M@G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Falling asleep and staying asleep supplements

Im looking for supplements for falling asleep and styaing asleep. any suggestions?
    Im looking for supplemments that are safe for use for long time(at least cycles of 2m on/1m off) and are safe for the age of 18.

thx

CarneAsada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarneAsada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarneAsada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarneAsada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarneAsada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarneAsada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    At this age it may just be your metabolism or stress that causes the insomnia. I have the same problem, but I may have found a fix for it. I'll try to confirm it tonight, but everytime I eat some whey with flaxseed oil i get sleepy as hell, But i don't see why that would make me sleepy. If you want a natural solution try valerian root and melatonin 3 mg.

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    **** lean dreams will put u out and keep you out

look at

applied Nut lipo PM it will also put out and and burn fat as u sleep

ViceStan is just really nice. (+1000) ViceStan is just really nice. (+1000) ViceStan is just really nice. (+1000) ViceStan is just really nice. (+1000) ViceStan is just really nice. (+1000) ViceStan is just really nice. (+1000) ViceStan is just really nice. (+1000) ViceStan is just really nice. (+1000) ViceStan is just really nice. (+1000) ViceStan is just really nice. (+1000) ViceStan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Melatonin.

CarneAsada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarneAsada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarneAsada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarneAsada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarneAsada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarneAsada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Melatonin only works for ~ 1/2 the people that take it. I don't think it has any effect on insomnia, only on people with bad sleep schedules, but that's just my unsupported theory.

cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Phenibut. Start at a low dosage (250-500mg), and use sparingly. Primaforce's product is quite good.
    SAN Nutrition
    sann.net / pumpedmag.com / starmarklabs.com

M@G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I thought about melatonin combined with ZMA or GABA. But does all of them safe for long time use and at the age of 18?

LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm a big fan of L-Theanine in higher doses (200-400mg) as it works well for me without causing major drowsiness and hangovers. A lot of people like ZMA as well.
    "From apes or sons of God, let every act be sacred. " Killing Joke

gatorsfl868 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gatorsfl868 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gatorsfl868 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gatorsfl868 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gatorsfl868 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gatorsfl868 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gatorsfl868 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gatorsfl868 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gatorsfl868 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gatorsfl868 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gatorsfl868 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ZMA for sure

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LJ57 View Post
    I'm a big fan of L-Theanine in higher doses (200-400mg) as it works well for me without causing major drowsiness and hangovers. A lot of people like ZMA as well.
    I was going to say l-theanine. I like the NOW 200 mg.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CarneAsada View Post
    Melatonin only works for ~ 1/2 the people that take it. I don't think it has any effect on insomnia, only on people with bad sleep schedules, but that's just my unsupported theory.
    Where are you pulling this 1/2 number from

Insomnia is the result of a bad sleep "schedule." If people would learn to turn off the tv and computer and find a stress relieving activity (there are many forms of meditation), nobody would need to supplement it unless they had a medical condition.

BTW even if you aren't falling asleep taking melatonin it is still a good thing to take, it is a very potent anti-oxidant, tumors/cancers/et al may result from long term poor sleep habits because of the disruption in melatonin secretion.

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If it becomes a problem and any of the suggestions do not work go see a doctor they will give you some good stuff..
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by blueyedevil View Post
    If it becomes a problem and any of the suggestions do not work go see a doctor they will give you some good stuff..
    This is not a good idea since it does not solve the underlying problem, and drugs are likely to cause other health problems.

Originally Posted by fitnecise View Post
    Where are you pulling this 1/2 number from

Insomnia is the result of a bad sleep "schedule." If people would learn to turn off the tv and computer and find a stress relieving activity (there are many forms of meditation), nobody would need to supplement it unless they had a medical condition.

BTW even if you aren't falling asleep taking melatonin it is still a good thing to take, it is a very potent anti-oxidant, tumors/cancers/et al may result from long term poor sleep habits because of the disruption in melatonin secretion.
    A lot of mixed reactions from customers, it generally goes about 50/50 for working. If he has trouble staying asleep, that is infact a form of insomnia, and what he did that day probably would not have an effect on him waking up in the middle of sleeping.
    Yes there are a lot of stupid people out there that could easily fix their sleeping issues, but a lot of people have natural sleeping issues.

For me, I cannot naturally fall asleep, no matter what is going on in my life, without taking any supplements, etc. I can lay in the bed for ~3 hours without falling asleep, with taking sleeping medicine too. There is stuff you can do to help with that, but melatonin generally doesn't seem to affect someone that actually has insomnia.

G.B. Ripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) G.B. Ripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) G.B. Ripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) G.B. Ripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) G.B. Ripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) G.B. Ripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) G.B. Ripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) G.B. Ripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) G.B. Ripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) G.B. Ripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) G.B. Ripped will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by terracotta View Post
    I was going to say l-theanine. I like the NOW 200 mg.
    Some users may find the dopamine action of theanine a bit disturbing to sleep, I usually do. Also spikes alpha brain waves... not the ones you want elevated for sleep. It's an awesome anxiolytic, but not always the best for sleep in all people.

dawnoffatex is just really nice. (+1000) dawnoffatex is just really nice. (+1000) dawnoffatex is just really nice. (+1000) dawnoffatex is just really nice. (+1000) dawnoffatex is just really nice. (+1000) dawnoffatex is just really nice. (+1000) dawnoffatex is just really nice. (+1000) dawnoffatex is just really nice. (+1000) dawnoffatex is just really nice. (+1000) dawnoffatex is just really nice. (+1000) dawnoffatex is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm a long time insomniac. I've been on, in no paticular order

Seroquel ****** rozarem amongst some others i can't recall

I take diphenhydramine almost every night (Tylenol pm active ingrediant)

I have alot of experience with this stuff. I did alot of research here on the forums for sleep stuff, and basically it came down to 4 things most people recommended:

Lean Dreams
    Melatonin
    Valerian Root
    Sleep MD

In my experience, the top 3 don't do ****. I take all 3 at the same time and am relatively unphased.

Sleep MD however works fantastically (I supplement it with the diphenhydramine and i'm able to go to sleep reasonably soon, and wake up without feeling groggy) it has a great ingrediant profile, which if i remember correctly contains meltonin and valerian.. so you kill a few birds with one stone.

Anyway, i'd recommend checking it out.

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by G.B. Ripped View Post
    Some users may find the dopamine action of theanine a bit disturbing to sleep, I usually do. Also spikes alpha brain waves... not the ones you want elevated for sleep. It's an awesome anxiolytic, but not always the best for sleep in all people.
    That's too bad. It definitely works for me. I haven't had to take any in a long time though.

I know GABA causes me to wake up about 4-5 hours after I take it.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

Originally Posted by dawnoffatex View Post
    I'm a long time insomniac. I've been on, in no paticular order

Seroquel ****** rozarem amongst some others i can't recall

I take diphenhydramine almost every night (Tylenol pm active ingrediant)

I have alot of experience with this stuff. I did alot of research here on the forums for sleep stuff, and basically it came down to 4 things most people recommended:

Lean Dreams
    Melatonin
    Valerian Root
    Sleep MD

In my experience, the top 3 don't do ****. I take all 3 at the same time and am relatively unphased.

Sleep MD however works fantastically (I supplement it with the diphenhydramine and i'm able to go to sleep reasonably soon, and wake up without feeling groggy) it has a great ingrediant profile, which if i remember correctly contains meltonin and valerian.. so you kill a few birds with one stone.

Anyway, i'd recommend checking it out.
    See i'm the same way, I can take tylenol sleep aid, even at double dosages and most of the time i don't even get tired. Insomnia is a pain

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don't rely on anything to help you sleep for that length of time, bro. Nip the problem in the bud and get to the root cause.

SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have never really had many problems going to sleep, but I wake up frequently throughout the night which makes it hard to get restful sleep.

Phenibut works best for me. We make a product called Phenibut XT that is available in the cyberstore. It is straight Phenibut - 500 mg per capsule. We have had several logs and reviews on it. If taking it for sleep, its best to take approx 2 hours prior to sleep. It does an excellent job of keeping me asleep.

ZMA also helps me to a degree, but not as much as phenibut.

Melatonin works great for alot of people but gives me horrible headaches.

Hope that helps.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Baseline Series Products -
    Straight Forward, Top Quality, Cost Effective Sports Nutrition

Featuring:
    Picamilon-50 & 150 mg caps; Agmatine caps; Magnesium Creatine Chelate caps; Huperzine A 99% caps; Adrena-G; Creatine Monohydrate 1200 & 600 grams; Phenibut XT; Reduce XT; Creatine E2 (CEE); Beta Alanine caps; Glucuronolactone caps; Green Tea (Ultra Potent); Yohimbine 2.5; PEA-500 Xtreme; SYN-30; TTA-500; RK-125 & RK-500 Xtreme (Raspberry Ketones; & More.

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by M@G View Post
    Im looking for supplements for falling asleep and styaing asleep. any suggestions?
    Im looking for supplemments that are safe for use for long time(at least cycles of 2m on/1m off) and are safe for the age of 18.

thx
    This is not a good idea since it does not solve the underlying problem, and drugs are likely to cause other health problems.
    Well if the problem is getting to sleep and staying asleep and regular over the counter remedies can not help with it. It could possibly be a sleep disorder and medical attention should be sought. If your not getting proper sleep then your not getting the proper rest for your body to re-coop.
    www.sleepnet.com/
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Get a new mattress. You don't need to start dosing a bunch of different supplements and sleep aids to get a good nights rest.

meditation
    ^^^
    One-hundred percent of insomnia patients reported improved sleep and 91% either eliminated or reduced sleeping medication use.
    The American Journal of Medicine, Volume 100, pages 212-216, 1996

zest will become famous soon enough. (+50) zest will become famous soon enough. (+50) zest will become famous soon enough. (+50) zest will become famous soon enough. (+50) zest will become famous soon enough. (+50) zest will become famous soon enough. (+50) zest will become famous soon enough. (+50) zest will become famous soon enough. (+50) zest will become famous soon enough. (+50) zest will become famous soon enough. (+50) zest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Opium.

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by M@G View Post

thx
    Phenibut XT by SNS http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sns/phen.html
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

joe40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joe40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joe40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joe40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joe40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joe40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joe40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joe40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joe40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joe40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joe40 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sex or rubbing one out. NO JOKE this works for me everytime. HAD bad night sweats with tren that kept me up but once i let one go i felt relaxed and slept like a baby

chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

zma

at first you'll dream so hard you will wake up in middle of the night but in a few days you will get used to it.