Bigcamo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Gluten Free Supps

Anybody know of a list GLuten Free Proteins or supps? Or maybe a company that makes them.

I just found out that I have a case of Celiac Disease, and will have to change my lifestyle forever.

BC

bluefizzure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluefizzure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluefizzure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluefizzure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluefizzure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluefizzure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluefizzure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluefizzure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluefizzure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, i'm allergic to wheat, gluten, and dairy and probably stuff I don't even know about. I stick mostly to meat, veggies, fruit, and healthy fats. Are you looking for a protein powder that is gluten free? You really need to read labels really well. A great book for avoiding gluten is "The Garden of Eating" by Rachel Matesz. Very tasty, you won't get bored with the tons of recipes.

If you're buying vitamins and other supplements, just be careful and read the labels. Most supplements i've seen say "gluten free" if they are.

Also, there are more products both online and in grocery stores that are gluten free too. Breads, brownies, cakes, cookies, etc.

though, I don't advocate eating those all the time.

Don't get overwhelmed... eat simply. Meat, fruits, veggies, healthy fats, beans, rice, corn, potatoes. Another good book is "The Diet Cure" by Julia Ross. She talks about allergies and has lots of good meal/food ideas too.

Good luck!

jackcole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bluefizzure View Post
    Hi, i'm allergic to wheat, gluten, and dairy and probably stuff I don't even know about. I stick mostly to meat, veggies, fruit, and healthy fats. Are you looking for a protein powder that is gluten free? You really need to read labels really well. A great book for avoiding gluten is "The Garden of Eating" by Rachel Matesz. Very tasty, you won't get bored with the tons of recipes.

If you're buying vitamins and other supplements, just be careful and read the labels. Most supplements i've seen say "gluten free" if they are.

Also, there are more products both online and in grocery stores that are gluten free too. Breads, brownies, cakes, cookies, etc.

though, I don't advocate eating those all the time.

Don't get overwhelmed... eat simply. Meat, fruits, veggies, healthy fats, beans, rice, corn, potatoes. Another good book is "The Diet Cure" by Julia Ross. She talks about allergies and has lots of good meal/food ideas too.

Good luck!
    I've been Gluten free for nearly 2 yrs though I don't have CD, I do have the cousin--DH. I'm Gluten intolerant and break out in a painful rash from wheat or gluten products. I take Dapsone, a sulfa drug to keep the rash at bay but since I've gone gluten free it's nearly gone! The hardest thing to give up was flour tortillas and hamburger buns! Once past that, my normal eating habits remain the same. Stick with meat, veggies, brown rice, beans and corn tortillas if you are a Mexican food fan like I am and you will be fine, and one hell of a lot healthier! The hardest part is the initial change, but once on it, it becomes easier and easier. Most products sold at places like the Vitamin Shop are gluten free or say "contains no wheat" which is what you’re looking for. Also a tasty and great protein bar is "Detour" sold in most gyms and Costco and has up to 30g's of protein in it depending on it's size. Remember that Celiac's is the only disease that is 100% curable from just going on a gluten free diet! after being on the diet for a few months any damage that was done is on it's way to being repaird! Good luck! Jack

blondangel60 is not very well liked. (-100) blondangel60 is not very well liked. (-100) blondangel60 is not very well liked. (-100) blondangel60 is not very well liked. (-100) blondangel60 is not very well liked. (-100) blondangel60 is not very well liked. (-100) blondangel60 is not very well liked. (-100) blondangel60 is not very well liked. (-100) blondangel60 is not very well liked. (-100) blondangel60 is not very well liked. (-100) blondangel60 is not very well liked. (-100)

try vi

i use visalus myself it tastes great it has a variety of uses i put readable pictures up of nutritional facts cause had a hard time taking a picture of the bag but i did manage to take one of the bag where it clearly says gluten free and lactose free if interested use link in pictures

Originally Posted by Bigcamo View Post
    Anybody know of a list GLuten Free Proteins or supps? Or maybe a company that makes them.

I just found out that I have a case of Celiac Disease, and will have to change my lifestyle forever.

BC
    Attached Images