The Mag Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cardio every day?

Is this a good idea? I'm about to start using Lipoderm-Y, and I know any type of cardio workout would aid in my fat loss program. Would there be a downside to running 2 miles everyday? Would my leg muscles get weaker or more defined or what? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Kasyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kasyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kasyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kasyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kasyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kasyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kasyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kasyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kasyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kasyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kasyx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In my opinion, it really depends on what your goal is. If it is fat loss then yes, 2 miles a day will definitely help you with that. You will probably lose some mass in your legs as they will be stressed differently (endurance rather than strength). I can speak from experience that when I went from 20 mins cardio before each workout session (4x a week) to 10 mins cardio, my mass gains went up as well (only logical I suppose). Hope this helps. Peace.
    "Of all the things that I have lost......I miss my mind the most."

.::Misc Lurker Crew::.

I forgot to mention I do a lower body workout every Tuesday and Thursday, would this make any difference?

Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000)
    It will make a difference. You will probably not want to do lower body with just a days rest first of all, and second you don't want to go running without having recovered from a devastating leg day. As you lose fat, your leg muscles will get more defined as there will be less fat on top of them making them more visible. I would only do cardio every day of the week if I wanted to push myself a little closer to suicide. Rest days are very very important, especially while dieting.

Peace

What if I did cardio every weekday and didn't do my leg workouts for awhile? Running would still workout my leg muscles right? Would this be okay?

Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think you can walk everyday but running is a lot more stressful on the joints and skeletal muscles, they'll need time to heal. Besides, you can walk longer and burn as many or more calories than running.

NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    u dont have to run for cardio, i like jumping rope for like 15 minutes a day that really helps and it gets some good calf muscle in it also, then i'll just go on one of those machines at the gym every other day for like 20-30min , not the treadmill, but i dont know what they r called, heh, they work good, i get a nice sweat from those, but yah, i dunno, dont listen to me too much im a newbie at this stuff, im only 17
    "If you ever dream about beating me, you better wake up and apologize!" - Muhammad Ali