Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Tri_Guy24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Does Ergo's 1 AD really work?

I just bought this stuff and I wanted to know what to expect. I read the reviews about it and they seem pretty positive. Anyone have any experience with the stuff.
    Don't mistake kindness for weakness

aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You should learn about PHs before taking these things...
    do a search on 1-ad
    Up the Irons!

Exclamation Funny!!!

Whatever man. I've done my research, i just want to know if the **** really works. You don't know until you try it. Someone out there has

oxide has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oxide has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oxide has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oxide has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

awsome

it works great i took 900mg a day for 5 weeks and gained about 15 pounds my lifts also went through the roof. i used it with nlarge2 by prolab

tmega has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hell yea! it works great my workout partner took 900 mgs for ten days and his squat, bench, and military press went through the roof. heres his numbers before and after. sqat 500x2 to 500x7. bench 345x2 to 395 military press 250 to 295. (military being the most awsome improvement being that he starts the lift with the bar on his traps and lifts it straight up with no assistance)

Thanks for the reply guys. That makes me feel much better.

trj_66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    At 9 pills per day watch out for side effects. Not everybody gets side effects but you won't know if you're one of them until you're on a cycle. Side effects include upset stomach/difficult digestion/gas, burning piss, tired feeling, acne etc.

Tunahaji has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    seriously what is a good dosage scheme and what benefits do you get from going all the way up to 99 mg per day? i talked to some guy at my gym who took 1-AD for a month and only took two pills a day (200 mg) and claims to have gained 15 lbs. exactly what advantages do you think you gain from upping it a good deal......and is that worth it?

Thank TJ

I've been taken three pills a day and I seem to notice a difference. I don't have enough money to be in the 9 pill a day range. So far so good. I'll see what the results are after my first cycle

Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've use 1-ad twice now for a 2 wk cycle and a 4 wk cycle with limited side effects. Although I'm 60 it didn't really bother my sex drive (thank God) and it didn't give me any zits alhough the 4-ad I tried to stack with it for a short while did. I get zits, I know my prostate is in danger (from experiencewith other PHs) so I stopped it.

The 1-ad did give me tremendous size and strength increases that boggled my mind. Even now with 4 wks off cycle and working on my keto diet (lost 13 llbs so far), I still can do 4 reps at 275 on the flat bench (up from 225 beforehand). I am planning an 8 wk cycle, at 600 per day, for later this summer.
    Dutch

For four generations my family has answered the call and served as needed from Europe to Asia to 9/11. We will gladly stand and fight again to preserve our freedom from tyranny.

Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It works for everyone, unless you're Lyle McDonald.

Thumbs up 1 AD

Dutch, I've been on it for two weeks now and I'm starting to see some good results all around. I'm adding reps to my heavy flat bench etc. This stuff seems to be very good. Any tips for when I get off the stuff.

Registered User ThaPeoplesChamp's Avatar
    ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaPeoplesChamp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Move up to pure 1-test. :-D
    "Who in the blue hell are you?"
    -The Rock

windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Seeing results here...

I have just started my cycle and I am easing into it. Already I am seeing heavier lifts in almost every excercise. Get a little tired sometimes but otherwise no big sides. I post full results when I am done.

Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey Tri_Guy24, I have been searching for the right approach to use myself. It seems to be a very simple answer. I had taken two weeks off after my last cycle and now have been back at it hard for 3 weeks. I am only using Creatine Express and Sport Pharma's Amino Maxx and am having great results. I have already gotten back to my peak reps(2 X 15 @ 225#) I reached at the end of my last 1-AD cycle. I'm excited, if I can hold this level how much can I build on it during my next cycle???
    Dutch

For four generations my family has answered the call and served as needed from Europe to Asia to 9/11. We will gladly stand and fight again to preserve our freedom from tyranny.

Thanks

Yeah, this stuff is great. I put up 315 on flat bench a few times without a spot the other day. Probably could have done more with a spotter. I want to keep this progress up when I get off my 1 AD cycle. I heard ZMA and creatine is good.

brokenplayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Thanks

Originally posted by Tri_Guy24
    Yeah, this stuff is great. I put up 315 on flat bench a few times without a spot the other day. Probably could have done more with a spotter.
    u probally wouldve done more reps if u were not gay and checking out the queer guy in the pink wig your always telling me about. U guys will have 2 get more info from hinm about that.

Welcome bro. good 2 see u here. Soon after being here you will be ready 2 join me in my next 10 week indeavor.

Tunahaji has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i finished the first week of my 1-AD cycle on friday. in that first week i went from 202 to 209. i didn't really notice any meaningful increase in strength. i've been taking Nlarge2......and i feel like i've gotten bigger all around, although my gut has definitely grown. i began by taking 300 mg for 4 days and then since then i've been taking 600 mg. so far, i haven't noticed any side effects. granted, i've been stroking slightly less......but who knows. i didn't experience any nausea.......so far so good. i'm wondering what kind of gains i can continue to expect.

Funny

Hey Broken. thanks for the encouragement. maybe your weakass can spot me when you start working. lol. I'm down here and San Diego and Bally fitness won't let me lift. What a bunch of jerks. I will never be a customer of there's. Rip off motherf%@*ers.

Explicit518 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yo i heard that 1-AD is a legal steroid and that it is legal to sell but not to consume, whch is pretty dumb, i dont think this is true but if any of you know the mtruth can you tell me please, cause i might take it
    No pain No Gain

Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Explicit518
    yo i heard that 1-AD is a legal steroid and that it is legal to sell but not to consume, whch is pretty dumb, i dont think this is true but if any of you know the mtruth can you tell me please, cause i might take it
    who the **** told you that, you were prolly talkin about clen, but thats is a completely different thing. 1-AD converts to 1-test, and if 1-test is not illegal why the hell would 1-ad be illegal, and no 1-ad is not a steriod. your lack of knowledge and ignorance in PH's and roids furthers my original assumption that you're a dumbass. Don't listen to anyone and **** up your body, you deserve it you ignorant ****. How many people have to tell you that you're too young for PHs.
    MOD @ www.anabolicminds.com

yo, f*ck you man, i was just asking a question, you dont gotta get all pissey and sh!t, chill the F*ck out, im starting to get real f*cking tired of all the hard A$$es in this forum, you can't just eccpet someones opinion, a$$ hole
    No pain No Gain

Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you have formed no opinions yet. We have formed our own:

#1. you're a dumbass, you have proven this by wanting to take PH's at like 16. Also by sayin you wanted to beat K(same)'s ass and you could because you were 6'1"

and
    #2. You are ignorant, you have proven this by not listening to anyone, and asking dumbass questions like the one you asked two posts up.

either way just do what you must to **** up your body, i no longer care..

hey, buddy, thats why i was asking the question you dumb ****ing retarted cock licking ass hole, your absolutely wrong, you dont understand the meaning of a question. let me define it for you, just so you know in the future so you don't get your ass beat -1 a (1) : an interrogative expression often used to test knowledge (2) : an interrogative sentence or clause b : a subject or aspect in dispute or open for discussion, there you go now you know, wise ass
    No pain No Gain

dumb ****ing retarted cock licking ass hole...in the future so you don't get your ass beat....gee how mature and grown up, all ready for PH's! Like i said, i'm done arguing with you trying to convince you to NOT ruin YOUR ****en life. And from now on keep your 11th grade english book out of this conversation.

yeah and your calculations are wrong buddy im a 9th grade,ass
    No pain No Gain

you're 16 in the 9th grade? lol.

yeaht he average age for a 9th grader in pennsylvannia is 16, so shut your lips, bitch
    No pain No Gain

Omg, i wish i knew one of you so bad, i would ****INGDESTROY YOU, END OF STORY, I HATE PEOPLE THAT TALK HARD ONLINE BUT IN REAL LIFE PROBABLY COULDN'T BACK IT UP
    No pain No Gain

K (same) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have 18 years of education, 'cause I went thru 9th grade twice!!!