O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Harms of "unhealthy/greasy" food- relevant for athletes?

Hey guys, something has been bothering me lately.

I finally gauged my body, and know what kinds of macros work for me etc. I'm eating at maintenance and doing alot of cardio, like 6-7 miles a day of running with weightlifting and continue to see improvements in endurance and strength. I eat healthy usually, but ever since I got a feel for what works for me, i've been doing more IIFYM style dieting.

The problem with this is that I tend to eat a lot of greasy/unhealthy foods whenever I can. I have refeed days so to speak, about twice a week, where I can eat upwards to 5,000 calories of just pure **** and I still actually keep losing body fat and gaining muscle. I'm a bit concerned because of the quality of these meals. For instance, I can kill a whole deep dish pizza to myself if I wanted to. However, after my cheat days It's back to the grind and I eat a high protein, very low fat, medium carb diet.

Are the harms of greasy/unhealthy food a relevant concern for us athletic people? I mean, I lift and run every day with of course one rest day a week, don't smoke, drink, etc. A lot of the issues associated with saturated fats and other unhealthy foods seem to come from a lack of activity and smoking, alcohol, etc. I know you guys aren't doctors, so I'm looking for thoughts from people with experience. I'm pretty young so I know although I may be in good health now, perhaps later down the line i'll see where this takes me. It seems as if though **** like heart disease and strokes starts to become very prominent during later adulthood, so I wanna get some input from you folks.

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    strictly speaking, a refeed is usually defined as high carb, moderate protein and low fat. it's purpose is to replenish glycogen stores in athletes who are carb-depleted (or i guess fasted or ketogenic people in a similar situation).

personally i feel like **** when i eat food that's overly greasy; it tends to sit heavy in my stomach and i feel slow and uncomfortable the rest of the day. YMMV.

i think if you practice some common sense and moderation, and keep in mind what your ultimate goal is, it's pretty clear that eating more vegetables and less crap will lead to a healthier future you.
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    garbage in, garbage out.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners