davidp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I found the best supplement!!!

This supplement gave me great gains and is 100 percent healthy for you. What is it you ask its water! Drinking a lot of water helps flush out fat that you burned off and helps build muscle!

Extas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Exclamation

If you're taking water as a supplement then you have issues.

davidp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I find most supplements are unhealthy so I drink a lot of water and call it a supplement because it acts as a supplement to your body.
    I also eat a lot of protein 200g a day!

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Technically anything you put in your mouth can be considered a supplement, going from the supposition that there are some people starving to death. but in that scenario food, not water, would be the greatest supplement.

Others would take the word supplement as anything supplemental to food. In which case of course things consumed daily and in large number such as vitamins, protein, and so on would not be supplements, but food.

Extas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well, thanks for the review of 'water' nonetheless.

Bomber33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bomber33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bomber33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bomber33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Water is great, very true. But if you're concern with "unhealthy" stuff....then prehaps you shouln't breath at all. There is probably more unhealthy stuff in the air than in the supplements!!! Plus water in some places isn't all that clean.

Bigguns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Excessive amounts of water can also rid your body of quality nutrients. Kind of like pissing in the wind if your taking multi/mins and antioxidents.

ThugNinja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThugNinja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThugNinja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThugNinja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThugNinja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThugNinja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThugNinja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThugNinja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThugNinja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThugNinja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThugNinja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry boo water sucks

geez you can also drown in the stuff..kinda scary if u think about it
    -ninja
    this ninjun be gettin crunk like an injun

it is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. the credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy course; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

JayBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Water

Cant live within it.

Cant live without it.
    The Autumn wind is a RAIDER

Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Milk is better, around two gallons a day for me.
    "Building muscle is a science, and as such must have conclusions brought through by scientific, technical, methodical, and exact means...not by hearsay, gossip, and unfounded information. " - Younggunz
    "This is a matter of science -- your feelings mean **** all." -Par
    "You are my bitch." - BigCat

Bomber33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bomber33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bomber33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bomber33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Two gallons a day????
    Good lord.....do u live by any chance near milking facility?
    WOW, thats a lot!!

But milk does a body good!!!

Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pretty cheap protein source.
    "Building muscle is a science, and as such must have conclusions brought through by scientific, technical, methodical, and exact means...not by hearsay, gossip, and unfounded information. " - Younggunz

William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm a believer in milk, but it really sucks that they feed the dairy cows meat by-products for protein and pump 'em full of hormones. I started buying "organic" milk as a result, since I drink a lot, but want to avoid as much of that other crap as possible.

I figure if it were that bad for you, I would be dead by now with the amount i have been drinking all my life!

William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    And hey, water is the original "rip-off" 'supplement.' You think Cell-Tech or Methoxy-Factor is a rip? How about paying $1.29 for a bottle of water? From a business point of view, I suppose nothing beats between the 900% and 1500% markup these guys rake in! I've got one of those Pur Ultimate filters and fill up my own bottles. It's a good thing too because I drink enough each day to drown a hippo.

Well, after reading my own statement, I guess it's still better to pay too much for something that is worthwhile than to blow any amount on something like Methoxy-Factor! hehe

lol, ya got that right

RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    WORD WATER IS GOOD

blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000)

Red face

great post!! i was like "yo shiet r u serious, water?"

Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    There are two things in life that you never pay for........water and p*ssy......cause they both come for free!