sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000)

I think this may be proof Skippy Peanut Butter is healthy

Found this on there website:

http://brands.bestfoods.com/skippy/faq.asp

What are trans fats?
    Trans fatty acids occur naturally in meat and dairy products. Trans fatty acids are produced during the hydrogenation of vegetable oil, a process that adds hydrogen to unsaturated fatty acids in vegetable oil in order to change the fat from a liquid to a solid state.

Does Skippy peanut butter contain trans fats?

By U.S. FDA definition, Skippy peanut butter is a trans-fat free food.

Most commercial peanut butters contain small amounts (typically less than 2%) of a partially hydrogenated fat, which prevents oil separation by helping the peanut butter "set up" a fat structure. This partially hydrogenated fat is almost totally saturated and contains only an insignificant trace amount of trans fats.

Now for the record skippy peanut butter contains 13 grams of fat, 2 of which are saturated fats, per serving. It also contains 7 grams carbs and 7 grams protein, about the same as natural peanut butter. What reason would I have to say that this is unhealthy?
    If you always talk about how you could be in great shape if you just worked out and ate right, why don't you just work out and eat right?

BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Fat

That sounds like a lot of fat. Of those 13 grams you will proablly store some of them and you shouldnt store fat since to be a good bodybuilder like Arnold swarzeneger you have to not have fat on you.

sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Burritio you are forgetting that pretty much all Peanut Butter, natural or not, has at least 12 grams of fat per serving. Don't try to tell me there is a peanut butter with less than that per serving thats not a reduced fat carb added peanut butter.
    If you always talk about how you could be in great shape if you just worked out and ate right, why don't you just work out and eat right?

BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re:

That's why you shouldn't eat peanut butter or other butter too. Other butter is just as bad too because it contains fats too.

Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Re:

Originally posted by BurritoJimmy
    That's why you shouldn't eat peanut butter or other butter too. Other butter is just as bad too because it contains fats too.
    arnt you the same guy that thought of drinking bacon fat?
    Get it in Gear

Me? Hell no I choose not to eat pork for spiritual reasons (I am not that religious though, just no pork).

Even so NASTY! You have the George Forman Grill? You wouldn't even be able to think about drinking fat from any meat!

Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by sfetaz
    Me? Hell no I choose not to eat pork for spiritual reasons (I am not that religious though, just no pork).

Even so NASTY! You have the George Forman Grill? You wouldn't even be able to think about drinking fat from any meat!
    I am talking about jimmy. And I can't use the GF with a keto diet. I like fat.
    Get it in Gear

supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Jimmy go check your freakin PM's

***!

now its still unclear but some studies ive read link Trans fats to heart problems at a level on par with saturated fats. I wasnt clear on wheather or not you were saying skippy had trans fats insteed of saturated fats though.
    Nothing is ever easy

leBUFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) leBUFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) leBUFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) leBUFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) leBUFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) leBUFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) leBUFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) leBUFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) leBUFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) leBUFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) leBUFF is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just opened a 4lb tub of skippy, the ****s good!

touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pass, i will continue to eat my Naturally More PB.
    I rep back 300+

OWE: ??? could be you
    On Recharge:

Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow strong 7 year bump
    ★cVc★

Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^^ naturally more ftw. Best tasting and unbeatable macro profile.

/thread

AdamRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can't eat anything but natural....the rest tastes like pure **** to me.

EL37 is just really nice. (+1000) EL37 is just really nice. (+1000) EL37 is just really nice. (+1000) EL37 is just really nice. (+1000) EL37 is just really nice. (+1000) EL37 is just really nice. (+1000) EL37 is just really nice. (+1000) EL37 is just really nice. (+1000) EL37 is just really nice. (+1000) EL37 is just really nice. (+1000) EL37 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sfetaz View Post
    Found this on there website:

http://brands.bestfoods.com/skippy/faq.asp

What are trans fats?
    Trans fatty acids occur naturally in meat and dairy products. Trans fatty acids are produced during the hydrogenation of vegetable oil, a process that adds hydrogen to unsaturated fatty acids in vegetable oil in order to change the fat from a liquid to a solid state.

Does Skippy peanut butter contain trans fats?

By U.S. FDA definition, Skippy peanut butter is a trans-fat free food.

Most commercial peanut butters contain small amounts (typically less than 2%) of a partially hydrogenated fat, which prevents oil separation by helping the peanut butter "set up" a fat structure. This partially hydrogenated fat is almost totally saturated and contains only an insignificant trace amount of trans fats.

Now for the record skippy peanut butter contains 13 grams of fat, 2 of which are saturated fats, per serving. It also contains 7 grams carbs and 7 grams protein, about the same as natural peanut butter. What reason would I have to say that this is unhealthy?
    Skippy actually has a natural variety now, but I like to get the no sugar added stuff because in general it is much better for you, I am surprised no one has pointed this out. Even Skippy's natural is sweetened, if sugar is according to your daily nutrition there should not be much of a problem, I avoid it whenever I can.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I opt for the

Tastes just like "regular" PB (a.k.a. PB containing trans fat) but without the hydrogenated oil (it uses palm oil instead).

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    lmao @ "healthy".
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

rloupe1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rloupe1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rloupe1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rloupe1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rloupe1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rloupe1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rloupe1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rloupe1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rloupe1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rloupe1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rloupe1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post
    I opt for the

Tastes just like "regular" PB (a.k.a. PB containing trans fat) but without the hydrogenated oil (it uses palm oil instead).
    FYI most Palm Oil that is used in Peanut Butter is partially hydrogenated. That is how they keep the oils from separating in Jiffy "Natural". I opt for Peanut Butter without the palm oil.
    Last edited by rloupe1; 11-24-2009 at 06:17 AM.

Don't run out of juice Bakers Man's Avatar
    Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Burritio you are forgetting that pretty much all Peanut Butter, natural or not, has at least 12 grams of fat per serving. Don't try to tell me there is a peanut butter with less than that per serving thats not a reduced fat carb added peanut butter.
    Naturally More

Originally Posted by BurritoJimmy View Post
    No comprehendo

VulcanFlame is on a distinguished road. (+10) VulcanFlame is on a distinguished road. (+10) VulcanFlame is on a distinguished road. (+10) VulcanFlame is on a distinguished road. (+10) VulcanFlame is on a distinguished road. (+10) VulcanFlame is on a distinguished road. (+10) VulcanFlame is on a distinguished road. (+10) VulcanFlame is on a distinguished road. (+10) VulcanFlame is on a distinguished road. (+10) VulcanFlame is on a distinguished road. (+10) VulcanFlame is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Made me want to neg him after 7 years
    "No man has the right to be an amatuer in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." (Socrates 470-399bc)

My run of Ultimate Diet 2.0 (by Lyle Mcdonald) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121261251

Don't run out of juice Bakers Man's Avatar
    Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by VulcanFlame View Post
    Made me want to neg him after 7 years
    I hope you did, cause he deserves it none-the-less.

seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Frannycakes View Post
    Wow strong 7 year bump
    lol

x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Burritio you are forgetting that pretty much all Peanut Butter, natural or not, has at least 12 grams of fat per serving. Don't try to tell me there is a peanut butter with less than that per serving that's not a reduced fat carb added peanut butter.
    This is an illogical response. Your premise was "I think this may be proof Skippy Peanut Butter is healthy." You received a reply which included reasoning why he believed it was unhealthy and you rebutted it by telling him that is true for pretty much all peanut butter. So what? Comparing it to other brands is not how one determines if a food is healthy. Your last sentence is a straw man argument since BurritoJimmy didn't try to tell you any such thing.

Let me state for the record, before you also interpret my point differently than intended, that I am not saying peanut butter can not have a place in a healthy diet; I'm just stating reasons why your criteria for determining what's healthy is illogical.

jasongind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasongind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasongind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasongind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasongind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasongind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasongind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasongind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasongind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasongind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasongind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Another few year bump lol.

Damn, just realized I have cut out my two tblspns of peanutbutter a day. Just too much fat cal. I love pb too

unc91 is a name known to all. (+5000) unc91 is a name known to all. (+5000) unc91 is a name known to all. (+5000) unc91 is a name known to all. (+5000) unc91 is a name known to all. (+5000) unc91 is a name known to all. (+5000) unc91 is a name known to all. (+5000) unc91 is a name known to all. (+5000) unc91 is a name known to all. (+5000) unc91 is a name known to all. (+5000) unc91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That sounds like a lot of fat. Of those 13 grams you will proablly store some of them and you shouldnt store fat since to be a good bodybuilder like Arnold swarzeneger you have to not have fat on you.
    im pretty sure natty pb is a good place to get your fat macro in for the day.

most people eat .45 times their bodyweight. i eat 75 grams of fat everyday

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by unc91 View Post
    im pretty sure natty pb is a good place to get your fat macro in for the day.

most people eat .45 times their bodyweight. i eat 75 grams of fat everyday

You're responding to a post which was made when dinosaurs ruled the Earth.

unc91 is a name known to all. (+5000) unc91 is a name known to all. (+5000) unc91 is a name known to all. (+5000) unc91 is a name known to all. (+5000) unc91 is a name known to all. (+5000) unc91 is a name known to all. (+5000) unc91 is a name known to all. (+5000) unc91 is a name known to all. (+5000) unc91 is a name known to all. (+5000) unc91 is a name known to all. (+5000) unc91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    You're responding to a post which was made when dinosaurs ruled the Earth.
    lol i know but i started reading at the top and what he said bothered me

Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Holy chit.

This thread is full of derp.
    I achieve nutritional fortitude by a method which shall not be named, lest the peasants learn to read.

thatguy121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatguy121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatguy121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatguy121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatguy121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatguy121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatguy121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatguy121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatguy121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatguy121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatguy121 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wtf am I reading ?
    [IIFYM]

Get Ripped or Die Mirin

Abs are for summer,gains are for life

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Shrederator View Post
    Holy chit.

This thread is full of derp.
    This thread puts a damper on my theory that people were be getting more dumberer.

ispankmidgets will become famous soon enough. (+50) ispankmidgets will become famous soon enough. (+50) ispankmidgets will become famous soon enough. (+50) ispankmidgets will become famous soon enough. (+50) ispankmidgets will become famous soon enough. (+50) ispankmidgets will become famous soon enough. (+50) ispankmidgets will become famous soon enough. (+50) ispankmidgets will become famous soon enough. (+50) ispankmidgets will become famous soon enough. (+50) ispankmidgets will become famous soon enough. (+50) ispankmidgets will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is hilarious. According to "BurritoJimmy" eating fat makes you fat. He must work for the FDA.