you pretty much HAVE to dunk from that far back or your trajectory will make your head hit the backboard...
    Yeah, if you are 16 or so inches above the rim, then it doesn't take that much to get there. Thanks for the backup.
    Get it in Gear

Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Think they are ok. They aren't supposed to be huge, if they were then there would be tons of huge basketball players. I can't dunk yet, about 1-2 inches off the rim.

doctorben@cyber-rights.ne BigBenn's Avatar
    BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000)
    how tall are you?

shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000)
    shaq has his own gym with a superman logo on his weights...pretty cool eh?

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Re: Why are NBA players so built?

Originally posted by urbanlegend

Good genetics, and steroids, I know someone whos brother went to play college B ball at Stanford, and their coach said that any pro sport these days uses roids, especially B ball and football. Now, I doubt they really cycle that many at once, but i bet most of em use like winstrol or decca or somethin like that.
    I highly doubt most basketball players use steroids, and there is NO WAY they use deca, as it is detectable for up to 18 months and is used for pure mass, which isn't what they want. I'm willing to bet some of them use winny or drugs of that nature; however I would say that most bball players do not juice. In terms of pro sports I would say most hockey, and football players no doubt juice. Baseball some of the big hitters juice but I don't think it is that common. Basically you will see juice used in sports where strength and mass are needed. For sports that holds skill far above strength and mass, such as baseball and basketball, there will definitely be less AAS usage.

I know some d1 college bball players who don't even practice much, they are just naturally gifted and have honed their skills so they don't even have to work that hard.

MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by -Atheist-
    basketball players are STICKS (well about 99% of them). I would never wish to have a bball player physique. Chicken legs, no chest, no calves....blah
    Bump on the no calves comment. Their legs look like twigs.

daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hehehehehehe

arrrgggghhhh shhhiitttt. i just remembered i cant be here. gotta go up in ma room and STUDY HARD for my exams this summer!!! i really HATE this period and i am quite emotionally depressed. my lifting goals have gone to shi*, my grades are slippin so i gotta work even harder. i wish this nightmare was over.

stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Re: Re: Why are NBA players so built?

Originally posted by McBain

I highly doubt most basketball players use steroids, and there is NO WAY they use deca, as it is detectable for up to 18 months and is used for pure mass, which isn't what they want. I'm willing to bet some of them use winny or drugs of that nature; however I would say that most bball players do not juice. In terms of pro sports I would say most hockey, and football players no doubt juice. Baseball some of the big hitters juice but I don't think it is that common. Basically you will see juice used in sports where strength and mass are needed. For sports that holds skill far above strength and mass, such as baseball and basketball, there will definitely be less AAS usage.
    bump that!

doctorben@cyber-rights.ne BigBenn's Avatar
    BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by MadChild

Bump on the no calves comment. Their legs look like twigs.
    what he heck ofcource they look small these guys are TALL. Their calves are LONG. I have 16.5 inch calves but they dont look impressive at all because I am 6-3.

THE BIG TICKET has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i feel dumber just hearing what some of you are saying. b-ball players are some of the most fit athletes in any sport. first of all, there are a hell of a lot of big dudes out there, Karl Malone has a better physique then 95% on this board. Baron Davis...Derek Fisher....Cory Magette....all more jacked than 95% on this board. B/c when you see these players, it is mid season, they train with weights off-season, ill try to find some pics of them off season.

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you brought up a TWO YEAR OLDtopic to argue why?

KoloBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoloBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoloBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoloBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoloBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoloBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoloBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoloBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoloBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoloBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoloBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ben Wallace

since im from Detriot im a huge Piston Fan, Ben Wallace is in really great shape, i heard about his workout on the local news and its killer, he has a bench press of over 400lbs and he has like 4 or 5% bodyfat. Pound for Pound i think he is the strongest player in the league

Bad2Buff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bad2Buff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bad2Buff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If u play basketball u don't want to be big, especially if u play with guys that are taller than u, u want to be strong but not big, think about it........First you want to out jump ur oppenant if ur a big guy u have more weight to try to explode up, Second u need to be able to run up and down the court as fast as possible, Third if u have really big arms ur shot will not be good, cause ur range of motion may not be to great to have a great jump shot or any shot except for inside. Another reason why basketball players don't train to get big is that they get used to the weight of the ball if they get to big the ball will feel different everytime they play. Look at Shaq he can't make very many shots outside of the paint, cause his size get's in his way. The center and forward or (4 and 5) should be the biggest guys on the court, if ur a guard the size won't help at all. I played basketball I played 3 or 4 which is a guard and powerfoward, so I didn't need size and the big guys that played me actually were at a loss cause I could out run them to get the ball.

THE BIG TICKET has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by bigpoppaproppy
    you brought up a TWO YEAR OLDtopic to argue why?
    haha just utilizing the search function bro

AKA "The Ntimid8tor" superman101's Avatar
    superman101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Ben Wallace

Originally posted by KoloBlaze
    since im from Detriot im a huge Piston Fan, Ben Wallace is in really great shape, i heard about his workout on the local news and its killer, he has a bench press of over 400lbs and he has like 4 or 5% bodyfat. Pound for Pound i think he is the strongest player in the league
    What was his workout? Or where could you find it?
    Current Nutrition- Carb Cycling
    Current Training- TP-PT ( Tri-Phase Progressive Training)

Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com./showthread.php?s=&threadid=283314

My OLD Training Journal- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=255073

The obstacle is the path.

You guys are crazy to say that Karl Malone, Ben Wallace and some others arent big. Many basketball players are big. ALot of them probably get there size in the off season because alot of them dont even pick up a ball in the off season.

Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com./showthread.php?s=&threadid=283314

My OLD Training Journal- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=255073

littleguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littleguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littleguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littleguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littleguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littleguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littleguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey guys I've got a question how many of you actually play and watch basketball? Because not to be mean some of the things you guys are sayin are ridiculous. Most basketball players have big calves ie. steve francis(if you look at a picture of his calves you won't find many people at all with that size calves at his size) yeah there are some that don't but basketball players are thin but a lot of those guys are younger like straight from high school a year in college whatever. But a good example of build is Lebron James. He just turned 19 years old.
    I bet if you actually looked up close and personal to the most Nba players you would fined that there body are in great shape.

Another example is a guy like derek fisher who you wouldn't think to much about but I so him in a locker room interview with his shirt off and bodybuilding wise it was pretty impressive.

But a lot of the young players are smaller but the usually get a lot bigger after their in the league about 4-5 years ie. MJ,Kobe,T-mac,Vince ect

Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

I'm sorry to say this on my first post, BUT SOME OF YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

NBA and basketball players for that matter are BUILT and BIG. Maybe the people who think they are scrawny and skinny doesn't watch basketball, or are blind!!!

Did the thought that they look skinny and small because they are 6'5" ever cross your minds?!?!!!

Now I do argee that a lot are pretty skinny, usually those are the guys who are over 7 feet tall, like Garnett, Dirk Nowitski, Shawn Bradley are pretty skinny but that's because they are so tall. Most NBA players are built and big.

Here are some pictures:

Lebron James: http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/photo?sl...yjj105&prov=ap

Kobe: http://www.nba.com/playerfile/kobe_b....html?nav=page

Carlos Boozer: http://www.nba.com/playerfile/carlos....html?nav=page

Kenyon Martin: http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/photo?sl...aaa101&prov=ap

Richard Jefferson: http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/photo?sl...era103&prov=ap

Look at his arms and cavles. I wouldn't call those puny. He's also 6'7" and 225 pounds

Ben Wallace: http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/photo?sl...dtp105&prov=ap

Vince Carter: http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/photo?sl...mib101&prov=ap

Also, they are pretty strong, the best example is Early Boykins.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3311

Earl Boykins is 5'5" 140 pounds and can bench 350+ pounds. He is known as, pound for pound, one of the strongest players in the NBA.

skatcanada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    karl malone is huge saw him in a mens health in february or march i believe.
    fall down 7. get up 8.

I play basketball. Ididnt choose to play college ball, but could have went D-1 easily ( i know most dont belive me).

Basketball has its fair share of weak puppies, just like any other sport. But for those who want to succeed ( I avg 21pts and 10 rebs) you must be a built guy. I am a person that has played ball so I stand up for them, but trust me, those NBA players are not small.
    Even in college. I had the opportunity to play against some of the KENTUCKY ball players and heres a run down.
    CLiff Hawkins- VERY MUSCULAR GUY. Huge arms and legs.
    Erik Daniels- MUCH MUCH bigger than what you think and what he looks on TV>
    Gerold Fitch- now hes small.

GoB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    **** BBall player are ****ing small

You want big?
    go to some real built guys like Bob Sapp 6'6 370lbs and ABS!
    for a 6'5 player u need to weight around 280-290 to be considered built not 225.
    "You miss one hundred percent of the shots you don't take." ~ Wayne Gretzky

bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lebron looks bigger than almost anyone on here.
    Fukc dieting you only live once-me

U.S. Navy Corpsman...Corpsman up.

Naval Aircrewman School Graduate

Registered User garfieldinitaly's Avatar
    garfieldinitaly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garfieldinitaly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garfieldinitaly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garfieldinitaly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garfieldinitaly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garfieldinitaly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garfieldinitaly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garfieldinitaly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garfieldinitaly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garfieldinitaly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garfieldinitaly has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by 2Rude4MyOwnGood
    yeah most are skinny, but look at people like Charles Oakley and David Robinson, those are some pretty big dudes
    Yeah David Robinson has a pretty good size and low bodyfat too.
    Height - 6'1
    May 20 2003 - 165 pounds
    Mar 25 2004 - 188
    May 25 2004 - 192
    Jun 25 2004 - 196
    July 25 2004 - 198
    Sep 25 2004 - 200 (rough 2 months, but I did gain 1/2 inch on my calves using my new suicide style calf routine)

"If you're going through hell, keep going."

Has Muscle Dysmorphia!!!! jonnyb's Avatar
    jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by GoB
    **** BBall player are ****ing small

You want big?
    go to some real built guys like Bob Sapp 6'6 370lbs and ABS!
    for a 6'5 player u need to weight around 280-290 to be considered built not 225.
    Exactly.

6'6" and 220lbs is a twig. I went to a raptors game and got floor seats. The players were so friggin' tall, but all very thin. My friend's dad took us and he works out. He's 5'10", 200lbs, and on steroids (lol). He looked waaaay bigger then the basketball players, even though they dwarfed him height wise!
    Years Bodybuilding: 4 off and on
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 165lbs
    B/F:8.9%
    Supplements: Whey Isolate, Quickmass, Maltodextrin

Favorite Bodybuilders: Ahmad Haidar, Gustavo Badell, Lee Priest

icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000)
    most nba players look 'ripped' simply because they are black - they have dark skin and it improves there definition. if you took a white guy and put him in the same body of some of these guys theyd look horrible

allan houston has a pretty decent physique