orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Building Stamina And Cutting Fat

I'm currently on Rippletoe's workout which requires a lot of squats. I'm very skinny and trying to build mass up, but at the same time I am trying to increase my stamina and cut down on my stomach fat for visible abs with some sort of cardio I do on my off workout days. I hear the best way to increase stamina is to run. I would run, but supposedly it puts a lot of stress on your legs. Stress that will hinder me the next day I work out at the squat rack. So my question is, what is the best way for me to trim down on my stomach fat, build my stamina, while enabling me to give it my 110% on the squat rack the next day. I'm thinking either just long distance jogging, or swimming.

orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump

Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the best way to increase stamina is to do what it is you want to build staminal for. Swimming and running will both work your heart, and can both be used to increase cardivascular fitness. Slow jogging shouldnt do much to hinder your lifting the next day, unless you run until you are sore. They are different muscle fiber types being stressed, and a different energy system being stressed.

Just start out at a certain point, and work up a little bit each time from there. Dont worry about running till you puke, or running till you drop. Consistent, moderately hard workouts will yield better results than the occasional, gut busting run. It will also be much less likely to negatively afect lifting performance.