The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Fat Burners and drug tests...

Hey, would a supplement like Stacker 2 or Trim Spa have any chance of causing a false positive on a drug test? I have to take a urine test once a month over the next few months and they only test for alcohol, THC, opiates, amphetamines, and barbituates. Thanks
    "I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes."
    -- Frank Sinatra

Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You just answered your own question lol
    Do or Die

The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    well not exactly, I was asking if any of the ingriedients would cause a false positive...
    "I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes."
    -- Frank Sinatra

Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by The Bassist
    well not exactly, I was asking if any of the ingriedients would cause a false positive...
    No. They will not cause a false-positive.
    Do or Die

onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    couldn't ephadrine be shown as an amphetamine dependant on the dose? you'd probably have to swallow a lot of ephadrine, but i'd assume it may be possible.

Couldn't you disclose the fact you are on ephadrine supps in the event a test came up with irregularities?

Originally posted by onshow
    couldn't ephadrine be shown as an amphetamine dependant on the dose? you'd probably have to swallow a lot of ephadrine, but i'd assume it may be possible.

Couldn't you disclose the fact you are on ephadrine supps in the event a test came up with irregularities?
    I dont think so, maybe in a huge dose. But arent most supps ephedra free now?

I guess I could tell them about taking supps but I dont want to have to deal with all the trouble proving it if it does cause a false positive...This isnt a job drug test or anything, this is the law giving me piss tests.
    -- Frank Sinatra

mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000)
    i think the ephedrine will show up as anphetamine. just tell them what you are taking
    Joao Mimoso, Exercise physiologist, writter, consultant and Personal trainer

******** page "Body by Mimo"

http://www.********.com/#!/bodybymimo

AuggieDawgie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AuggieDawgie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AuggieDawgie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AuggieDawgie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AuggieDawgie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AuggieDawgie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AuggieDawgie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AuggieDawgie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AuggieDawgie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AuggieDawgie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AuggieDawgie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to take alot of hydroxycut, back when it was good. I used to have to take piss tests and never failed.

knox-boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Fat Burners and drug tests...

Originally posted by The Bassist
    Hey, would a supplement like Stacker 2 or Trim Spa have any chance of causing a false positive on a drug test? I have to take a urine test once a month over the next few months and they only test for alcohol, THC, opiates, amphetamines, and barbituates. Thanks
    You've been put on papers huh dude?

Don't worry about it, I'm taking Hydroxycut also and I'm about to get off in about 14 days, so that should answer your question.

onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the new hydroxycut doesn not contain ephadrine.

cool thanks everyone, I didnt wanna chance it
    -- Frank Sinatra