Stacker777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Titan Training System??

Anyone heard of it or tried it? If so, can you give me the low down?
    Stacker 777
    Florida
    "I give respect when I get respect"
    "The truth is out there...you must search out the truth..."

Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000)
    I did a search for "Titan Training System" cause I had no idea what the hell it is. After finding a little info on it, I still have no ****ing clue what it is cause they want me to send them money for their packet. The address I looked through set off all kinds of warning bells because they promised the world for what seemed like not much work. I wouldn't send these people a dime.

Here is the address i found in Yahoo. Judge for yoself..

http://www.otsdirect.com/titan/manual.htm

Check this speil out:

"So call right now, while it's on your mind. Because you, my friend, have a date with destiny just 3 short, intense months down the road."

HOLY $HIT LET ME GET RIGHT ON IT!

Peace
    Last edited by Anabolik; 05-02-2002 at 07:45 AM.

ironbuddah is just really nice. (+1000) ironbuddah is just really nice. (+1000) ironbuddah is just really nice. (+1000) ironbuddah is just really nice. (+1000) ironbuddah is just really nice. (+1000) ironbuddah is just really nice. (+1000) ironbuddah is just really nice. (+1000) ironbuddah is just really nice. (+1000) ironbuddah is just really nice. (+1000) ironbuddah is just really nice. (+1000) ironbuddah is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'll have to come clean and admit i bought the Serious Growth program about 10 years ago. This was when I was a sophmore in college and i had nothing to do but train, eat, sleep (ok, and party).

I can't remember all the details, but the basis of the program was that you were to lift 2-3xs a day for very, very brief sessions. Like 20-40 minutes. And the focus was on the big compound lifts.

Again, this was ten years ago, but i think you'd start with 2 sessions a day, 20 mins, 3 times a week - then over 12 weeks you'd bump those numbers up.

Not surprisingly, I didn't end up with any serious growth. Serious overtraining was more like it. Especially when I was going 3xs a day, 4 days a week.

So, in sum, the programed was $hit.

JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I just bought the system from OTS. Very strange. Part of the program they have you doing the same body part 2 days in a row. Then rest a day. The workout is in a 12 week stage, then you rest a week, then start all over. During weeks 10 and 11 they have you doing the same body part 2 days in a row, rest a day, then the same body part 2 days in a row. Some weeks are pyramid sets, some are compound and super sets. Part of the workout has you doing the exercises you want, they just tell you the body part, another part of the workout they tell you the exercises.

jonesjp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Iron.. you weren't using cell tech were you... if you had you would have gotten eleventy million times better results.

ironbuddah is just really nice. (+1000) ironbuddah is just really nice. (+1000) ironbuddah is just really nice. (+1000) ironbuddah is just really nice. (+1000) ironbuddah is just really nice. (+1000) ironbuddah is just really nice. (+1000) ironbuddah is just really nice. (+1000) ironbuddah is just really nice. (+1000) ironbuddah is just really nice. (+1000) ironbuddah is just really nice. (+1000) ironbuddah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounds like they completely overhauled that program. Although I still can't see how a natural trainer is going to grow on that.

Anyway, I hate to spoil the book for everone but the "Bulgarian secret" is that their olympic lifters trained some of the lifts 4-6 days a week.

However, basing a training program around this is nothing short of stupidity as:

1) these lifters were hand picked at a young age for their potential to be oly lifters;

2) they had nothing else to do but lift;

3) some may be shocked, but they all used anabolic steroids!; and

4) they used sub-sub maximal weights.

So, if any of you fit into those four catagories (I'd love to meet the bodybuilder who could consistently train with 40-60% of his max), go for it.

Unfortunately, they did not have Muscle Tech when I tried it. If they did, I'm sure I'd be 315 lbs @ 3% bodyfat with a 500 lb bench.

GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Actually...

I used the Big Beyond Belief program about 5 years ago and made substantial gains on it. I didn't use AS or even any supplements. Just ate good, got 8-10 hrs. of rest each day and followed the program to a "T"! I have just started training again after a 4 year layoff. I'm about 10 lbs. lighter than I was when I quit working out and my waste is 4 inches bigger. So I'm certainly out of shape compared to where I was a few years ago (I'm also 33 yrs. old). But I am certainaly going to either use BBB or the Titan Training system once I get things rolling again. Sorry to say, but I think most people think that they are over training when they are't even close and would be very surprised at the progress they would make on this program.
    "Campers have tents nerves"

Intensity for Immensity LSUAlum2001's Avatar
    LSUAlum2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSUAlum2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSUAlum2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSUAlum2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSUAlum2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSUAlum2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSUAlum2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSUAlum2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSUAlum2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSUAlum2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSUAlum2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ironbuddah
    I'll have to come clean and admit i bought the Serious Growth program about 10 years ago. This was when I was a sophmore in college and i had nothing to do but train, eat, sleep (ok, and party).

I can't remember all the details, but the basis of the program was that you were to lift 2-3xs a day for very, very brief sessions. Like 20-40 minutes. And the focus was on the big compound lifts.

Again, this was ten years ago, but i think you'd start with 2 sessions a day, 20 mins, 3 times a week - then over 12 weeks you'd bump those numbers up.

Not surprisingly, I didn't end up with any serious growth. Serious overtraining was more like it. Especially when I was going 3xs a day, 4 days a week.

So, in sum, the programed was $hit.
    I'm back on it. They have 3 seperate variants: Workouts Once/Day, Twice/Day and Three/Day. Of course, the majority of us don't have time to lift more than once a day, so you don't overtrain.

Here is the philosophy for 1/day..

Keep your body in constant irritation by lifting ~45 minutes per workout max with only 5 sets per body part. You hit each body part 3/times a week with a progressive loading system.. 13-15 reps the first & 2nd day, 10-12 reps the 3rd and 4th day, and 8-10 reps the 5th and 6th days. You're only doing 15 sets total (or less further along in the program) for each body part. That is hardly overtraining.

I'm keeping a journal for anyone who is interested.
    Peace. I'm outta here..

Maxxes:
    Bench: 290
    Squat: 385
    Deadlift: N/A
    BF: ~15%

MuscleCookie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just Started Day 1 of Titan Training by OTS

Took a week off during a vacation break and back in the gym. Trying to change my training routine, and bought the Titan Training - an updated version of the Big Beyond Belief series.

DAY ONE, constantly moving and resting. Had a great pump by the end of the work out and it took about 50 minutes max. My arms are still tight as I type this. Taking glutamine for recovery and hopefully won't go into overtraining with this program.

I like it since this will be a change of my lifting routine.

Originally Posted by LSUAlum2001 View Post
    I'm back on it. They have 3 seperate variants: Workouts Once/Day, Twice/Day and Three/Day. Of course, the majority of us don't have time to lift more than once a day, so you don't overtrain.

Here is the philosophy for 1/day..

Keep your body in constant irritation by lifting ~45 minutes per workout max with only 5 sets per body part. You hit each body part 3/times a week with a progressive loading system.. 13-15 reps the first & 2nd day, 10-12 reps the 3rd and 4th day, and 8-10 reps the 5th and 6th days. You're only doing 15 sets total (or less further along in the program) for each body part. That is hardly overtraining.

I'm keeping a journal for anyone who is interested.
    Eating eggwhites, deadlifts and Lift Weights Safe but Lift.

RUyeno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have actually done the program and got others involved in it too. It definitely works. I got stronger and bigger and so did the others who did it with me.