Closed Thread
    el Rookie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ProHormone use in the Military

I'm joining the navy and i'm wondering about the military's policy towards prohormone use.

What does 1 test and andro come up as in a drug test?

Can they tell the difference between testing positive for prohormones and a positive for illegal steroids?

stray has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stray has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stray has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stray has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stray has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stray has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stray has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stray has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stray has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stray has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stray has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Re: ProHormone use in the Military

Originally posted by el Rookie
    I'm joining the navy and i'm wondering about the military's policy towards prohormone use.

Can they tell the difference between testing positive for prohormones and a positive for illegal steroids?
    I'm positive the Navy will NOT test for steroids....

UNLESS

They have a reason to.....

They will run the regular tests for weed, speed etc....

I think steroid tests are too expensive.......

I could be wrong.....

gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: ProHormone use in the Military

Originally posted by el Rookie

Speaking as some in the military, I would suggest you wait until you are done with basic training and in the active navy before trying ph/ps. The military will generally not test for steroids because the test is too expensive. However, when you first join up they may do some additional testing. When I joined 2 guys that I went to MEPS with got popped for steroids, so they will randomly test during inprocessing. Once you are out of basic though you will only be tested for run of the mill narcotics (i.e. coke, heroin and things like weed) Steroid testing will only really occur if your commander requests it or there is reason to believe you are using. PH/PS is legal in the military but you can still pop a false positive for an acutal steroid.
    The Holy Trinity: Diet, weight training and cardio
    If you don't Squat or Deadlift, don't ask what supps will help you gain mass.

"Strength and wisdom are not opposing values." - Bill Clinton

el Rookie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for the replies. i'll lay off the PH's until after boot camp.

Platepusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been in for 13 years and the only people who got caught for steriods via a UA were command directed. I definitely would not use anything that could keep you from getting into the military before boot.

Eats dogg crapp. hepennypacker52's Avatar
    hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Re: ProHormone use in the Military

Originally posted by stray
    I'm positive the Navy will NOT test for steroids....

I could be wrong.....

My heart pumps ETHER CHUCK DIESEL's Avatar
    CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000)
    It cost 2 much to test for steroids on everyone, so yes if is commander directed or if someone suspects you are doing something illigal the OSI usally gets involved, and they request that the commander approves a UA. I would not us prosteroids before basic, there is absolutly no ben. to prosteroid use before basic because after most basic training programs, most guys that are heavier than their body would be if they did not workout or worked out every now and then will lose some or a lot of muscle. A lot of running will make you drop muscle and in basic you dont lift weights, more like strong man lifting and lifting sand bags. Skinny guys usally put on some muscle, guys with muscle usually drop muscle in basic. But once you get to MOS/Tech school you usually grow like a weed, plus all the free food you can handle doesnt hurt.

stray has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stray has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stray has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stray has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stray has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stray has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stray has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stray has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stray has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stray has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stray has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Re: Re: Re: ProHormone use in the Military

Originally posted by hepennypacker52
    I was in the Navy about 5 years ago....

I was drug tested 3 times.....Once in boot camp and twice while on duty......

All 3 were negative.......

Unless anything has changed, they do not test for steroids.....

They do not test every sample they take.....They only test a random amount of people...

If you are suspected for something, then they will definitely test you.......

XHellScreamerX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XHellScreamerX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XHellScreamerX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XHellScreamerX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XHellScreamerX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XHellScreamerX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XHellScreamerX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XHellScreamerX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XHellScreamerX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XHellScreamerX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XHellScreamerX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I hate to bump such an old thread, but was googling and was curious.

So basically, the military doesn't allow you to use prohormones (Such as M-Drol, H-Drol, P-Stanz, etc), and if you're tested you have grounds for immediate discharge?

Please answer military current/former.

hustlehands has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    they wont test for it unless they think you are on

XHellScreamerX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XHellScreamerX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XHellScreamerX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XHellScreamerX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XHellScreamerX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XHellScreamerX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XHellScreamerX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XHellScreamerX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XHellScreamerX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XHellScreamerX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XHellScreamerX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by hustlehands View Post
    they wont test for it unless they think you are on
    Point is, I thought Prohormone use was legal in the U.S.

And if they did catch someone who was doing it, would that be grounds for discharge?

Eclipsetuner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eclipsetuner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eclipsetuner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eclipsetuner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eclipsetuner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eclipsetuner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eclipsetuner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eclipsetuner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eclipsetuner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eclipsetuner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eclipsetuner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by XHellScreamerX View Post
    Point is, I thought Prohormone use was legal in the U.S.

And if they did catch someone who was doing it, would that be grounds for discharge?
    When you are in the military, not only are you subject to U.S. laws, but you are also subject to something called the Uniformed Code of Military Justice (UCMJ, you will hear that a LOT).

While I was in the Marines, they updated the list of "banned substances" from the Commandant of the Marine Corps.

On this, it included Absinthe (in any form/potency), Spice (Synthetic Cannabinoid), and Salvia Divinorum. All three of those are legal in the US. But since the Top Officer in the Marine Corps ordered them as illegal, you can't use them in the Marines. If caught doing so, it's grounds for punitive action, including NJP (Non Judicial Punishment, which includes reduction in pay for up to two months, loss of rank, confinement to your barracks). A Courts-Marshall (Which will usually end with you doing time in military prison). Including discharge.

The most I've ever seen somebody discharged with is a BCD (Bad Conduct Discharge). You have to damn near kill somebody to get a Dishonorable. You don't want a BCD either, looks really bad, but you'll still be able to get a job at McDonalds.

gootch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gootch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gootch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gootch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gootch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gootch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gootch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gootch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gootch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gootch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gootch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I knew a few people that were on the sauce. I have NEVER heard of anybody getting busted for steroid use.
    Hardgainer
    [.U.S.A.F.]