goldsgymrat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

fat burner and creatine

for precontest prep im gunna use xen-efx , but im still on creatine

could i use both at the same time.....or should i wait to get off the creatine.

im 10 weeks out
    --[][]-GyM rAt-[][]--

"YOUR BORN SMALL AND WEAK, YOU DIE SMALL AND WEAK, ITS WHAT YOU DO IN BETWEEN THAT COUNTS"

"OBSESSED IS A WORD THE LAZY USE TO DESCRIBE THE DEDICATED"

chek out some site i made up of diff bbing pics as they progress from teens to now (THIS MONTH ITS MARKUS RUHL)
    http://hometown.aol.com/ramsie17/myhomepageindex.html

new* NEWS
    YA, SO UM, RITE NOW IM WORKN AT GOLDS THURS, 4-MIDNIGHT, AND SATURDAY 2-9
    SO IM NOW TRAING MON,TUES,WED,FRI,SAT
    UNTIL SCHOOL STARTS I WILL BE ONLY WORKING SATURDDAY AND SUNDAY BOTH 2-9 AND MY WORKOUTS WILL RESUME TO MON,TUES,THURS,FRI,SAT
    * IM LOOKN TO PACK ON SOME MAJOR BEEF OVER THE WINTER (PROB TIPPIN THE SCALE AT A BIG 170-175 LBS
    AND I WILL BE COMPETING 15 LBS HEAVIER IN JUNE (150 LBS)
    IM SO FUKN FOCUSED IN MY TRAINING THAT I DONT THINK IT WILL BE SO DIFFICULT TO PACK ON SOME SIZE, IM TRAINING SO INTENSE AND LIKE AN ANIMAL
    STAY THE FUK TUNED

joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Caffeine inhibits the usefulness of creatine, use creatine for bulking and fat burner for cutting.
    Lifting weights makes me happy.

Dave is a name known to all. (+5000) Dave is a name known to all. (+5000) Dave is a name known to all. (+5000) Dave is a name known to all. (+5000) Dave is a name known to all. (+5000) Dave is a name known to all. (+5000) Dave is a name known to all. (+5000) Dave is a name known to all. (+5000) Dave is a name known to all. (+5000) Dave is a name known to all. (+5000) Dave is a name known to all. (+5000)
    www.usabodybuilding.com

youll be fine with both, theres little caffiene in Xenadrine EFX...
    besides, just dont take them at the same exact time in the day and everything will be fine...
    USA Bodybuilding.com

RosenGuns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

I use both xenadrine efx and creatine. I find that if you take two in the morning and then two right when you get home from school you give the caffine plenty of time to wareoff before you take your creatine for your evening trip to the gym.
    Last edited by RosenGuns; 05-30-2002 at 08:37 AM.
    If you dont lift right,
    Don't lift at all.