deskjet444 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine And Liver Damage

is it absolutely essential to drink atleast a gallon of water daily with taking creatine, if u want to avoid liver damage? because honestly its a big pain in the ass drinking a gallon of water a day and having to leave work 30 times just to take a piss. would a half gallon of water be okay or maybe even just the normal 8 full glasses of water? i just want to drink enough water so i dont harm myself

heavy hitter 2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it is also very possible to become dehydrated while on creatine if you are doing very much physical activity. if i were you i would try my best to drink a gallon. it's not that hard
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids."
    Mike Tyson

"LIFE IS WAR!, you can either lay down and die, or you can fight. I choose the latter, i choose to perservere."
    blackdream71, one tuff brutha

bennett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by heavy hitter 2
    it is also very possible to become dehydrated while on creatine if you are doing very much physical activity. if i were you i would try my best to drink a gallon. it's not that hard
    Yea,it's not hard at all.I drink 2 gallons a day.I just always carry around a 1 liter bottle and I just continuosly refill it all day.

LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I agree with drinking alot of water, especially when using creatine, but I have never heard of liver damage from creatine use. Where the hell did you hear that? I honestly don't think you need to worry about your liver when using creatine.
    "From apes or sons of God, let every act be sacred. " Killing Joke

deskjet444 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im not sure where i heard about the liver damage. so is the only reason u need to drink alot of water on creatine is to keep from getting dehydrated? or are there other bad side effects that happen if u dont drink enough

Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Drink lots of water and take Milk Thistle (Proven to remove toxins in the liver and also to protect the liver)
    Lifting Hobbyist, member since 2004. I rep back, always (on recharge).

Cycle Experience: 1-AD, Andro, Havoc, H-Drol, 11-OXO, BOLD

H: 6'5
    W: 220-ish (lean)

LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There is no study that I know of that indicates creatine causes any damage to the liver. Milk Thistle is a good supplement for the liver in general but I really wouldn't worry about liver damage from using creatine.

As for drinking water, the reason is simply to hydrate the muscles and in many people's cases, to prevent what I call creatine ass explosions. If I don't drink enough water when I take creatine then I will be going to the toilet real quick.
    "From apes or sons of God, let every act be sacred. " Killing Joke