dazw01842 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking hi, 1st post. thinking of trying something different...

Everyones views and opinions (positive or negative) are welcome on this. I'm going to be giving this routine a try anyway. I thought of it all by myself, and its very different to anything I've ever done.

My equipment: oly bar, oly plates, bench with leg attatchment.

the routine im going to "guinea pig": full body ONCE per week.

3 sets of 8-12 for everything (i will go to failure on each set, using drop sets) *except chins, i will do 3 sets to failure on these in a rest/pause style*

1. front squats
    2. leg extensions
    3. leg curl
    4. clean and press (all presses cleaned, hence cleand & press, and not just "press")
    5. flyes
    6. bench press
    7. close grip incline bench press
    8. bent over barbell rows
    9. chins
    10. barbell curls
    11. abs (do whatever i feel like with thses, barbell rollouts, hanging leg raises are my prefered exercises).

there we have it. whole body worked very hard (beyond failure if u will), and a week between workouts for recovery. i may put in extra work if i fell that a week is too much time between workouts, i may not. im thinkin of doing the workout every saturday, so that my job doesn't interupt my recovery post workout (i have a fairly physical job).

please do critique my plans. that's afterall, why i posted it here lol !!

MuscleBeach has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MuscleBeach has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MuscleBeach has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MuscleBeach has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MuscleBeach has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MuscleBeach has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MuscleBeach has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Youll need alot of energy for that, but besides not having deads and squats it looks alright. This is just me so take it with a grain of salt but a weeks rest between is a **** load man...i would give myself maybe 2 days between if it was me, your only doing 3 sets and exercise. Like you said try it and see if you need that long and see what happens.

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    why not just do a three day split...

dazw01842 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah a week off is a long time. I have just noticed latley that a couple of time i have been forced to rest, and missed workouts, i seem to have gained size. I still await the arrival of my bench (should be here tmrw).

Already in the back of my mind, im thinkin of doing an extra strength orientated workout (low reps) for bench presses on wednesdays. for now though, the only thing im definitely doing is the workout i outlined in my first post. thanks for taking the time to respond guys.

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    dont get it why tho...

i wouldl not just do bench on another day...

guess its good as you are working out but not ideal the way you are goin...