MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100)

Yams - How To Make Them Taste Better?

Seriously, I can never understand how people have problems eating oats, cottage cheese...maybe tuna...but for me, my bodybuilding food that REALLY needs some spicing up would be sweet potatoes. I f*cking hate them, I eat them because they are low gi, and are a nutritional powerhouse (high vitaman A, C, fibre, low fat). But I just hate that taste, its so boring...YUCK. I sometimes use a garlic and salt seasoning but...it's not enough, you guys have ideas?

buttaflap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttaflap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttaflap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttaflap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttaflap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttaflap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    imo if ur having that much problems with the taste scrap them

lentils and beans like chickpeas are FAR better and taste amazing

btw i hate em too
    Moderation is folly. All or nothing.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sprikle cinnemen and splenda on em , cut them up and bake for 20 min
    Sixpack
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000)
    1. get the sweet potato that is white on the inside, they taste alot better IMO

2. cut up your sweet potato into chips, mix with a bit of oil/oil replacement sprinkly paprika/cummin/cayenne pepper/curry/herbs on them, and bake for 20-30mins

just wondering what foods you eat them will too?
    before i ate cottage cheese and brussel sprouts in the same meal, for no other reason than for a good carb and protein source, but then i found they actually taste good together (complete fluke) maybe you can mix it with something in your meal to take the taste away

saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i always like to change things up with my yams...some days i just put some mustard on it, others i like salsa and ff cheese, then another real good one is sf jelly, then there is always the classic splenda, cinamon, and sf syrup.

teewoods has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teewoods has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teewoods has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teewoods has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teewoods has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teewoods has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teewoods has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teewoods has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teewoods has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teewoods has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teewoods has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hate them?.. are you refering to Yams or sweet potatoes? 2 completely different things.

Now regarding eating sweet potato, the best way to eating eat just like any carb is to mix it with something.

Why not bake the potato, rap it in a foil paper then keep in oven for 30mins. While its in the oven prepare yourself a minced meat sauce. Go to your local bucthers and ask for lean meat, get them to mince it. Dont buy already minced meat, its mostly 85% fat. A great excuse for butchers to make money on animal fat.

When you get your mince. Heat pan and and add mince when pan is hot. Not need for oil, let the little fat on the meat serve as the oil. Add chooped tomatoes, pepper and kidney beans and spices to season ( kidney beans + sweet potato = complete protein) gently heat and add to baked potato.

Thats one option....you can add tuna and gratted cheese to your potato.

Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love the damn things anyway you can cook um

one good way is to bake um, add to some chicken and a few other odds and ends and make some patties, you end up with a 300 kcal meal with a great mix of protein/carbs..
    5'-7" [no change :(]
    152lbs <8%BF....