caveman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caveman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caveman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caveman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caveman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caveman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caveman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caveman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caveman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caveman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caveman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Elbows in tricep exercises

How important is it to keep your elbows in on exercises like skullcrushers and close grip bench press. I find that its hard to keep them in when I come down to my forehead on the skullcrushers.

Kutulus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    very important...

John G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll second that. If you gotta lower the weight, do it. I only use 55 lbs. on skullcrushers, and i bench 285. Form is key.

GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i agree w/ kutulus and John G, its easier if you let your elbows out to the side and it puts less stress on the tri's so the closer the better!!!

AllenP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AllenP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AllenP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AllenP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AllenP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AllenP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AllenP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AllenP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AllenP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AllenP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AllenP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

John G

How could you just tricep press 55lbs. when you can bench 285, are you doing your tricep with chest on the same day? Because with me i do them on seperate days. I am able to bench press around 220 for around 6-8 reps but my tricep press is about 85lbs. (skull crushers that is).

RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099
    caveman-

How do you perform your skullcrushers? When I lower the weight with my elbows perpendicular to the floor (stright up), my elbows tend to drift to the sides and the exercise becomes more of a half-assed close-grip bench press. However, when I keep my elbows at a 45 degree angle, I feel like I can control the extension better and keep my elbows at my sides. Because of the increased control, I can also go heavier with this form of execution while still maintaining perfect form.