ct0dah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

whey protein serving size?

so a package of ON Whey protein just came in today. And happy as I am, I realized that there was no scooper. all I have in my kitchen is a tablespoon spoon...so I was wondering if anyone out there knew how I could estimate a "scoop" of this protein without actually going to a GNC to buy a scooper. btw, if it helps, one serving size, one scoop, is labelled at 30.2 grams.
    Make your time. All your base are belong to us.

BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ct0dah View Post
    so a package of ON Whey protein just came in today. And happy as I am, I realized that there was no scooper. all I have in my kitchen is a tablespoon spoon...so I was wondering if anyone out there knew how I could estimate a "scoop" of this protein without actually going to a GNC to buy a scooper. btw, if it helps, one serving size, one scoop, is labelled at 30.2 grams.
    The scooper sinks to the bottom during production and shipping. You need to take a nice and poke around until you find it
    The only time you'll ever see 'success' before 'work' is in the dictionary

OGZERS, it's been 3 hours and 6 minutes since my last meal, teh biceptz are going catabawlick!!!!

Bodybuilding is simple, not easy..

BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's in there.

Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yea....it should be around... but if you dont find it, 1 scoop equals about...4 tabelspoons, mabey a little less. i just walked down to the kitchen and meashured it out

norcalmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) norcalmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) norcalmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) norcalmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) norcalmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) norcalmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) norcalmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) norcalmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) norcalmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) norcalmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) norcalmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Haha I remember the first time I ever bought protein and creatine, I didn't know it came with a scooper until I was like half way done with it.
    Pain breeds strength, trust your struggle.

ct0dah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice. i found it. haha. thanks!
    Make your time. All your base are belong to us.

SEAman First Class skinnyboipgh's Avatar
    skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile Take a long knife & dig 4 it . . .

The scoop might b as deep as half way down.

U can read the serving size on the label, its usually a heaping 60 or 70 ml scoop, or it may b as much as 94 ml, depending on the brand.

240 ml = 1 cup, so figure it that way

1 heaping scoop = heaping 1/4 to 1/3 cup.
    Best Regards,

Ed

To the optimist, the glass is half full . . .
    To the pessimist, the glass is half empty . . .
    To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=336405441#post336405441
    Helpful or encouraging posters in my journal get repped.

theatrics_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) theatrics_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) theatrics_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) theatrics_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) theatrics_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) theatrics_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) theatrics_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) theatrics_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) theatrics_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) theatrics_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) theatrics_ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Glad you found it.

I lost my scoop last week. I forgot to put it back in, and put it on the counter instead. One of my family members put it in the garbage.

So I know from experience that 30.4 grams is a little over 3 tablespoons. 28 grams is 3 tablespoons.