Plain Jane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plain Jane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plain Jane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plain Jane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plain Jane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plain Jane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plain Jane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plain Jane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plain Jane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plain Jane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plain Jane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Excess/Loose Skin After Weight Loss

Having rolls of loose skin after reaching my bf% goal concerns me greatly. Hopefully by virtue of being young, using mositurizes and lotions everyday, and toning the underlying muscles, the problem will be mitigated. However, upon reaching my goal weight I will have lost 80+ pounds, after being overweight virtually my whole life, so I'm almost certain there;ll be some skin issues. I kow for a FACT that my breast will never be normal, as they are a DD right now and very penduous, with the nipples at the bottom. No amount of weight loss and pec toning will restore that. :-(

Did anyone else have this problem? How did you overcome, or did you? What worked and what didn't? I have a feeling that those who lost massive weight w/o skin stretching weren't overweight for very long.

clovely is on a distinguished road. (+10) clovely is on a distinguished road. (+10) clovely is on a distinguished road. (+10) clovely is on a distinguished road. (+10) clovely is on a distinguished road. (+10) clovely is on a distinguished road. (+10) clovely is on a distinguished road. (+10) clovely is on a distinguished road. (+10) clovely is on a distinguished road. (+10) clovely is on a distinguished road. (+10) clovely is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Add drinking LOTS of water to your list. I assume you're probably doing that already as part of your diet. But I think that helps with the skin too. It'll just take time. Don't worry too much about it.

I've lost about 40 lbs - but I've had two kids and I don't even want to know how much I weighed at my biggest when I was pregnant (I think it's cheating to count pregnancy weight and I never had the nerve to look at the scale in my last trimester - the 40 lb benchmarch is just when I got the nerve to weigh myself about a year later!)

I've got some minor skin issues but it is getting better and I'm not too worried about it. I just need to give it more time. Continue to lose the last bit of BF.

And I'm not so young. You'll be OK.

Registered User roadwarrior9355's Avatar
    roadwarrior9355 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roadwarrior9355 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roadwarrior9355 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roadwarrior9355 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roadwarrior9355 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roadwarrior9355 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roadwarrior9355 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roadwarrior9355 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roadwarrior9355 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roadwarrior9355 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roadwarrior9355 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Jane,

Be proud of those DD's. That is the way some of us are made from the beginning no matter what our BF is, or in my case was.

Good luck on reaching your goals. Looks like you are on your way.
    Roadwarrior on the highway of life.

TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Unfortunately, aside from a surgical solution, there is no solving a problem of loose skin, especially for those of us who spent their whole lives overweight. I will suggest to you that you lower your bodyfat% as much as possible and that over time your skin will tighten up to a point from what I have read. You will be 100% healthier, and that alone is worth the problems of loose skin.

Good luck to you.

nomanemb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile green tea lose weight

awesome thread very much help ful for me indeed.

skintight3333 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've lost 90 - 100 lbs - still have more to lose but have loose skin that will need to have surgery to remove if I ever want to wear a bathing suit, or even short sleeves again. I also started getting a little bit of loose skin on my face and recently have tried to address it before it gets bad by having some filler put in my face. Not thrilled with the results - the office talked me into having a little bit of the filler added to my lips, which have lost some volume too since losing weight - the doctor added the filler this morning - I emphasized just to put a **Very little*** bit in my lips and it looks like she put a lot. The office said my lips are swollen which is why it looks this way and that it will go down by tomorrow. If it doesn't I'm going to be upset - I'm only wanting to address the skin looseness issues from losing weight, not have swollen lips. Does anyone know of anything that can be done if she did put too much filler in? Thank you - Congrats to all of you who have lost weight - doesn't it feel so good not to be so heavy? I think we should all be thankful and have a sense of accomplishment.

Zironexium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zironexium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zironexium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zironexium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zironexium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zironexium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zironexium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zironexium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zironexium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zironexium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zironexium has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've lost about 100 lbs so far from 330 lbs and I do see whats starting to look like loose skin. I have it in my pecs or man boobs lol. As well as my lower stomach. Honestly if you're young it should bounce back over time. Also I think filling it with muscle couldn't hurt either. As far as loose skin on the face goes, I wouldn't worry about it too much it might just be fat. keep dieting and see if it goes away.