Thread: Loose skin!!

Iceman0002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Loose skin!!

well this is my first post on here so dont pick on me!! i have a few questions concerning my current weight loss journey. ive never been more serious about it till now.

Ive been currently losing weight because i of course got off my ass. i started at 295 and am now at 240 but is it possible that all that weight was muscle instead of fat?

Im also concerned about loose skin as the title says. is there any way to avoid loose skin or atleast minimize it?

last question lol ive been feeling sluggish in my work outs. what should i do to i guess "boost" my motivation or get rid of the sluggishness?

Thanks!!

DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Firstly congratulations on the weight loss. just starting at 301 myself i'm also concerned about this.

the general consensus is you are more likely to have loose skin;

i) the bigger you are
    ii) the older you are
    iii) the longer you have carried the excess weight
    iv) the faster you lose the weight.

so dont lose it too fast, drink lots of water and settle in for the long run - once you finish cutting run a few cut/bulk cycles and see where you're at

vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There isn't much you can do to stop loose skin or much you can do when it occurs. Best not to worry about it as it is mostly out of your control. The few things you can do is get as lean as possible and stay that way for a great length of time to allow the skin to attempt to regain elasticity. After you get lean you can do some muscle building as well. As to why you feel sluggish in your workouts, what is your diet like? How many calories are what are your proteins fats and carbs? What is your training routine like?
    -Former 300lb club

My Transformation Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlEs4py6FUs

My YouTube Page: http://www.youtube.com/feedingfitness

"Obsessed is a term lazy people use to describe the dedicated."

Zironexium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zironexium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zironexium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zironexium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zironexium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zironexium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zironexium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zironexium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zironexium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zironexium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zironexium has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Iceman0002 View Post
    well this is my first post on here so dont pick on me!! i have a few questions concerning my current weight loss journey. ive never been more serious about it till now.

Ive been currently losing weight because i of course got off my ass. i started at 295 and am now at 240 but is it possible that all that weight was muscle instead of fat?

Im also concerned about loose skin as the title says. is there any way to avoid loose skin or atleast minimize it?

last question lol ive been feeling sluggish in my work outs. what should i do to i guess "boost" my motivation or get rid of the sluggishness?

Thanks!!
    I was concerned about loose skin when I started at 330lb now im at 230 and could care less about any loose skin. Fill it with muscle?