BigTymer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Supplements for Mass Gain

Hi, I was wondering what the best supplements are for gaining mass. I have been lifting for about 1 year. I am looking to gain lean muscle mass and not just weight. If you have tried any products please list your results. Thank you for your input.

Layne_Norton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    get some protein powder or weight gainer and some creatine

yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    everyone is going to tell you that #1 priority in gaining mass is eating more calories than you burn. So just suff you fridge with tuna, yams, rice, chicken, eggs, milk...etc.. Supplements will help, but not much if your diet is not in check...

good mass gaining supps -- N-Large 2 by Pro-Lab, creatine, a good multi-vitamin, ZMA.
    Always in on join date threads crew

Pусский Бра Kpy crew

BigTymer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    alright thanks for your replys.....I had a question about ZMA I notice that most of the contents in ZMA ( 30mg Zinc, 11mg B6, and 450g Magnesium) can be found in a good mutivitamin so is there really a reason to take ZMA too?

phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by BigTymer
    I notice that most of the contents in ZMA ( 30mg Zinc, 11mg B6, and 450g Magnesium) can be found in a good mutivitamin so is there really a reason to take ZMA too?
    No. Why; because they compete for absorption with other minerals especially calcium. your best bet is to buy zinc and mag severalty at any store for cheep.

Check this out:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ghlight=ZMA%2A
    !!!>>YES I'M PHAT<<!!!

"In the weight-game the key to progression is dedication and intensity."