Closed Thread
    Allyson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allyson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allyson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allyson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allyson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allyson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allyson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allyson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allyson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allyson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allyson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Best Prohormone for Female Powerlifter

I am a 23 year old female powerlifter preparing for my first meet coming up in 6 weeks. What would be the best product for strength. I'm not afraid of a few androgens but I don't won't to push my luck too far. It's only for 6 weeks anyway. I need some opinions. Thanks!!!
    Allyson

phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000)
    None..., in my opinion. Pleas steer clear of PHs. If you must use one then i think NorDiol would be the best bet for a female but in no way would I encourage any female to use one of these compounds.
    !!!>>YES I'M PHAT<<!!!

"In the weight-game the key to progression is dedication and intensity."

petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well said, my "phat" friend!!

A ph more suitable for strength, yet not harsh as far as masculinizing effects would be 3-Alpha by Molecular Nutrition. Once again, I quote phattony on not condoning a female's use of these, although you are of reasonable age to determine for yourself what to do..

Good luck with your powerlifting meet!! Let us know how it goes..
    Damn, Son!

Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Most of all the prohormones good at increasing strength are DHT precursers. I wouldn't think that anything like that would be ideal for a female.

Platz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Platz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My wife took some of my leftover AndroSpray (4-AD) 6 sprays per day for (so I'm told now) for 4 weeks.
    She has a bad habit of getting carried away with stuff like that. She would ask for my help with this stuff and I would tell her to take that (or something else) at a certain dose for a certain length of time and she would always cheat it.
    You have to be disciplined.
    She started to experience some cracking in her voice just like when she tried some winny tabs a few years ago.
    They all will work for you to varying degrees, but you must be vigilant in monitoring your side effects.

Fewest side effects: Probably NorAndro or 1,4 Andro
    Bigger results: 4-AD, 1-Test, 5AA(3-Alpha)
    Biggest results, most side effects: combinations of 2 or more of the above.

Allyson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allyson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allyson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allyson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allyson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allyson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allyson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allyson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allyson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allyson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allyson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thanks for the replys

I think that I'll try some nor-diol or 4-ad spray til the meet. Thanks

K (same) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you want to take the risk, I would say talk to Ergogal. She is Patrick Arnold's gf. She used to post at the old bb.com. She would have more info for you. You can probably reach her at www.ergopharm.net or search the memberlist here.

Just keep in mind that the side-effect is NOT reversible. What ever that is noticed, WILL NOT go away even if you stop using it immediately.

chrisrico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can't believe any woman would consider taking androgens of any form. Guys, would you take something that could make you more feminine?

Allyson, don't do it girl...it ain't worth it.
    Better one handful with tranquillity than two handfuls with toil and chasing after the wind!

notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100)
    I know this is an old thread but wouldnt ergopharms psychodiol
    in the final week leading to the meet and the day of the meet work preaty well. low dose gose mostly to nerve excitation maybe cyclonordiol if you trying to put on some muscle just watch for signs and listen to others when they tell you "your voice is weird do you have a cold" the other signs will be only seen by someone your intamite with or by self examination
    psychodiolthe day off the lifts should be safe