Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking Best Workout Ever!

Today started out pretty ****ty for me i woke up at 6:30 and headed off to the gym....my body was ready but my mind was being a pus$y well i ended up finishing my LOW intensity shoulder workouit and skipped my cardio considering my stomach hurt so much already i thought i was gunna throw up (i ended up later) but after sleepnig for another 6 hrs today i got up and went out to see if i can take a few swings at my bag...with the help of some drowning pool and some linkin park i went at it with all i had i ended up going for a strait hour on the heavy bag with out breaks as hard as i could then i went 15 min with the speed bag...i feel sooo much better!
    Two Wheel Drive Cant Survive!

hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My best training days are when I say "F#ck it I'll go tomorrow"
    20 minutes later I pick up my bag, walk out the door, listen to some classics on my cd player and walk there. After a brisk walk I walk into the gym, skip the changeroom, just wear your gear there. I stretch and then on to the cage, set up a few plates and do high rep deads. I do 5 sets from 20 reps- 1 rep. My last set is nice and heavy(confidence booster). I then do one or two other exercises and leave, total time is approx. 45 minutes. No BS just some good exercise.