Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BloodandGuts02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how many guys your girlfriends or wife had before you?

I was talking to my girlfriend and I know she really likes sex. So I asked her how many guys she has had sex with in her lifetime. I was shocked. I mean she dropped at bomb that I wasn't ready for. 17 guys she didnt have sex until she was 19 now she's 21 thats is terrible. I told her I didn't know I I wanted to be with her no more or not. And she cried all night and said she loved me more than anything in tha world and said that god has forgave her for her past. That tha past was tha past and she would never do it agian. I love her and she has been better to me than any other girl I went out with and she is a really sweet girl and loves me ta death. But 17 is pretty bad awful terrible. That really sucks. What you guys think?
    Lets get nasty Yates!!!!!!!!

From blood and guts the video

Is on Chicken steroids Assassinator's Avatar
    Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000)
    tell her she can make it up to you .. "somehow" !

AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ditch her for someone with some self control......

DRUNK83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DRUNK83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DRUNK83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DRUNK83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DRUNK83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DRUNK83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DRUNK83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude, she is going to cheat on you eventually!!! Gilrs that have that much sex with that many differant guys are disasters wating to happen.

Personally, I would find another women and then dump this one.

Tristram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i say you judge her based on her not on how many times shes enjoyed her self in the last 2years...

A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: how many guys your girlfriends or wife had before you?

Originally posted by BloodandGuts02
    I was talking to my girlfriend and I know she really likes sex. So I asked her how many guys she has had sex with in her lifetime. I was shocked. I mean she dropped at bomb that I wasn't ready for. 17 guys she didnt have sex until she was 19 now she's 21 thats is terrible. I told her I didn't know I I wanted to be with her no more or not. And she cried all night and said she loved me more than anything in tha world and said that god has forgave her for her past. That tha past was tha past and she would never do it agian. I love her and she has been better to me than any other girl I went out with and she is a really sweet girl and loves me ta death. But 17 is pretty bad awful terrible. That really sucks. What you guys think?
    I see no problems with that , my ex had slept with about 15 guys before me , so what ???

My current ( and hopefully last ) had only one guy before me tho

If she loves you and you love her that shoud be no problem

P.S-

Get some blood tests please
    5'11 @ 220lbs.
    Disclaimer: This is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape, or form encourage use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of
    legal substances in an illegal manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only and shall not take the place of qualified medical advice

exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000)
    your girldriend is a slut

live with it
    Capitalism, love, dollar & japan passion

JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by exhortae
    your girlfriend is a slut

live with it

most girls are what can you do?
    america needs more women like this http://www.xahlee.org/Periodic_dosage_dir/lanci/na_tinbe.html

I'm really good looking. JoeJoeJoe's Avatar
    JoeJoeJoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeJoeJoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeJoeJoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeJoeJoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeJoeJoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeJoeJoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeJoeJoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeJoeJoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeJoeJoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeJoeJoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeJoeJoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That's not a high number.

So what. That's a different guy each month for a year and a half. I can't believe you would consider dumping her for her past.
    SuperFlex!

NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by JB20
    most girls are what can you do?
    most, not all. find one thats not a slut.
    Why the sex forum has an age requirement: NoName5: "hello sir. i am wanting to touch girl butt. any of dis people hur dun touching girl butt when u no know them? if u dun go and just touch dis girl butt what she do?"

Aray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    now i'm just curious, we have double standards in society of course.

What would the girlfriend think if a guy slept with 19 different girls for a year and a half?

He wouldn't be labeled a slut would he?

I agree with what some of the other guys said, if you love her and she loves you, you could have some trust in her. She told you the truth didn't she? She could've just said 1 and you would've been like, oh ok.
    -Aray
    AIM: ExBlueDevil

spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thats probably the same act she played on numbers 1 through 17.
    ================================
    Unlock the true potential of all your supplements: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=820217

mp906 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Put it in her butt!

Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The real problem is that when women are asked this question they usually give you about 1/3 of the true number. No BS. Later, Odin

I know violence isn't the answer...I got it wrong on purpose.

DRUNK83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DRUNK83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DRUNK83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DRUNK83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DRUNK83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DRUNK83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DRUNK83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's true. If she said 17, I'd add on atleast 10-12. No joke.

Warsquirrel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What difference does it make? Are going to marry her this year? She is only 21 years old. How old are you?

Just date her for awhile. What's the worst that could happen.? She ends up cheating on you? Big freaking deal. Then you just break up with her. In the meantime, you get to hang out and get laid.

progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why is it that....when a girl has had sex with lots of guys she is immediately labeled as easy or a slut. But, when a guy screws around with every girl in town we think nothing of it.
    I AM THE MAN!

Atheism, Cures terrorism Sicshift's Avatar
    Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by mp906
    Put it in her butt!

That's just the answer to everything isn't it. lol

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Man, if you do love her, stay with her. If she ends up cheating on you, big deal. You already got a warning so just be prepared. You got nothing to lose and only pussy to bang. When horror strikes, just act like you dont care. Say something like this, "It's ok that you cheated, I am sick of using your pussy anyways, I'll just move on, no problem..."

sikdogg is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikdogg is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikdogg is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikdogg is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikdogg is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikdogg is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikdogg is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikdogg is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikdogg is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikdogg is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikdogg is on a distinguished road. (+10)

You're an ass-****... You asked her and she answered honestly, now you're gonna hold it against her??? If you are man enough to ask, be man enough to accept the answer whether it what you wanted to hear or not. What's the prob with her having sex with 17 guys, are you jealous that she got more play than you??? Maybe she just like sex, nothing wrong with that.
    "Higher conciousness thru harder contact" - DogBrothers

"Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless, and add specifically what is your own" - Bruce Lee

"If you think you can or you think you can't, you're right." - Unknown

DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was lucky, I met my girlfriend young and she's Italian from a strict home so I was her first for everything.
    PSN name is Dark__Falcon

Rap your one of a kind bro, you will be missed.

rudeboy_ja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudeboy_ja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudeboy_ja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudeboy_ja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudeboy_ja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudeboy_ja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudeboy_ja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudeboy_ja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudeboy_ja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudeboy_ja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudeboy_ja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Number is probably higher than she says. 21 is too young for a man or woman to be in a committed relationship IMHO. You'll look back at all the dating you missed. To answer the question, no you shouldn't break up with her because the number but you probably should be in an open relationship. She may say she's ready to settle down, but she's not

Just_being_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Just_being_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Just_being_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Just_being_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Just_being_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if she slept w/ 17 that means she prob hooked up w/ around 30 guys..and given head to around 25+...atleast....

If not, and she slept w/ every guy she ever hooked up with (17) then you have a problem! She 'should' (hopefully) has some standards, and maybe make a guy work a little, not just have sex w/ every guy you hook up w/ ya know....i'd be more worried about how many 'guys she has been with'....which is prob high up there in the 20-30's...

but i agree on if u really care, then the past shouldnt.
    "No matter how hot she is, someone is sick of her ****"

"FREE KOBE"

DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs down

Originally posted by Just_being_me

but i agree on if u really care, then the past shouldnt.
    I don't agree with that, if she had murder someone before would it matter? If she had a rap sheet 2 pages long for fraud and theft would you trust her alone in your house? Your past is a testament to your character, sleeping with 20 guys in 2 years tell's me she has none.
    PSN name is Dark__Falcon

Rap your one of a kind bro, you will be missed.

violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Picture?
    Short black leather skirts, stomach tattoo, glitter panties, sexy belt...had to have you...

Sandbag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: how many guys your girlfriends or wife had before you?

Originally posted by sikdogg
    You're an ass-****... You asked her and she answered honestly, now you're gonna hold it against her??? If you are man enough to ask, be man enough to accept the answer whether it what you wanted to hear or not. What's the prob with her having sex with 17 guys, are you jealous that she got more play than you??? Maybe she just like sex, nothing wrong with that.
    Major BUMP!

You asked. She answered.

Now use your ****ing head... She's not a prude.
    Likes sex, and has some experience.
    What's the problem?
    Sandbag

Almost Crazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You know what they say that rule whatever number she says multiply it by 3... so that would be what?? 51? LOLLLLL

fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Who cares. If you love her, forget about it.

Every guy hopes to be ****ing Marco Polo or Christopher Columbus. If she is happy with you, and she enjoys having sex with you, don't sweat it.

fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Every guy hopes to be ****ing Marco Polo or Christopher Columbus. If she is happy with you, and she enjoys having sex with you, don't sweat it.

UncleJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UncleJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UncleJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UncleJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UncleJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UncleJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UncleJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: how many guys your girlfriends or wife had before you?

Originally posted by fauche65

Maybe you hope to be ****ing marco polo or christopher columbus, speak for yourself HOMO!!!