Closed Thread
    KEYDONALD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Testosterone Booster

i WANT TO TRY A SUPPLEMENT LIKE 19 NOR OR 4 AD BUT AM CONFUSED I WANT NO SIDE EFEECTS LIKE DHT ( AM ON PROPECIA) OR ESTROGEN , MY GOAL IS TO BUILDS A LITTLE MUSCLE AND DROP SOME FAT , IF IT HELPS IN THE BEDROOM DEPO GREAT ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREAT , WHAT MAKE HAVE YOU TRIED

The Ghetto John Black SinistaSwoll's Avatar
    SinistaSwoll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SinistaSwoll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do some research before trying ph's, here is a good place to start:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catproh.htm

It's Big Cat's article on PH's and should help you out alot,
    I know it helped me.

SinistaSwoll

Swifto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swifto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swifto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swifto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swifto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swifto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swifto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swifto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swifto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swifto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swifto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Agreed.

But there are a ton of Testosterone Booster out there. I found this article helpful:

http://www.steroidal.com/testosterone-booster/

I dont peronsally believe much in Tribulus though for T boosting.

Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Agreed.

But there are a ton of Testosterone Booster out there. I found this article helpful:

http://www.steroidal.com/testosterone-booster/

I dont peronsally believe much in Tribulus though for T boosting.

wooow woow 12 years old thread!!!!!
    Nice bump!!!!! Lol
    100% natural and proud of it! (No PH's,DS's,AAS, etc.)

From 135 lbs to 227 lbs (naturaly and with severe obstructive sleep apnea)
    Even with poor sleep you can gain thanks to quality food and good workout plan

ravi24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is testosterone booster helpful to build muscle?

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ravi24 View Post
    Not really. Some ingredients in some of the better ones may have some benefits for body composition and what not, but it's that has nothing to do with increased testosterone.
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ravi24 View Post
    No need to considering a t booster at 24. You should have some great levels right now.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    No need to considering a t booster at 24. You should have some great levels right now.
    Not always, unfortunately.
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10

Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this has got to be like the first post ever made
    USAF - 12S

B.S. Exercise Science

***iForce Nutrition Spiking Thread. Their CEO never responded when confronted.***

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168563583

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this thread is strong
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

Fangma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes, It has more effects with the help of exercise.

casstaylor13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Boosters that you can get OTC are not going to raise your T levels.

Low T can happen at any age and many doctors are not comfortable in treating men with low normal T levels. The normal range varies by 800 points. Seek an expert.

lcj87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lcj87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lcj87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lcj87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lcj87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm new to this site. But has anyone ever herd of annulone test booster?

aolive12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry 24yrs old- need supp. advice (Testosterone/GH)

I'm 24; young for T-boosters, I know. I've read all the posts...

However, I've taken meds/recreationals in the past that are known to lower T-production and I do notice symptoms of low-T...

Iv'e done my research... tried a few (Mainly DAA/Trib supp's) and not noticing any REAL physique changes or attitude-shifts. I'm about 3 weeks into DAA/Trib Supp... am I not giving it enough time?

I eat pretty clean, get plenty of fat, omegas, etc. I work out (Lift, Interval Train, Cardio, etc) to give myself the "best shot" naturally.

Also, I have looked at Pro's but am not serious enough a lifter to deal with PCT and all that s***.

What do you think? Is a T-booster even what I'm looking for?

FirmBodyVal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by aolive12 View Post
    I'm 24; young for T-boosters, I know. I've read all the posts...

However, I've taken meds/recreationals in the past that are known to lower T-production and I do notice symptoms of low-T...

Iv'e done my research... tried a few (Mainly DAA/Trib supp's) and not noticing any REAL physique changes or attitude-shifts. I'm about 3 weeks into DAA/Trib Supp... am I not giving it enough time?

I eat pretty clean, get plenty of fat, omegas, etc. I work out (Lift, Interval Train, Cardio, etc) to give myself the "best shot" naturally.

Also, I have looked at Pro's but am not serious enough a lifter to deal with PCT and all that s***.

What do you think? Is a T-booster even what I'm looking for?
    Hmm. Do you really need testosterone? I would suggest consulting a physician before taking that route. I know you probably feel like it's a quick way to get the physique you're looking for (and it may be) but you may want to consider things that you are doing right now that are KILLING YOUR TESTOSTERONE levels.

1. Are you getting enough sleep? Try to get 7-8 hours every day. Lack of sleep kills T levels big-time.

2. Are you stressed out? Avoid people and situations that cause stress (eg. nagging GF/BF, obnoxious family members, horrible boss). Stress can raise cortisol hormones in your body, which leads to a big belly and dampened growth hormones and testosterone levels. We often underestimate how much stress actually affects our overall health - we just ignore it - don't do that.

3. Probably the BIGGEST TESTOSTERONE KILLER for most people IS PROCESSED FOODS.

You said that you "eat pretty clean". Exactly how clean is that?

Try this: Stop drinking soda, don't eat anything that comes in an air-tight package, limit fried foods and alcohol and see the difference it makes in just 1 month.

Just like stress, we often underestimate just how toxic processed foods are. Processed foods are linked to the big increase in cancer, and infertility in the U.S. in the last few decades. In your case, it may be partly the cause for your low T levels.

The ideal situation is to have your body naturally produce the testosterone you need for muscle building. Try doing these 3 things first.

Hope that helps.
    Finding it hard to gain muscle? You may have bad habits that are killing your testosterone. Find out what those bad habits are and eliminate them tonight. FREE DOWNLOAD at www.firmbodyblueprint.com

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Add more healthy fats to your diet and make sure you are getting enough rest,
    Sixpack
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I encourage you to get a blood panel for testosterone before you start supplementing with any testosterone booster.

daduncan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by casstaylor13 View Post
    Boosters that you can get OTC are not going to raise your T levels.

Low T can happen at any age and many doctors are not comfortable in treating men with low normal T levels. The normal range varies by 800 points. Seek an expert.
    Not true, when I took TestMax 1000 my testosterone went from 598 to 873ng/dL. Numerous other people that have taken TestMax 1000 and had blood work done saw similar or better results. Gentech has a 200% money back guarantee if your T doesn't go up 25% or more.

wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    this thread is strong
    he popped a test booster b4 typing