Thread: Thermogenic

fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thermogenic

Is it ok to take thermogenic before workout? I got this from http://www.ultimatenutrition.com/cat...ra_ripped.html which says you shouldn't take it immediately before you workout

Should One Exercise While on a Thermogenic Program Such As Ultra Ripped?
    Taking Ultra Ripped will increase the effectiveness of most exercise programs. Exercise raises the core body temperature, which normally shuts down thermogenesis. Therefore, Ultra Ripped should be taken 3-4 hours before exercise. Alternatively, Ultra Ripped should be taken after the exercise when the body cools down completely.
    No Pain, No Gain

LIGHT SKINNED MANDINGO G-mane12's Avatar
    G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I like my lipo-6 about a hr before i lift
    Stickam: ronniecoleman22

"One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard." -Mike Tyson

www.egyfitness.com Finnegan Bell's Avatar
    Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by fateless View Post
    Is it ok to take thermogenic before workout? I got this from http://www.ultimatenutrition.com/cat...ra_ripped.html which says you shouldn't take it immediately before you workout
    Take the pills as indicated on ur thermogenic bottle.
    https://www.egyfitness.com

IronFists has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A thermogenic makes ur body temperature go up. While you workout, it goes up by himsef... Now if u tell me that u wana use the stimulants that some thermogenics have (like lipo-6, caffeine), that's different.
    Iron

Jim_C is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jim_C is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jim_C is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jim_C is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jim_C is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jim_C is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jim_C is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jim_C is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jim_C is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jim_C is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jim_C is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you take a thermogenic or stimulant before your workout I would suggest that you use a heartrate monitor. You might be surprised how high your heart rate can get very quickly and this will let you keep it under control.

If you do not have a heart rate monitor, get one. The money spent on one is well worth it.