aaronl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

why do i hear creatine causes liver damage and such?

the benefit of creatine is basically the water being pumped into ur muscles giving you the ability to do more reps and such but hearing it causes liver damage and stuff how is that not true? Maybe i hear its TAKING TOO MUCH of it causes damage ~ is all of this a misconception?

spaz1810 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spaz1810 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spaz1810 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: why do i hear creatine causes liver damage and such?

Originally posted by aaronl
    TAKING TOO MUCH of it causes damage
    when i was first considering it i did a lot of reading of medical reports and stuff like that... some stated that excess intake can cause damage. the thing is because of the lack of information on it for general use, none of them stated how much is too much (i just stick to 5g/day)

llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No one actually knows the long term effects of creatine yet, as it hasn't been around for that long. But it's accepted that it's safe and I have yet to hear an actual case of liver damage caused by creatine.

But this is the reason why many recommend to cycle it. Whether you take it for 4 weeks or 2 months, you should take a month off after your desired cycle for safe measure and reap the benefits of a new cycle.
    Kill one man and you are a murderer. Kill a million and you are a conquerer. Kill them all and you are God

If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat.

fullyawake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you are taking it take 15-20 grams a day is pretty good for normal lifting and medical research shows that it will not cause any damage.
    It's not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog.

spaz1810 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spaz1810 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spaz1810 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by fullyawake
    If you are taking it take 15-20 grams a day is pretty good for normal lifting and medical research shows that it will not cause any damage.
    there really isnt that much research to back you up, wheres the proof? because of the lack of information known, why risk high levels when low levels will do the same over an extended period of time? bb takes time as it is and creatine is not a quick fix

From WebMD Health
    But, according to Terjung, most people should be taking far less creatine than they do. "Some early research gave 20 grams per day and showed increase in total creatine in muscle, so it's been commonly thought that you need that high quantity per day," he says. "But more recent research has shown that 3 grams per day will lead to the same increase in muscle creatine. It just takes longer -- several weeks instead of 3-7 days."

http://my.webmd.com/content/article/...-9531713CA348}

arjunakumar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arjunakumar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arjunakumar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arjunakumar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arjunakumar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arjunakumar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arjunakumar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arjunakumar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arjunakumar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arjunakumar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arjunakumar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by aaronl View Post
    the benefit of creatine is basically the water being pumped into ur muscles giving you the ability to do more reps and such but hearing it causes liver damage and stuff how is that not true? Maybe i hear its TAKING TOO MUCH of it causes damage ~ is all of this a misconception?
    Creatine can cause serious liver damage in the long run...Its best you use liver supplements to be on the safe side if you are using creatine and prework out supplements to minimize damage to ur liver. healthyliverplus.com

Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Moderation is key my friend.

Anything in excess strains the liver and kidneys.

Stick to recommended dosage and cycle it...
    ****27/04/2013 partial rupture of the right bicep****

31/05/2013 right distill bicep tendon surgery

www.instagram.com/aesthetic_dream_chaser

www.twitter.com/aestheticChaser

yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by aaronl View Post
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=does+creatine+c...iver+damage%3F

SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500)
    i don't cycle my creatine

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Too much of anything will cause damage

it's conceivable that long-term creatine use can cause Kidney damage (probably not so much liver damage), which is one of the reasons people cycle it

Originally Posted by arjunakumar View Post
    Creatine can cause serious liver damage in the long run...Its best you use liver supplements to be on the safe side if you are using creatine and prework out supplements to minimize damage to ur liver. healthyliverplus.com
    that's pure speculation

and liver supplements . . . not sure if srs

lets just throw our money down the toilet