BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Skinny africans?

I always see a lot of really skinny african people on tv and why dont they go on a weight lifting program so they wont be so skinny. We could give them a barbell and body fat calipers and things couldnt we so they could become bodybuilders and not be skinny right? Also eventhough they are skinny they have really big stomachs and i heard that big stomachs like that can be caused by steroids so do all those africans on tv take steroids or what? plus they really have skinny arms i think preacher curls would be really good for them to get them bigger arms and they could do a double split six days a week like Arnold swarzeneger too.

Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000)
    Leave these boards or stop posting stupid $hit.

hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    LMAO!!! I think we should teach the mothers to stop reproducing. I'm sick of hearing about how we have to support a family of 36. If we support them, they stay alive long enough to multiply, then we have to feed 72 and so on.

nutzo is not very well liked. (-100) nutzo is not very well liked. (-100) nutzo is not very well liked. (-100) nutzo is not very well liked. (-100) nutzo is not very well liked. (-100) nutzo is not very well liked. (-100) nutzo is not very well liked. (-100) nutzo is not very well liked. (-100) nutzo is not very well liked. (-100) nutzo is not very well liked. (-100) nutzo is not very well liked. (-100)
    burritoboy, they should send your fat ass over there...a whole tribe could chew on your lard for weeks!!!
    "Obsessed" is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

gwild is just really nice. (+1000) gwild is just really nice. (+1000) gwild is just really nice. (+1000) gwild is just really nice. (+1000) gwild is just really nice. (+1000) gwild is just really nice. (+1000) gwild is just really nice. (+1000) gwild is just really nice. (+1000) gwild is just really nice. (+1000) gwild is just really nice. (+1000) gwild is just really nice. (+1000)
    LAMO!! That's funny nutzo !!

RAGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Whaaaat?

BurritoJimmy, you stupid MotherPhucker! That is about that dumbest thing I've ever heard, quit posting crap like this.

RAGE
    Long Time Away, Back As Of Jan '07.

”Better to reign in hell, than to serve in Heaven.”

Captain Stinky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Burrito and Hardknuckle are both arrogent, ignorant children. Amazing that you have the nerve to make fun of people that aren't as fortunate as you. It's not like either of you did anything special to be where your at. You are both just lucky to be born in a developed nation. What gives you the right to think that you are somehow 'better' than other people who are starving? Not starving because they did something wrong, but starving because they were not as lucky as you to be born into relative wealth. You are both jackasses, and may God have mercy on your hateful souls.

you sicken me
    When I grow up, I'm going to Bovine University.

tregun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tregun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by hardknuckle
    LMAO!!! I think we should teach the mothers to stop reproducing. I'm sick of hearing about how we have to support a family of 36. If we support them, they stay alive long enough to multiply, then we have to feed 72 and so on.
    I hope you were making a vain and pathetic attempt at humor because you couldn't possibly be as stupid as you sound.
    If you are then maybe we should enact a program of sterilization over here for morons with your level of intelligence.
    you can do it for the money
    you can do it for the fun
    you can do it 'cause you like it
    just make sure you get it done!
    - tregun

What doesn't kill me makes me stronger. What makes me stronger makes me harder to kill.

TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Its a fact that stupid people have the most children. Just look around if you want proof.

dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000)
    they are a race that will soon become extinct.

read up on the aids epidemic.

tregun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tregun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by dnoel
    they are a race that will soon become extinct.

read up on the aids epidemic.
    Exactly what race are you referring to?
    you can do it for the money
    you can do it for the fun
    you can do it 'cause you like it
    just make sure you get it done!
    - tregun

What doesn't kill me makes me stronger. What makes me stronger makes me harder to kill.

dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by tregun

Exactly what race are you referring to?
    perhaps the one which the thread is entitled?

BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

asdfasef

Yeah duh! The skinnny african race.

hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'll admit my presentation may have been a bit off, but my point still stands. Educatiion is more important to them than our food and hard earned money. I think that instead of constantly feeding them so they can just multiply, we should teach them the factors of reproduction. It's easier to educate and feed a family of two as opposed to constantly supplying a family of 11. You guys should realize this, if you don't, you are no better than anyone else you've criticized. Including myself.

Originally posted by hardknuckle
    I'll admit my presentation may have been a bit off, but my point still stands. Educatiion is more important to them than our food and hard earned money. I think that instead of constantly feeding them so they can just multiply, we should teach them the factors of reproduction. It's easier to educate and feed a family of two as opposed to constantly supplying a family of 11. You guys should realize this, if you don't, you are no better than anyone else you've criticized. Including myself.
    they have tried planned parenthood programs for years. they simply have no desire to use condoms, and no moral reason not to--they see the starvation-death of a child as nothing it has become so commonplace. They would rather enjoy a more pleasureable sex than wear a 'pesky little piece of rubber'. They flat out just dont care enough. They have been educated about aids, and std's yet they refuse to wear condoms because 'it doest feel as good'. As cruel as it sounds- it's their own fault.. let them suffer.....

keegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "They would rather enjoy a more pleasureable sex than wear a 'pesky little piece of rubber'. They flat out just dont care enough. They have been educated about aids, and std's yet they refuse to wear condoms because 'it doest feel as good' "

Actually its more of a cultural problem then just a "feels good" issue. Using a condom is viewed as being "less of a man"

Originally posted by keegan
    "They would rather enjoy a more pleasureable sex than wear a 'pesky little piece of rubber'. They flat out just dont care enough. They have been educated about aids, and std's yet they refuse to wear condoms because 'it doest feel as good' "

Actually its more of a cultural problem then just a "feels good" issue. Using a condom is viewed as being "less of a man"
    no doubt. but how do you go about telling someone their cultural beliefs are "wrong"?

...and it's nice to see there are "culturally aware" people out there... welcome to the boards man, glad to have ya here...

I uderstand culture is the backbone of society, but we are the one's supporting them, so they should learn to listen. Even if we do stop supporting them, they'll keep reproducing. It's not just something that happens on the other side of the world, it happens here too. Families on welfare keep having kids. How do we adapt? Oh, that's right we don't, we just keep sending them more and more money out of our own pockets. I'm disgusted, I don't know how the rest of you can live with yourselves.

high has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) high has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) high has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) high has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) high has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    what a ***got, im not gonna even bother to say anymore...

Chimimba Lovie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Skinny Africans

Africans are not generally skinny as such. The ones you see on TV are genetically related to the African-Americans in America. You would be surprised at the number of fatsoes who actually need the weights for trimming down.
    Unfortunately,most of the Africans you see are refugees who have spent weeks in the forests contending with lions and other wild animals for survival. I am sure the pictures you see are of those who are undergoing some trauma of some sorts.
    Left to himself an African can grow big and much, much healthier than the people in the Western world. We don't need to train squats cos walking is still in fashion, and legs is what is important for proper development!!!!

deathworthyxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathworthyxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathworthyxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathworthyxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathworthyxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathworthyxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you guys gotta spend more time in the gym and less time on the boards. burritojimmy is the best thing to happen to this forum
    http://www.pvps4free.com/default.aspx?r=183924 Free portable video player. just follow that link and you'll be next in line. it's an ipod for video. btw this is real.

-"That sounds pretty good but you rshould reelly eat more than one meal a day you should eat three sqware meals a day like Arnold swarzeneger if you wont to be a bodybuildinger also you shouldnt take protein powders because they are steroids and can hurt your plus its illegal." - BurritoJimmy

shazvmodel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry

Yo u alot are pricks y ru dissing those people..their stomachs have burst due to the lack of food, you alot are going over the top!!!
    You can't blame them for not having any food! you lot should be burnt in hell!!
    $haz

dskillz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i should be offended....

Im not going there right now...but alot of people in africa arent as bad as media makes them look. And theres alot of educated ones out there. However they are focusing more on the less forunate in the media in USA...becuase they do need help just like any other person. They reproduce alot...in some cases not all...adn alot of times they will die sadly due to nutrition and aids(or other diseases). and for you to start a thread like this, its very ignorant and immature...is stupid

And one of the main reasons why they are so skinny...
    culture-hunting(by foot), dancing, sports
    food- they dont get to pile on fat like we do by eating fast foods..most of the things they eat are not very fattening at all
    activity- they are always active
    heat- it is very hot...it explains why they are dark..and heat burns fat

in the future lets be serious about what we post...

LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    heat- it is very hot...it explains why they are dark..and heat burns fat

in the future lets be serious about what we post... [/B][/QUOTE]

Not getting involved with the argument here but are you sure that heat burns fat ????

I beg to differ, in fact i think that the body burns more fat in cold conditions than it does in mild and hot conditions .

Sorry just had to say it , Man if Heat Burnt Fat i wouldnt be speaking to you right now i'd be under a sunbed!!!!!!!!
    WOW, STRONG TEA - MY BRUV FITNESSMAN

One of the most educational threads thats ever been posted. Thankyou DF1, madcow, Dom etc for increasing my knowledge on training tenfold. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591896

gthang1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gthang1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gthang1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gthang1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gthang1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gthang1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gthang1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gthang1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gthang1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gthang1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gthang1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i cant belive this thread got as far as it did!
    IN LIFE YOUR EITHER THE STEAMROLLER, OR YOUR THE PAVEMENT!

I can sum up all I have learned about life in 3 words....."It goes on"

yes

heat burns fat...thats why running is so good cuz he heats your whole body up..in turn the solidifed fat turn to liquid and leaves theu ur waste....

mayeb in the winter ur metabolism works harder for you...because its struggling to get even more hot....then it would if u already warm...therefore its doing twice the work in turn burning twice the energy...but yeah heats definetely burns fat...doesnt mean sit in a suana..thats only burns water

yes

hear burns fat...thats why running is so good cuz he heats your whole body up..in turn the solidifed fat turn to liquid and leaves theu ur waste....

mayeb in the winter ur metabolism works harder for you...because its struggling to get even more hot....then it would if u already warm...therefore its doing twice the work in turn burning twice the energy...but yeah heats definetely burns fat...doesnt mean sit in a suana..thats only burns water

StraightPlaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StraightPlaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StraightPlaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StraightPlaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StraightPlaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StraightPlaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StraightPlaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm not really sure what the mods close forums for anymore as I havent really been around. But ignorant ass posts like this show how many people really are racist or culurally unaware/ignorant.

I mean, would people really come out and say, oh yeah, those dumb africans are stupid and thats why they are starving if it wasn't the cool thing to say on the net and it was a real live discussion including diffferent cultures?

I mean, there are really too many closet stereotypes and closet racists, and not enough education about cultures that are not in the US. So whoever posted this garbage needs education as much, if not more than anyone.

Also, if in Africa, I'm sure they would treat your ignorant ass with respect....But I guess on anything over the computer, people have to say what they cant get out in the real world.

Mods, close this crap.
    *Pain = Power*

*When you can do no more, think of why you are doing it in the first place*

LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    On a related subject i just bought Paul Simons Graceland on cd (yes i know not your usual 20 year olds taste in music) i am listening to it right now its brilliant for chilling out after a hard day in the office(hellhole).

Boy can those africans bust out some kick ass tunes.
    WOW, STRONG TEA - MY BRUV FITNESSMAN

One of the most educational threads thats ever been posted. Thankyou DF1, madcow, Dom etc for increasing my knowledge on training tenfold. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591896

You guys are bitching about this post being kept open? Until yesterday when some moron re-opened it, it had been forgotten about. If you want to start re-hashing problems that you don't think should be discussed, you need to leave the board.