gklink22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gklink22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gklink22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gklink22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gklink22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gklink22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Busted veins in my Hand

Alright ive been curious bout this for awhile and since i started lifting now, my vascularity is really big so my veins get huge all day. But in my right hand they are like busted up and all ****ed up and looks weird as ****, ive never seen it before. My other hand is fine. Here are some pics

Right:

Left:

I dont know what the fuk it is and if its bad or not.
    Bench- 225
    Squat- 405
    Deadlift- N/A

Wayne Soccer
    Wayne Football
    Metro FC Rapids Boys 90

I rep back!

Adam228 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam228 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam228 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam228 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam228 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam228 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam228 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam228 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam228 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam228 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam228 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Veins collapse when not filled with blood.

If you are not using your arm, like when you are about to sleep the veins will collapse back down. It's complete normal.

Veins have flaps called venous valves that prevent blood from flowing back down. So your hand will not fill with blood from your arm.
    -Chris

"A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person"

Binging and Purging OldskoolBULK's Avatar
    OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    his veins look all fat though. its just ur vascularity.... u got a weird vein pattern is all if it dont hurt its not busted :P
    Never satisfied till I'm 220+ pounds @ 10%BF

Bench 230x5 - Work in progress
    Squat 225x5 - Work in progress
    Dead lift 315x5 - Work in progress
    Weight Dips 65x8
    Bench Dips +145x10

-B- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -B- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -B- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -B- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -B- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -B- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -B- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -B- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -B- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -B- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -B- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    death is near

Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    cancer..

gklink22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gklink22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gklink22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gklink22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gklink22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gklink22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no its like this all the time, i havent seen it not messed up for like 2-3 years, regardless of me exercising or not.
    Bench- 225
    Squat- 405
    Deadlift- N/A

Wayne Soccer
    Wayne Football
    Metro FC Rapids Boys 90

I rep back!