Alex_l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Big chest exercises with no equipment

My chest is bout the only part of my body i feel ive had any real success at bulkin up, and for some reason it's also the muscles I really like / enjoy working out... here is a couple of exercises that really helped me, which i find actually work better than any exercises with weights,.. I usually find its also very good too do full sets of bench presses first and then try theses exercises when your chest is already worked.

1. I think this one is called the dip ? ..easy too do just find 2 surfaces close together in the house or somwhere which are chest level or just below... place and hand on each and dip down as low as u can and as slowly as u can , consonstrating ( i cant spell) all your movement and energy into your chest...pull yourself up as high as you can and as slowly as you can,.. and do repeations of these ... ( very effective but i'm also pretty sure this damaged my vains in the top of my arms and was very painful , so go carefull lol)

2. this one is a twist on the standard press up..... go into a press up position and space your hands out as far as you can .. to work your lower chest bring your hands down level with the top of your stomach..... to work your upper chest move your hands up as far out above your head as u can ( also try inbetween too work the middle)......;.. the method is too use one hand too balance,. the other arm put all your body weight into it and lean right into to your chest on that side (you can lift your your opposite leg too add more leverage and weight into the movement) , come down as slow as possible intill your chest is nearly touching the floor.. and then slowly always putting all your movent and enrgy into your chest (not your arm) come up from the press up as slow as possible... ( you won't be able too do many off these but u will feel the effects straight away lol ) .... is a very good idea too do max out bench presses before you do this with will double your working on your chest, but it does work on its own very well.

Alex